It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Have Blue Eyes? Heres Why!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
What about me then?

I have one green eye and one blue eye!!??

Heterochromia

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
Blue eyed people are smarter too, and better looking, and the men are amazingly well endowed.

Is that an old wives tale?

What about a blue-eyed lady?

Well my partner has blue eyes and is very well endowed

I have blue eyes and i must say i have very large breasts

We also have two children, boy and girl. They both have blue eyes.

My partner is very clever. Know it all lol My daughter has only just turned 2yrs old and can already count to 3. I can even have a conversation with her!

edit on 19/9/10 by boo1981 because: More info

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'd say it's just a random roll of the genetic dice but the 'blue-eye' number has to be in there to start with. My partner and I have hazel or bluish-green eyes as do my parents and hers and my brother and his wife as well. Of my 3 children one has totally blue eyes and both my brother's children have totally blue eyes. There has been random occurrences of blue eyes in all the the family trees I'm related to but there's no indication of any correlation with smarts or success in a chosen profession, just blue eyes.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
what a racist thread ,

heh , seams that there are some fields of racism that still is publicly accepted,...

edit on 19-9-2010 by zerbot565 because: spells

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What about us weirdoes....
The ones with multi/changeing color...of eyes...

When i wake up, almost a silvery/clear, then by noon, blue as the navigation bar above, but on rare occations...they go to a strange green/aqua blue.....

I think I'm just nuts...and eye color means jack sqaut....but man do I like them big brown doe eyed gurlies...
Morissa Torme'...need I say more...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
what a racist thread ,

heh , seams that there are some fields of racism that still is publicly accepted,...

Are you saying being blue-eyed makes one racist? How racist!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

what a racist thread ,

Are you saying being blue-eyed makes one racist? How racist!

on the contrary since i never said anything about blue eyes i fail to see your point ,

but if youve read the thread then youd notice the large ammount of racist remarks made within this thread,
( blue eyed people this and that ) , which is racism at its best,

tip of the hat for a good try but please come back again,

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

It was a splendid try and this thread is about blue eyes and you posted here, presumably in a way related to the topic. I read the thread many moons ago. I'm sure most of it is just meant to be ridiculous banter based around the idea of "superiority" or whatever. Then again, maybe some do really feel that way.

Whatever, you're just jealous.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

The OP posted this thread as a scientific explanation as to the origin of blue eyes. I strongly doubt he had any intentions of it being racist.

The comments from posters are pure old wives tales, and I do not think it potrays any racism whatsoever.

It always amazes me how these threads either spiral into the realm of racism. It baffles my mind how some people can make racism remarks out of anything.

VVV

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
facepalm ,

to say a genetic trait is better then an other is racism at its best,

go read a dictionary.

and yes it might be old wifes table talk but it dosent change the fact some here talk about geneology in a praising matter.

dont be naive, its like a dark person calling someone the n word and its accepted but when a pale does it its the opposite.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

dont be naive, its like a dark person calling someone the n word and its accepted but when a pale does it its the opposite.

Yes, I'm a paleface, a devil and a trailer-park cracker.

Darkies, palefaces, blue-eyed devils, z0m6!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Blue eyed people are smarter too, and better looking, and the men are amazingly well endowed.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by factbeforefiction]

LOL Next thing I know you're screaming "preserve our culture, and stop race mixing"

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Is this evidence that the people who spoke Indo-European languages were genetically engineered by extra-terrestrials?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Haha I'm a weirdo too I have Silver eyes, so far I've had them go yellow green, emerald green, navy blue, ice blue, silver/blue/yellow/turquoise. I think the weirdo's are special... Probably alien hybrids
better start checking to see if those aliens microchiped you.

A more serious theory maybe its a genetic adaptation to better attract a mate?

PS: My comments about aliens are humorous, They are not to be interpreted as scientific fact or any such fact, the alien mothership will be displeased if this gets out.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I'll second that remark. My husband is blue eyed and WOW!!!!!!!! is he smart. lol

I too have blue eyes but not all the time. My husband says when I'm upset they almost turn black. I have told him its probably because my pupils get really really big. But he swears thats not it. I tease him and say "yea because your too afraid of me to get to close to really see.

edit on 19-9-2010 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
Is this evidence that the people who spoke Indo-European languages were genetically engineered by extra-terrestrials?

Well some of the races I've met in my travels reckon blue-eyed folk are from the a different star / planet.
Brian Desbourough did a book about us having ancestors from Mars with Asians being from Venus and the black folk being the natives here...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have a question...

My mother has blue eyes, I have brown eyes. My mother and I share the same common ancestor?

It isn’t JUST blue eyed people that share this common ancestor?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Scientist Baffled

I guess you can't have pleiadian or Aryan beings without the original beings.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

[edit on 2-2-2010 by factbeforefiction]

lol

I love blue eyes.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
maybe you guys should press forth the master race or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join