It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyd Pye; why so much about science is wrong.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So he's essentially saying science is wrong because it doesn't have an explanation for big foot, aliens, ufos, and whatever other paranormal activity hasn't been directly explained? That is a pretty pathetic attempt to discredit science since science makes no definitive claims about any of these topics since there is almost zero empirical evidence to test, which is contrary to what he's actually trying to claim here. Science does not say aliens are flying the ufos, or that big foot has tea with Lord Pye every Sunday, but it doesn't make any claims that they aren't either.

If this guy can refute every single valid scientific fact, with empirical and repeatable tests, then we can say he has credibility, but to give credibility to someone who rants about science being absurd because it may or may not support his views of the paranormal without any evidence is just moronic and ignorant.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Llyoyd Pye is, and probably is going to remain, my most favorite Author. He skilfully brings to light little known facts that carry great weight, in reality. His books, in my humble opinion, are not just books, they are divine deliverance.

Lloyd shows you the relevance and reason in a very clear and detailed manner. He leaves no stones unturned in his research. If there were ever a author I would suggest to anyone, it would be Lloyd Pye!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join