It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Break-in at Senator Mary Landrieu’s office conducted by CIA Domestic Black-OP Team!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I do not need to tell you any of my experience as it's not relevant to the topic at hand. I was at one time a member of a TV journalism crew. If you were not a member of the CIA you are simply relaying the actions/statements of people you knew were in the CIA. That's fine, but that's still second hand by definition. You cannot presume to know the actions/ages/mindset of the entire intelligence sector of this country simply because you knew some people in it. That would be like me saying I know how all TV field reporters do their jobs because I worked with one. I don't know and I'm not gonna pretend I know. I know how the one I worked with operated and that's it. This reporter who wrote the story obviously did some work to get that information and found something that lead him to believe that otherwise he wouldn't have published it. Furthermore, the CIA is not going to admit they had them do it. Even if they had ID it does not absolve them of breaking and entering so this whole "They didn't have ID" bit is silly.

So its ok for you to say YOU know better because you "reported" on things, but my working side by side with them is "second hand"... I am not presuming I know about ALL of the intel community when I AM speaking on these 4 individuals. From MY experiance I CAN say these four don't fit the mold and IMO are NOT spooks...as I have been saying all along. I am not pretending anything. I am relating actual working experiance to THIS incident and the OP article about a CIA angle. For ME it doesn't fit and that again is coming from MY experiance.

The reporter who wrote the story is doing what I am doing and as you pointed out, he was lead to believe, as I am lead to believe they are NOT CIA anything. And I think we all know the CIA will never "claim" to know these guys, but again as much as you want to dismiss it and call it silly, the ID's is one of the BIGGEST "clues" that the CIA didn't have their hands in this....again IMO

ADDING: Again if they were used by the CIA as a smoke screen...that I DO agree with and could see happening...

[edit on 2/1/2010 by rcwj1975]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

So its ok for you to say YOU know better because you "reported" on things, but my working side by side with them is "second hand"...

I never once said I knew more than you. You assumed I thought that.

I did know an agent who was 22 years old. He was recruited after leaving the army. That's not at all uncommon these days. I've been told of younger recruits.

And I think we all know the CIA will never "claim" to know these guys, but again as much as you want to dismiss it and call it silly, the ID's is one of the BIGGEST "clues" that the CIA didn't have their hands in this....again IMO

Again, ID's don't absolve you of a crime. The CIA is not allowed to operate domestically. By your logic, if the "plumbers" had been given ID's then Watergate never would have occurred. Of course it would have still happened and the agency that ordered the break in would be in hot water. You do not break into a senators office no matter what agency you are in and you certainly do not give them information that would lead someone back to your agency. The FBI can certainly monitor the offices of officials but this is not a "break-in" and they have to posses a warrant to do so. Most of the time you don't even need to break in and plant anything. Phone taping is a matter of calling the company and a cell phone mic can be turned on to listen to conversations.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
The bigger question is:
Why is the CIA and the Mossad have such a connection to Fox News? This is the same group that did a hit piece on ACORN.

Either they're not cia or they're former and rogue. Mossad has no connection to fox news, not that I know of. The kids themselves are not cia (just my opinion), they just like to play one (I think).

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Furthermore many CIA assets are not "Core" agents". They can actually be refereed to as "non-employees" and still receive a paycheck from the CIA.

I am not jumping the gun on this...I am speaking from EXPERIANCE with having worked with and around REAL operatives in 2 different theaters. I have seen what they can do, what they DON'T do, etc...and these guys are NOT operatives or assets. You truly have to understand what an asset does for the CIA. Take everything you seen from Hollywood and flush it. Yeah they use assets to "take people out" but it's safe to say 90% of your assets are secretaries, janitors, businessmen, wives, etc....used to simply feed info, NOT go covert and try to go into a Federal Building during the day WITHOUT proper identification, etc....NO SPOOK is going to enter that building without an ID and verification so when someone does check...it all checks out....not oops..we left it in the truck as these 2 said.

He's right. I once had an experience where I was at work pulling security for an apartment complex I ran across a suspicious-looking vehicle. When I approached the vehicle, the driver, accompanied by a single passenger, rolled down his window and flashed a badge and winked at me. I backed away in an instant. A good while later I found out they were indeed undercover police detectives. I asked my Captain about it and he said that he knew the local police patrolling the area were specifically instructed to try and avoid responding to any calls within so many blocks in proximity to where the detectives were operating.

It would be the exact same concept in regards to undercover government agents. All that needs to be done is for the government agency in question to send an important memo to the local police dept in the area where the agents are operating, written on pentagon stationary, and the police will do...ALMOST pretty much whatever the agency needs for them to do on their behalf.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I did know an agent who was 22 years old. He was recruited after leaving the army. That's not at all uncommon these days. I've been told of younger recruits.

Recruited....YES...no doubt, assigned field operations, I don't think so. They recruit all ages for various reasons, but I am again focusing on this incident which would be "covert" in nature and that is not going to happen IMO with people this young...

Again, ID's don't absolve you of a crime. The CIA is not allowed to operate domestically. By your logic, if the "plumbers" had been given ID's then Watergate never would have occurred. Of course it would have still happened and the agency that ordered the break in would be in hot water. You do not break into a senators office no matter what agency you are in and you certainly do not give them information that would lead someone back to your agency. The FBI can certainly monitor the offices of officials but this is not a "break-in" and they have to posses a warrant to do so. Most of the time you don't even need to break in and plant anything. Phone taping is a matter of calling the company and a cell phone mic can be turned on to listen to conversations.

It has NOTHING to do with absolving anything...it has to do with preperation and carrying out a COVERT action on American soil. Meaning, a REAL spook knows he is operating domestically and would not "forget" his credentials in the truck on an OP that could find him guilty of treason. The FBI may not have the same interest in this office as someone from Langly...and sure they COULD easily go through NSA channels and listen in on anything they wanted, but IF the CIA was involved they aren't going to let the FBI, NSA, and others know...not very covert if you tell a few other people your plans. Bottom line...I still think this is 4 college grads still having a hard on for politics and thinking they could get dirt, help someone, do the "investigative reporting" thing, etc....but they failed and got caught... thats it...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Recruited....YES...no doubt, assigned field operations, I don't think so. They recruit all ages for various reasons, but I am again focusing on this incident which would be "covert" in nature and that is not going to happen IMO with people this young...

Again, you are just assuming things. You can't know and neither can I. I know he joined, I know he spoke Arabic and he could fire a gun. I don't know what they do with people like that. You really believe all covert ops are done by 30 something year old men? Nope, those guys don't fit in everywhere.

It has NOTHING to do with absolving anything...it has to do with preperation and carrying out a COVERT action on American soil. Meaning, a REAL spook knows he is operating domestically and would not "forget" his credentials in the truck on an OP that could find him guilty of treason. The FBI may not have the same interest in this office as someone from Langly...and sure they COULD easily go through NSA channels and listen in on anything they wanted, but IF the CIA was involved they aren't going to let the FBI, NSA, and others know...not very covert if you tell a few other people your plans. Bottom line...I still think this is 4 college grads still having a hard on for politics and thinking they could get dirt, help someone, do the "investigative reporting" thing, etc....but they failed and got caught... thats it...

The CIA is not allowed to operate domestically. You are forgetting that one very important point. You can flip all the badges you want but that would still be illegal.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by antonia]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by antonia]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The CIA is not allowed to operate domestically. You are forgetting that one very important point. You can flip all the badges you want but that would still be illegal.

I haven't forgotten anything...I know this...expressed it in 2 of my posts now...I think your not understanding what I am saying. What your not getting is FLIPPING the badges keeps you from getting caught...that is the point..they got caught because they DIDN'T have their credentials...that is why "leaving them in the truck" is a mistake that a REAL operative wouldn't have made. Of course they didn't leave them anywhere because they didn't have any...a REAL spook would of had what he needed to never even raise suspicions or be covered even if someone would of checked.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
He is saying some real guys would have come prepared with whatever badge or ID or whatever they had to show to get in the building. They would have blended right in.

So now I think somebody talked these dummies into going in there. Maybe told them it was real easy and they dragged O'keefe in there to get caught.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i though it happened durning the day, when the office wasere did the open... when did the break in come about.

obtw acorn is a buinch of crooks

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Kinda exposes the spooks among us uh?

No it exposes guys who weren't prepared to finish a task they decided to try, and got caught! No spooks here...young guys who wrote in newspapers and may have family members who are friends with REAL spooks...sure...thats about all this is. But I am sure they will play the political side of it all and mommy and daddy will get involved and it will be a pissing contest, whoa is me BS....

Now they have something to write about though...

Why don't you address the claims made in the OP? Instead of making sweeping generalizations about spooks not getting caught, perhaps you could address Mr. Dai, and his alleged connection with the CIA community. You speak with all this authority, and yet what qualifies you to say things in this manner? Once again, debunking without any substance or fact. How do you know that spooks never get caught? Perhaps in some cases, they are planned to get caught... you can't legitimately make absolute statements like that.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

At 24 years old...these idiots were NOT CIA opratives...they were 4 college grads who are neck deep into the BS we call politics and they thought they were clever enough to pull this off...and obviously were not. Apparently they wanted to take their newspaper skills to the level of spiderman and lost.

24 is not too young to be a CIA field worker. But, when CIA operatives are caught now adays, their names are generally not released to the press and they are let go, just like those 2 spook shooters that were apprehended at the Ft Hood TX crime scene on 11/05/09. Although, in the case of Roland Carnaby, it led to a chase and a hit. But, some suggest that Carnaby was investigating some area of TX corruption involving the port of Houston, which leads me to believe that the CIA is becoming lower on the covert agency pecking order list and that there are interdepartmental mafia style feuds going on. But, forgive the digression.

James O'Keefe declared war on planned parenthood, which everyone knows belongs to the corporate facist, original nazi, eugenicistic, Rockefellers. So, its no wonder that he should be smeared in this fashion as a slap on the wrist.

incidently, acorn is also one of Rockefellers babys that is promoting government-run health insurance as part of the 'public option' that would compete with private insurance companies (www.cnsnews.com...). So there are billions of dollars at stake here. Perhaps O'keefe was lucky to get a slap on the wrist and not end up in an accident of some kind. BTW rockefeller critizing insurance companies is a joke. He just wants everyone by law to have to pay for coverage. The 1913 money trust group that became the federal reserve used the same reverse psychology tactics of speaking against a money trust, in order to dupe the american people into thinking that it must be ok if they, the rich banking elites, were opposed to it. Unfortunately, the american people didnt realize that it was these same elite bankers that opposed the money trust that finally became the money trust. (Sorry for the digression again, for more info see G Edward Griffin)
[edit on 2-2-2010 by stoneysauce]

[edit on 2-2-2010 by stoneysauce]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This just gos to show and supports evidence the CIA can never really obtain every document they want to get there hands on though official channeles so they have to use other methods to get thoses documents.This is the case of the pentagon attack.The CIA could not get documents from the US navy office at the pentagon .They could not even attemp a black operation on the pentagon as security was to tight,so they staged a fake attack on the pentagon to destroy thoses secret documents in that US Navy office and blamed it on terrorists.If you study the attack on the pentagon you will see there is a US navy office positioned right in the middle of the damaged area at the pentagon.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 2-2-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Nothing can be definitvely stated yet... but I def consider keeping an eye on this story....

AND

This is the same guy who staged all the fake ACORN bull#....

Republicans - Attacking the poor anyway they can.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

of course you're just making this all up,

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
I am only writing this to bump it back up...
4 flags and no replies.

That is one interesting story and thanks for the link.

Thanks for bumping

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if this was a black op, I'm so embarrassed for the CIA and the military. These guys are two bit losers.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

At 24 years old...these idiots were NOT CIA opratives...they were 4 college grads...

If you don't think the FBI, CIA, and other agencies don't scout/recruit college students, then you clearly havn't been around a college campus in a long time.

REAL CIA operatives operate worldwide and in the states and DO NOT get caught. Understand that...they DO NOT get caught...sure some people/cops/agents my catch them in the act, but they DO NOT get caught at ANY cost...i hope your all understanding that.

Sorry, but this isn't fantasy land. In the real world even CIA agents do get caught from time to time. CIA agents are people, and people make mistakes. Those specific "masterminds", in Italy, actually used sequential cellphones on that gem of an Op..

[edit on 2/2/10 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Kudo's to you,and s&f. As an other member said this is going to be a heavy year. Enjoying ever min of it, keep up the good work all of ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Great thread topic and once again points out that intelligence agencies real enemy is the domestic populace and just as important to them as orchestrating coups and fomenting civil unrest in other countries is to make sure the politicians in this country don't get out of hand by gaining a conscience and "following the money."

Unfortunately this story will get lost and nothing will come of it. It will just get clumped with all the other BS we live under. In fact this story looks very easy to bury to imo. Either way great post TS starred and flagged for the effort for sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowkhas
I'm going to have to agree with rcwj1975's reasoning here.
If they were true agents that wanted to do something, they wouldn't have been caught.

How soon we forget Watergate! Recall how many of "The Plumbers" were in Dallas as well? If we know names like Hunt and Sturgis...professionals...then someone screwed up, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join