It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Has Already Been Declared 2010?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is my first Thread...So I hope this hasn't been posted yet, otherwise forgive me.

According to this video Martial Law was already declared in secret by Palosi. "Secret Congress Meeting" Listen to what a Congressman has to say. It only makes you think about why Obama has been signing all these executive orders. He is a dictator under "Martial Law" and this seems to have caught me and others in this nation off guard. You decided and comment. Thanx!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
No it isn't. The US is not under martial law. Do you know what martial law means?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Notice The congressman says at 1:20. WTF???!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am fully aware of what martial Law is. Fast forward the video to 1:20 to see what I'm talking about. The whole reason for this thread and your comments.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yes, but what context is this video in? who is the speaker he is talking about? what are they even talking about?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hmmmmm, no date given, true context missing, sound effects added; from what I could make of the video, congressional martial law was declared for the House to force a vote. Completely different than a national military type martial law.

No it does not appear to be military martial law that is being imposed as the original video poster seems to be attempting to imply.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
the video is from 2008

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We are not under martial law, we are however under the Emergency powers act and have been since 1933 or 2001, whichever you like. Which basically means the Constitution doesn't matter. when you look back at the last 9 years it all makes sense when viewed from that context. Yeah, it sucks but our government has sold us out a long time ago.

new topics

top topics

join