It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Domestic Black OP team arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I believe by this arrest this will obviously create major waves but also shows that the CIA does indeed operate on US soil (as if we didn't know that) This is a must read story. I'm looking for other sources even though Veteran Today is a very credible source, for further information.

ALL 4 INVOLVED IN SENATE HOMELAND SECURITY BREAKIN CIA “N-O-C” AGENTS CIA PROGRAM MAY HAVE TRAINED DOMESTIC “DEATH SQUADS” By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

Last week’s breakin at Senator Mary Landrieu’s office in the New Orleans Federal Building was more than it seemed, much more. All of the 4 arrested had been trained by the CIA and, possibly, Israel. One arrested, Stan Dai, is listed as an Operations Officer of the Department of Defense Irregular Warfare Program and a known expert and lecturer on, not only surveillance but explosives training, assassinations and “false flag operations.” If you wanted a plane to crash, an enemy to get sick and die or a building to blow up, Dai would be the man to know how to make it happen. Problem is, his skills were being used as part of a criminal conspiracy inside the United States against members of our own government.

Full story on Veterans Today

Fixed link / correct spelling

[edit on 1-2-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I Posted a thread on this about 2 hours ago.

ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Ahhh, you beat me to it!!

OK, Mods delete this thread then. No use in having duplicates. Thanks FortAnthem

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I gave you a flag for effort.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Please add any thoughts to the existing threads found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join