It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater's Youngest Victim VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I applaud Democracy Now! and Jeremy Scahill for his drive to bring justice to the people of Nisour Square. Keep up the good work.

On September 16, 2007, employees of the military contractor Blackwater, USA opened fire and killed at least 14 Iraqis in the infamous Nisour Square massacre. The youngest victim was Nine-year-old Ali Kinani, who died from a gunshot wound to the head. In this exclusive interview, produced for Democracy Now by The Nation's Jeremy Scahill and Richard Rowley of Big Noise Films, Ali's father Mohammed talks about his son, the shootings, and his struggle to win some justice for his son. Two and a half years after the shootings, Mohammed may be the one man standing between Blackwater and total impunity.

Related article by Jeremy Scahill

HM

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Everyone should see this.
Blackwater needs to go down.
They should never have been employed in the first place.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

i hope they get their just deserves. i wonder where blackwater get their recruits, from a mental asylum maybe?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Blackwater contractors are allowed to recruit uniformed personnel while they are on duty in Iraq, and they have a powerful recruitment tool: Salaries that are six times what the military pays.

Astonishingly, contractors are free to approach those in uniform, offer them generous salaries to leave their service in wartime, then profit from the skills your tax dollars taught them.

top topics

join