It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow. "The Lion Shall lay down with the lamb." The Time is Now!!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I understand clearly what it is, but the point is, it isn't shown in the pics being posted. In fact, the exact opposite was shown.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Count Chocula

Well, it's nice to know you find it humorous.
That really speaks volumes about your character. Though, I will say this, you are right in the sense that nature is brutal. I don't find anything amuzing about it though.

No, I don't find it funny, what I do think is humorous is how people interpret our little blue speck in the universe, and how we as humans seem to place ourselves above nature.

We are no different from the Cheetah, Lion, or Crocodile. We seek to be the top of our local food chain, whether that means taking down a gazelle, shooting a deer, or working to buy a pre-slaughtered chunk of beef.

Life for us has not changed that dramatically from the state of nature that other predators live in. What has changed is our ability to distance ourselves from the act of killing, while pretending to be above the fray.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

I can't really argue with that.Most of us, I'm not innocent of it, has killed something at some point in time.Many times it's pointless killing. If you don't believe that, just travel down any highway.

You see road kill. Much of it is purposeless because the carcass will be so far on the shoulder of the road, you know someone intentionally ran over it. Humans often kill just for the sake of killing. "Ewww, an opposum. Run over it!!"

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If you look at the other images of the impala getting eaten, it is fully grown with horns.

[edit on 1/2/2010 by wycky] - Link doesn't work

[edit on 1/2/2010 by wycky]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

First of all,the phrase "The Lion shall lay down with the lamb," is taken from the bible.It is symbolic of all creatures being at peace with one another. Dawning of a New Age.

This is incorrect information.

The scripture says nothing about a lion and lamb laying down together. This is yet another psy-ops deception promoted by religious leaders.

Many images show a lion and lamb, but the scripture actually says the lion and the wolf will lay down together and both will eat straw.

It has nothing to do with being at peace with one another, nor the dawning of a new age.

Straw has absolutely no nutrition and is not even a natural food for either of those creatures. You need to dig a little deeper for your truths and be sure of what you say if you are going to call yourself "a speaker of truth". You can start with double checking what you present as factual information.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

That's what I am thinking as well, but, I don't know.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I stand corrected:

Image numéro : 916787
Copyright : Biosphoto / Michel & Christine Denis-Huot
Title : Three young brothers Cheetahs eating a young Impala Kenya
Caption : After playing with the young Impala, Cheetah brothers have killed it and eaten.

Photo 9 and 10

WOW that whole article is a Lie, whats the point??

[edit on 1/2/2010 by wycky]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Ok, well,whatever.... Everything is a big conspiracy,right?
Maybe that's not what it says.... I'm not a Bible Thumper. I'm certainly not a fundamentalist, so you're barking up the wrong proverbial tree.

I have read the bible though, and the bible does make it quite clear that there is going tobe an era of complete peace.At least for those who are blessed enough to survive the coming cleansing.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That's a leg in the air not a horn.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

So do you believe nature is out of sync/tune? If so, can you explain why you feel this why and what caused it to happen?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Many images show a lion and lamb, but the scripture actually says the lion and the wolf will lay down together and both will eat straw...You can start with double checking what you present as factual information.

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. Isaiah 11:6

"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD. Isaiah 65:25

If you're going to quote the Bible, quote it correctly. Heed your own advice.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Look at the photographs in this short article. They will amaze you and fill your heart with hope. Is this a sign of the times to come?

Look at this!! Amazing!!

I find this to be very thought provoking. I may be making more out of it than I should, but all I can say is WOW. It is truly amazing and beautiful.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME !!!!

Do not go to the ZOO and try to hugg a lion !
Did you read what a commenter wrote at that article you directed us too?

It said:

Um...the story did not have a happy ending. KRS had it right. Biosphoto has ALL the pics. Sad but true, the impala gets eaten after all.
- Greg Brennan, Seattle, WA, 31

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Thank you Doc...I wasn't completely right, but neither was Althea...Thank you for noticing that.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Well, it depends upon what you believe.I mean,if you're going to take a naturalistic,materialistic point of view, then no, I guess everything is just as it should be. However, from a spiritual point of view, yeah, it's very much out of tune.

How did it get that way? Again, it boils down to what one believes. To me, there are a whole host of reasons for it being out of tune.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
'And the three male cheetahs became vegans and lived happily ever after in a gay commune.
- Dutra, Leeds, England, 31/1/2010 23:52'

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
usually a cheetah wouldn't "play" by digging its claws into its "friends head"

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Maybe so.... Who knows what animals do.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Great to have these old posts floating around the net. The Lion was around in 2010 pre THE SHIFT: Post shift after December 2012 it changes to The WOLF lay down with the Lamb. And here we are in 2019 and The Churches ignore this hoping it will go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join