It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain the purpose of Black Helicopters flying low over residential areas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would just like to announce that where i live we have black military helicopters flying low a lot of the times regardless of weather patterns they fly low into the farmer fields behind our houses and observe us. As i was working for my neighbour last year mowing her grass as she's elderly and heard a very loud noise coming towards us so we both stood and watched inside her kitchen and this small black helicopter flew directly behind her house and they hovered for nearly a minute looking straight into her kitchen and it was very disturbing. I remember the following week in the summer of 2009 how this black chopper flew nomore than 20 feet above my house.

I got up out of bed as it was my day-off and opened the curtains in just my PJ's and had a flipping black helicopter hovering with fully kitted personnel in black helmets and clothing starring right into my bedroom.

I flagged them then closed the curtains. I just don't get it everywhere i have worked whether its in this county or the next one ive always had these black helicopters do low fly-overs and even today at work the roof of the warehouse was blinking shaking and all the workers were looking very concerned. However the helicopter flew over 4 times within the hour but the last time it just stayed right above the roof and it sounded like we were in a wind tunnel.

Here i will provide a link from youtube of a black military helicopter that hovers in a farmers field opposite the house of a resident filming the chopper from his back yard and believe me this sends a chill down my spine when the helicopter directly hovers parellel to the person filming as if the helicopter personnel are observing people. They have plenty of air zones to practice low flights i hardly doubt its likely for one minute that there on a training course in the back of people's gardens.

www.youtube.com...

I would like to hear your thoughts on this and whether or not you have experienced similar occurances????

[edit on 1-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Looking for drug farms.

Seems pretty evident, and not sure if their really peering into your house, but eh' why not their already there.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have seen a couple black choppers flying by...typically at night, all lights off...only way I spotted them was that they were illuminated by the full moon light.

I also live somewhat near a airforce base, so besides quirking a eyebrow (thinking...hmm, thats dangerous to be without any lights on), I didnt really question it much. End of the day...its just a black helicopter...its more than likely secret ops/fed gov type aircrafts, chances are they are either en route to somewhere else (in my case anyhow), or if they are spying on me (unlikely), I am not doing anything to be nervous about...let them spy on me all they want...hell, I will invite em in for tea and let them watch me share ideas on the net and/or kill zombies if I had enough.

I would like to be doing something or know something that would make me fear for my safety from the spec ops...know some wild secret or holding some advanced tech...etc...but oh well...and honestly, if I had the info, I wouldn't be a whistleblower...not sure why I would want to burn the bridge when I could travel deeper down the hole by keeping my mouth shut.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Beat me to it, but yeah..there looking at IR readouts seeing if there's residue heat coming from the roof (as generally most people dont waste money on heating up their attic unless its a bedroom.)

The Helicopters that are involved in Cattle Mutilations however, now that's another question altogether.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This past fall, I was working alone in the lower level of work, which has a walk out patio. Being alone, when I heard the chopper, and it sounded so close, I of course ran to see. It was a black chopper, circling the area. I work close to the river, and wondered what the heck this chopper was doing circling this area, it happens to be a very ritzy area.

I grabbed my cheapo cell and tried to take some pictures but my cell phone camera sucks so bad the chopper did not even show up in my pictures, despite being so close/low flying.

The activity lasted a half hour then it abruptly flew off.

I have seen similar on other occasions. Here is a picture of one I captured some time last year on a different occasion:

I live in Louisville KY. There are military bases near here. Just today a military cargo plane lazily flew over my home.

I think it is suspicious the choppers are flying around so blatantly.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Beat me to it, but yeah..there looking at IR readouts seeing if there's residue heat coming from the roof (as generally most people dont waste money on heating up their attic unless its a bedroom.)

The Helicopters that are involved in Cattle Mutilations however, now that's another question altogether.

Where have you heard or read or seen involment of helicopters with Cattle Mutilations? Thats an interesting read.

As for the IR readouts me and the local residents know of a few big names around here as a women's house roof not long ago caught fire and i found out from the neighbour she had £25k of marajuna growing in her attic the road was shut off and police and fire services everywhere, thankfully her children got out alive but i was p**sed off how she could put her families life at risk like that.

Two years ago we had two black choppers flying overhead about 500-600 feet and circling around the area along with a swat van parked down the road and 7 armed police vechicles waiting at the shops. Me and my mate just sat in the car as we were told to do so because the local authorities were expecting someone.

It happened to be about 10 minutes later that this car pulled up then the police went in and the guy gave in and the word went round that this chap had £45k of coc aine in his boot under the floor panel which was cleverly consealed.

It doesn't amaze me one bit if there looking for heat residue from roof's of houses. The last job i worked in was a plant nursery for wholesale so that again doesn't suprise but i hardly doubt for the employer would be having illegal activities present on his land as it has been a successful business for over 30 years.

As for the industrial estate --- no idea!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Depends where you live. Midwest? Maybe Texas or Tennessee? It seems like it's weird for them to be looking for drug farms this time of year. It would be more likely for them to look in summer time or fall. Hemp won't grow with the current sun light cycle in less your in the southern hemisphere.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have to say that this is very common, and are probably training flights. I would see them fly over my grandparents property every single day every summer in the great state of Wisconsin.

However, I have noticed quite a few things that are not normal where I live now, San Freako. I have seen squads of 8 - 10 small helicopters that are actually black, each with different types of equipment awkwardly protruding from there sides. They flew low and fast between buildings in Oakland. In San Francisco I seem to see many more helicopters hovering around our city for no apparent reason during the night than the day. If anyone can tell me a good reason for this that isn't sinister that would be great. I wont accept night-time military training because there are plenty of mountainous areas that wont keep the city up at night to practice this type of maneuvering.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I live near a marine basic training site and there are tons of helicopters, i hear at least on a weak, cant always hear them. Always wondered what they did but i do know that they look for IR signatures. caught couple people in my area that way.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The chopper in your video looks like a Sikorsky S-61R. These are typically used in search and rescue roles. They are used by a lot of services but by the markings I would venture to guess that these are being used by your national guard and this is a weekend maneuver.

That looks like what is called in training as a "touch and go" which is often used as a training maneuver for helicopter pilots as one of their roles is the pick up of persons in remote locations and under fire.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sounds like training, def not drug search. You should get some flairs and screw with them.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Today a black unmarked helicopter hovered over my house and almost appeared to try to land. It then circled 8 times and took off. Note: this was in a very suburban neighborhood in Houston. Another important factor: I am currently in the interview process with a government agency but it is not really for a position that would require this level of surveillance or care. I have a clean background but nevertheless this was a very odd occurrence that scared the *** out of my dad who was outside at the time.

Any ideas?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by anonynous111]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think it’s funny how the media just makes fun of a subject and the masses follow along blindly.
There are many reasons for a blackened out helicopter, and yes they are real. Most you see are just doing navigation training, night vision, FLIR, pilot training.
Sometimes when they stop and land in the middle of nowhere, they’re relieving themselves because they had to pee. I’ve done it…..
Don’t worry about the helicopters as much as what you can’t see, like data and voice harvesting aircraft….That you can’t see.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Steve8511]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the response Steve. The funny thing is that I have never heard of the "black helicopter conspiracy" until after searching on Google tonight (how I found this forum). With that being said, I really think there was something truly odd about this. I understand stopping so someone can relieve themselves, but was circling the house 8 times really necessary (sad but we did count). I mean, it was to the point where we initially thought the helicopter was about to crash or try to land onto the cement pavement in our backyard...it was only until it took off very quickly that we threw out the crash possibility.

Anyway, thanks again for the ideas and pardon my ignorance on the technical capabilities of helicopters. Lastly, keep in mind there was no media influence or past perception that is causing me to "overreact" to this incident.

Note: The position I was hired for does require a "top secret security clearance" which might explain all of this, although I highly doubt it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We live near a military base too, and its connected to the US, the tr3bs and aurora we saw in Canada proved that to me. But we rarely hear a chopper. My son told me over and over that a chopper was chasing the craft we saw alot and that I had contact from. In Aug-Set 08, the craft was often flew over from Aug-Nov, unless its the same one that spanned 2 years, it does appear the same, soundless, low flying, slow flying, red light, saucer. And they do tests with you, physical checkups, mental tests, and monitor more than communicate. In any case, I didn't know what he meant.

In Sept, he called me out to see the craft, and then after it finally went over the roof, perhaps 5 minutes later, it was slowly flying outback soundlessly, I went in, and a while later he called me out. The chopper was chasing it along the mountain.

So I believe this has to do with et contact, OR what you saw, and they're common in relationship to either their ET friends or seem to investigate the ones that arent their friends. However, they aren't the ones in control of the earth situation, even though tptb think it. Our Higher Selves and the higher ups run things, according to free will and in relationship to tests, they don't interfere but they're in control. Nothing that is not allowed for the sake of tests and lessons and following the dvd outline is allowed to transpire, not do the higher ups, worry about their presence too much. They come and go as they please.

So intimidation, pressuring you, scoping you. Something to do with intimidation I imagine.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Derrel Sims says they are often tracking down satellite identified UV [IR?] light [phosphorescent] traces, associated with alien activities/landings/cattle-mutilations/abductions/contacts.

That & generally harassing people who might speak out about the nefarious criminal & egregious activities of covert & quasi military corporate gangsters.

You think you are being betrayed by the US military?

You don't know the half of it.

The US military is your worst nightmare come to reality.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

Well if someone wants to discuss over a coffee they would be told to be a hero for a day, and what I think of the boys club in general, their pecking order, and that grandmother's outrank generals in the cosmos, of course speaking of grandmothers, they would be asked to consider what their family watching over thinks about all of this. But thats just me. I don't like their attitude, and dont' tiptoe.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was walking outside of a building on the Yale campus with a friend when we heard "chopchopchopchop" loud as hell.

I looked up and there was a big black helicopter buzzing us. So close I could have tossed a stone and hit it. There were armed guys in camo hanging out of both sides of it.

Damned if I didnt think Red Dawn was happening at that very moment.

We were freaked out. Stopped dead in our tracks and both shouted "what the ....."

We looked around and everyone else was just walking along chatting on their cell phones and sipping their coffees completely oblivious.

The rest of that day I scoured local news outlets and asked friends but apparently we were the only two people who noticed it.

If it wasnt for her I'd just assume I was crazy but we both saw it.

Middle of the day. Sunny, bright blue sky.

I still get chills when I think about it. Like some Twilight Zone episode.

And there are no bases anywhere near there. We werent on drugs or drunk. We arent suffering from brain tumors or any of the standard write-offs.

Freaks me out. Not so much that there was a black helicopter with soldiers buzzing downtown New Haven in the middle of the day only about 30 feet in the air but that nobody else noticed it. It was loud and blowing wind violently in all directions and nobody noticed.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
maybe they are practicing urban warfare, and your the unlucky 'target' they are practicing on, nothing more than that

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
the state doesn't matter.. here's one in portland last year...

Seattle ..

Denver..

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Komodo]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join