It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret CIA-Mossad meeting, preparation for new war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Secret CIA-Mossad meeting, preparation for new war?

www.presstv.ir

A secret meeting between the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Leon Panetta and Israeli officials has reportedly centered on Iran's nuclear program.

In a secret flying visit to Israel on Thursday, the head of the CIA reportedly discussed Iran's nuclear issue in a sit-down with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Ehud Barak and Mossad Chief Meir Dagan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes, this is a PressTV article. It could be giant load of bollocks. It could be true. It doesn't quite make sense to me that this "secret" meeting was actually not so secret...

But who knows, maybe this is true. Maybe they did have a secret meeting to discuss a joint plan for Iran airstrikes. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out...

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If it is a secret meeting then why do these guys know about it?

One would think if the Director of the CIA needed something done secretly then nobody would be able to find out about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks OP S&F. This story seems to be propagating fast at the moment but I have yet to find a source I'd be happy with. Infowars isn't good enough for me.

Regardless of the truth of this story there does appear to be another event brewing for this year. At the very least they need a new one to make us turn away from Haiti so that the corporations can take over the place without the spotlight of MSM. And another war would make it easy for the banksters to get away with the meltdown fiasco whilst continuing to drain the country's finances with an increased military budget. Obama would also find his cuts in services etc will be accepted much more easily. This incident could be on the 11th, during the Winter Olympics, or later in the year. It could even involve China instead of Iran. I really hope nothing happens.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
According to an article i had read on the internet about the Mossard spy agengy have a look at this link on the 9/11 link with Mossard and there on-goings throughout history. I could imagine they will have plenty to do with another wave of destruction.

thy-weapon-of-war.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I read this in the morning, and it is quite possible that there was a secret meeting. But Press TV is Iran govt propoganda, so read it that way

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berserker01
If it is a secret meeting then why do these guys know about it?

One would think if the Director of the CIA needed something done secretly then nobody would be able to find out about it.

This isn't necessarily my opinion but the fact that the meeting leaked could be nothing more than part of their usual acclimation process. It is a known and very successful technique of TPTB.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

I agree, there seems something is brewing on the horizon. There have been quite a lot of threads regarding Iran on ATS here today.

If this meeting did happen, I can't think of anything good coming out of it. Something is definitely happening behind the scenes, but what exactly? Only time will tell. I only hope nobody goes off the rails, and turns the middle east into a wasteland.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 1-2-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Panetta was indeed visiting Netanyahu in Israel- this is fact. As far as secrecy goes Panetta is head of the most secret gov org in the US and all they have to do is go behind a closed door and talk- then it's secret.

Here his visit is covered by Ha'aretz (the complete opposite of presstv):
www.haaretz.com...

CIA director Leon Panetta came to Israel last week to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Ehud Barak, and Mossad chief Meir Dagan, U.S. news site Politico reported on Saturday. The main subject of conversation was Iran, as well as "relations" in general,

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just because Panetta is CIA director doesn't mean he's 007 and must lurk in the shadows. He is often in the public eye and visits heads of foreign states. That article also mentions he visited Egypt's ringmasters.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Don't you think if it was leaked on purpose then they would use a more reliable source?

Be back in a second.

I'm having a secret meeting with Nancy Pelosi. She is wearing something from Vicotria Secrets and I can't keep her waiting. Don't tell anyone.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Berserker01

Technically the meeting is still a secret, because it is only speculation what was discussed, and what was actually discussed is not revealed.

And one thing you can be sure of, whether the meeting took place or not, the intention with leaking this information to the media, is part of the psyops war that is going on.

new topics

top topics

join