It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain the purpose of Black Helicopters flying low over residential areas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi, chopper watchers. . .
. . .wanting it or not. . .

Where I fly, the rules/laws say that it is **forbidden**
to go closer than 500' and 500' AGL ( above ground level )
from a person or a building, except
for take-off or landing purposes.

It is forbidden to fly lower than 1000' AGL above
cities, villages, crowds, meetings. . .etc. . .

? ? ? Soooooooo, WHAT are they doing there ? ? ?

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I know fully well what is up, and have had other types of surveillance as well that included tr3b's. My son, witnessed that with me, and then the monitoring. And this was relating to a friend and I sharing an experience we both had the same day with the same group. Which means they monitored my communications as well. That they are definitely after ET. And it more than confirmed that my experiences were not with their group.

By low, I dont about how low the chopper was, it was what I call med-low for sure, not near the mountain tops, but further down in the valley along the mountains, but....the tr3b, possibly as low as 100 feet or so, not much more, above the roofline, directly overhead, no light to obscure it. And weird noise, not a normal sound, more of a vibrational one. I can't imagine it was healhty being near them like that either. But I affirm radiant optimum health and energy no matter what.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Reminds me of this:

www.youtube.com...

It's too much to accept that it could potentially be nothing more malicious than a military pilot on a training exercise. Clearly, the MAN is sending their highly trained and valuable pilots to terrorize you specifically for fun and profit.

"Where ever you are, Mr. Helicopter Pilot, come outta your hole!"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Okay...what was the army doing on a saturday afternoon flying 1 acre and landing in the field behind the Nottingham Coal ~Power Station and collecting a yellowy water sample which they left in a quick hurry???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

As he struck an 2 metre pole into the surface of the rivern and then quickly took a sample we watched and the co-pilot spotted us on the land, so he quickly took off, and dropped the sample, we walked over to him and then he grabbed the sample...ran back to the chopper and we flagged off the pilot telling him to p*** off our land and yup ...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
helicopters, powered parachutes, and weight shift devices or hang gliders, may be operated below the minimum 500 ft. alt as long as they do not pose a threat to persons or structures. according to faa regulation 91.119(d). i used to inspect natural gas wells by helo several years ago and we regularly flew below 500 ft. agl over semi rural areas, helos are supposed to avoid airspace regularly occupied by fixed wing craft. that is in the USA.
edit on 3-9-2011 by chopperswolf because: cause im silly like that

edit on 3-9-2011 by chopperswolf because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

Thankyou for this comment of informative and good knowledge. I'll let my friend know as it was his two acres of land and put his mind at ease. We are over in the UK. But i'd imagine the laws are similar. That would explain when I do go to visit him, at nights we hear low helicopter fly-overs and circle a few times over the village outside Nottz city behind the Coal Power Station.

Could you explain what the yellow fluid could be that was drawn from the bottom of the river. It covered over half an acre in diameter and the co-pilot slipped onto his knee and dropped this steel pole 2[m] in length. Then as he ran back to his helicopter in hesitation as we went over to ask questions, that is when we stopped and watched as this dull yellow sutty thick fluid remained on the grass. The river was clear water. We assumed it was either being tested for contamination as the week before there were reports of a small explosion in one of the cooling towers very close to the river bank??

And the helicopter was black it didn't have any Serial Numbers on it?? Is this a military craft or something used for a private company?

Your help is much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

I've just realised what you said here. "helos are supposed to avoid airspace regularly occupied by fixed wing craft. that is in the USA."

We have the East Midlands Airport a few miles from the village. And they do fly very low as they take-off over the house. We also hear a very deep helicopter engine, how can I explain it...it always fly-over loud and then hover and switch-over to a quieter engine.

It sounds like a turbo spooling on a car engine. Like a high whistle pitched spool. And then you can no longer hear the rotary blades only the engine. It slowly flashes and dimmers with a single red light (very bright, like a neon) and has a bright blue(yet small light circular) and two green lights(both small lights or l.e.ds) one under each side of the helicopter. It also was pointing some type of red laser at us whilst we stood on the field, so we ran back to the house and locked up.

Your time is muchly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I remember back when I lived in Colorado almost a decade ago (wow time flies) there were nights I'd be woken up at like 3:00am in the morning by helicopters doing basic training maneuvers or whatever they like to call them. Sometimes they'd strafe the houses with their spot lights on (not very often -- only like once or twice a year) and you would just be like "WTF?! Am I being abducted by aliens or something?" I don't know if they continue to do these late night flights, as many people complained about them when they did occur. And I can't say the choppers doing these maneuvers were in fact black helicopters as it was night time and very hard to see, but it certainly seems like this sort of activity is well within black helicopter neck of the woods.

If there is in fact a malevolent angle to it then I imagine it has something to do with preparing troops for the coming police state, probably under the guise of civil unrest preparation drills or something more reasonable sounding like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
With the comments Re: Drug searching.

Nope.

They use small RV hellicopters for that now.

Because they 're an unmanned drone - they can fly them onto you're property, right up to the roof of your'e house so its less than 5cm away from the roof tiles, or a vent on teh side of you're house.

They search by looking for alot of heat, and approach a suspect house.

Once at the house, they'll look for a vent, or something that would allow the airflow from inside the house to outside. They then take an air sample (pretty sure they can do this on the fly too) - which will tell them what kind of drug is present in the air.

And with that, they then go on foot and bash in you're door.

they LOVE the RV hellicopter, because of legal loopholes it allows them to get right up in you're face - hell if you leave a door window they could send it inside and not have to worry about any repercussions.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Black and dark green helicopter was over my front porch when i noticed my windows shaking. Maybe 20 to 30 ft above the telephone poles. Granted i have blonde, pink, and purple hair, but im in a neighborhood of maybe 80 houses with yards from 115x115 to 80x80. Other than them trying to see me naked in my pool i dont get it! 6 "men in black" watched me for as long as i stood on the porch watching them in return. One even waved! At the close range i saw them i guarantee there were no tail markings of any type. Used to be in the army and worked in corrections so i observe very well all details! My son recently was assigned to a navy seal unit on boats they use..wont go into details, he isnt a seal but support staff i guess u'd call it. He makes sure the boat works.. wont explain further. While the heli did a brief sweep of the area but only hovered over me though im freaked out!!! Had top secret clearance when i was army and husband has secert, we have been out for quite some time. My son was 8 months old when i left. Just wondering wtf is up?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh also from what i looked up in local law the legal fly zone above my private property by faa law is 85 ft and it was much closer than that! My hair was blown back and it appeared to be about 15 to 20 ft above the telephone poles. Maybe less! God i hope they were just pervs lol im a housewife who just hates ppl invading my privacy. Ppl t mean n cruel and i just want to live in a bubble isolated from dealing with the #heads that roam the earth hehehe

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DClairvoyant

Explain the purpose of Black Helicopters flying low over residential areas

[edit on 1-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

Desensitization.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DClairvoyant

I think those guys want to be sure that the people living around that area are not security risk to the U.S. If you are not into shady deals, you should not be afraid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join