It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

You're behaving in a highly illogical fashion and lack the mental capacity required to answer logical questions derived from your very own statements. Have a good evening, friend.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Philalethes

With certain members of congress being in bed with the CFR and TLC what can you hope for them to do?

So if it isn’t defined, and hasn’t been defined, why all the fuss? How do you know what the so-called founding fathers had in mind? Did anyone here ask them what they meant by it? No? So it’s open to interpretation?

If her answer would have been anything other than both his parents were American citizens and he was born in HI then that might change things wouldn't it?

See above. If there is no standard, or set definition, you can’t make up one as you go along.

That being said. What if Osama sent is pregnet American wife to the U.S. and had his kid? Would you be good with that kid being a NBC?

If the child was born here I would have no problem with it. If the mother went through the legal hoops to get to America (immigration, etc) I’d have no problem with it.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by IceHappy

What you’re typing is filler. Here is what you need to address.

And if he is legit then what? We still have the same problems as before: dead economy, two wars, proxy wars, billions of aid to Israel, a rise in unemployment, more jobs being outsourced, resources becoming scarce, high drop out rates, increasing teen pregnancy and more illiteracy (just take a look at this web site for more proof of this one.) And if he is not legit? The above and much more as our social and political climates cannot handle such a thing. This country would implode if it were to come to light that he is not an American citizen.

You can talk about legitimacy and right to lead til you turn blue in the face, but legitimacy and right to lead does not mean one will lead legitimately or that he is the right person for the job.

First of all, I thought he was going to fix all that? How's that hope and change working for ya?

Second, agree that things would get worse if this hammer dropped but I am willing to go thru it. This guy is not representing me at all. I have no idea of his agenda and what I do see I don't like. He's dropping the ball on terrorists. What will happen to our economy and the things you listed above if he allows a suitcase nuke or 2-3 to be set off. How would those things be hold up then?

We took one on the chin when Bush was in office but despite his flaws I knew he wouldn't let another happen on his watch. This guy, who knows?

Things one way are going to get worse before they get better.

Phil

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There is so much stuff going on right now on earth that this is not big news..

Fighting 2 wars at the same time

[edit on 1-2-2010 by AndersonLee]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

First of all, I thought he was going to fix all that? How's that hope and change working for ya?

Phil, you strike me as one of the more intelligent posters in this thread. With that being said, I must ask what compels you to place your faith in the American political system? For years we’ve been lied to, sold the same story over and over and nothing has changed for the better. Why do you hold on to it?

Second, agree that things would get worse if this hammer dropped but I am willing to go thru it. This guy is not representing me at all. I have no idea of his agenda and what I do see I don't like. He's dropping the ball on terrorists. What will happen to our economy and the things you listed above if he allows a suitcase nuke or 2-3 to be set off. How would those things be hold up then?

Phil, he doesn’t represent me either, he represents the global elite and these people do not have our best interest in mind--period. He’s dropping the ball on a lot of things, but what exactly did you expect? You really expected him to do right? He’s a fresh coat of paint with a new slogan and tagline. However, his purpose is the same as those who’ve come before him.

And you want to know how I believe things will go down Phil? I believe severe infighting will occur in America, a suitcase nuke or other catastrophe will happen, we’ll ask Israel for help, Israel will turn it’s back on us, Israel will turn around and get hit by their enemies, we’ll help them, then all hell will break loose in America for Israel’s lack of support but our willingness to help them.

The handwriting is on the wall.

You can forget your economy, because if you aren’t in an industry that is currently experiencing exponential growth, you need to make your exit from America, and fast,

We took one on the chin when Bush was in office but despite his flaws I knew he wouldn't let another happen on his watch. This guy, who knows?

Things one way are going to get worse before they get better.

Again, the handwriting is on the wall. You either make moves to leave, or you stay and suffer like the majority.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

With certain members of congress being in bed with the CFR and TLC what can you hope for them to do?

Their Job and define a NBC.

So if it isn’t defined, and hasn’t been defined, why all the fuss? How do you know what the so-called founding fathers had in mind? Did anyone here ask them what they meant by it? No? So it’s open to interpretation?

My point exactly. But, if you do some research, look at history, look at the definition of what a Citizen is and ask why they exempted themselves from the NBC clause you can easily come to the conculsion that they excluded themselve because why many were born in the U.S. and may have had one parent as a citizen they didn't qualify.

If her answer would have been anything other than both his parents were American citizens and he was born in HI then that might change things wouldn't it?

See above. If there is no standard, or set definition, you can’t make up one as you go along.

Once again, my point exactly...Who is she do define it. Remember open to interpretation? She can say the words and not be right or wrong but at the same time doesn't apply to what the founding fathers intended.

That being said. What if Osama sent is pregnet American wife to the U.S. and had his kid? Would you be good with that kid being a NBC?

If the child was born here I would have no problem with it. If the mother went through the legal hoops to get to America (immigration, etc) I’d have no problem with it.

Obviously, you have no idea of what our founding fathers fought and died for. Once you loose freedom its gone. I ask you to read or remember some history and put yourself in their shoes. They gave their lives and fortunes for what you P1$$ on today. If you lived without your freedom for awhile, lets say in N. Korea, you would appreciate our constitution a little more.

Phil

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
SORRY SG, I was waiting for one of the someone to state this. The Hawaiian document exists, the Hawaiian official said it EXISTS, not what was on it!

How can you ignore what she said?

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

www.politifact.com...

The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

Thats spokes person Janice Okubo.

www.snopes.com...
www.usatoday.com...

She claimed she has personally seen the document and verifies that Obama is born in Hawaii. What part of that statement dont you understand?

Heres the PDF file:
hawaii.gov...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Their Job and define a NBC.

They aren’t doing their job, why do you still hold on to a false hope? Moreover, if their job is to also define a NBC, and Obama were not one, it wouldn’t take effect until after his term was up. You can’t create laws as you go along, it doesn’t work that way.

My point exactly. But, if you do some research, look at history, look at the definition of what a Citizen is and ask why they exempted themselves from the NBC clause you can easily come to the conculsion that they excluded themselve because why many were born in the U.S. and may have had one parent as a citizen they didn't qualify.

It might change depending on the sanity of the individuals questioning it.

Once again, my point exactly...Who is she do define it. Remember open to interpretation? She can say the words and not be right or wrong but at the same time doesn't apply to what the founding fathers intended.

Who is anyone to define? You? Myself? The people on the board who scream, “HE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN”? If the constitution is a living ocument, or subject to interpretation, there is no way you can legally define what a NBC is and remove him from office now.

Obviously, you have no idea of what our founding fathers fought and died for.

No, I have an idea of what my father fought for, I couldn’t care less about blind patriotism and pathetic attempts to support something that means so little in the grand scheme of things.

Once you loose freedom its gone.

How could you loose what you never had?

I ask you to read or remember some history and put yourself in their shoes. They gave their lives and fortunes for what you P1$$ on today.

No, they didn’t give their lives and fortunes for me. Some of them owned slaves and kept others beneath them, so don’t link me to them. In addition, I’m not PI$$ING on anything. You should be blaming your parents, previous presidents, congress, lobbyist, governors and senators if you truly want to point your snotty little finger and blame someone.

If you lived without your freedom for awhile, lets say in N. Korea, you would appreciate our constitution a little more.

Phil

Living in N. Korea is not a prerequisite to appreciating the constitution. The constitution is D-E-A-D. You simply failed to get the memo.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So I want to know do you guys think the government people from Hawaii are lying in an official signed government document?

Wouldn't they be worried for their own careers, if they are found to be lying?

Why would they, if it could so easily be requested by the courts?

Just asking.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Has everyone forgotten about what Obama`s grandma said, that she witnessed his birth in Kenya South Africa. She had never been out of Africa until just resently. Rather odd would`nt you all say? Maybe someone with the know how can post the link or information for all to see. Seems the truth is finally starting to come out. KENYA SOUTH AFRICAN makes it to top office but gets caught as illegal alien.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by circle 360

She never said that.

Here is the transcript:

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

The actual recording can be found if you google it.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Hey SG, look back, I pulled my comments.

I would have liked them to have written it on a government document though, like the original one that I posted and signed.

The original PDF NEVER stated anything about citizenship, it only stated there was a document.

Now we have the Honolulu advertiser accredited for saying that the official said.

You know HOW far that would go in a court of law!

Nowhere, that is how far. The same thing as always.

Wisps of smoke, hearsay, Pelosi verified-maybe, etc etc etc.

Not one view of any collaborative documents about HIS ENTIRE LIFE!

95% of the time when you have SMOKE, there is fire.

I am leaving this discussion, he could be Pol Pot's son and we would never find out. I guess that is the way of our government. Non-transparency and the destruction of freedom and liberty.

I guess when they raise tax rates to 100% and give you food and heat vouchers, people will be happy.

edit to add-PDF given from a governmental site, why does NO one ever sign anything anymore? To further the conspiracy theorists?

I give up on any and all transparency of my government. I will say it again, we need to start over. Eliminate 90% of the government, starting with firing EVERYONE in the government. EVERYONE!

[edit on 2/2/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by circle 360
Has everyone forgotten about what Obama`s grandma said, that she witnessed his birth in Kenya South Africa.

No she did not, another truther lie!
www.salon.com...

this has been debunked many times here, but still some birther keeps bringing it up!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
more birther madness.

Seriously you guys this is just sad.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Please read the full transript that you state as proof if you read further you see he was born in Kenya South Africa then was transported to Hi . Like I said rather odd! thanks for the post the truth always wins.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I guess when they raise tax rates to 100% and give you food and heat vouchers, people will be happy.

edit to add-PDF given from a governmental site, why does NO one ever sign anything anymore? To further the conspiracy theorists?

I give up on any and all transparency of my government. I will say it again, we need to start over. Eliminate 90% of the government, starting with firing EVERYONE in the government. EVERYONE!

There are better ways of criticizing the president than these kinds of frivolous accusations. The kinds of accusations that only distract from the actions the government is pulling off right now. I would not be surprised if this entire birther suit had been pushed in part by those who only serve to distract. It seems to be doing its job mind you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by circle 360
Kenya South Africa then was transported to Hi

Slight problem, Kenya is not in South Africa.... try again!

thanks for the post the truth always wins.

which is why the birthers will get nowhere with their false claims!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Maybe we think the country stands a better chance of not going down the toilet if we don't have a criminal(fraud) at the helm.

Erm...sorry to tell you this, they are all criminals and frauds, whever there is power corruption always follows.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i just dont understand people

lets apply common sense

if you are lying, you try to cover that lie

if you are telling the truth, there is nothing to hide, no reason to hide anything

so how come when discussing 9/11, even though there are things they are hiding, like video footage of the pentagon incident, people just ignore that fact

how come when talking about this issue, he just doesnt send out the certificate and just be 100 percent open with the situation

instead, in both situations, bush and obama, just leave everything open to speculation when it would be incredibly easy to provide the evidence they are telling the truth

the only reason anyone would allow such debate to continue to take place, is solely if they are hiding something

its common sense

just treat them like a child

lets say u suspect a child of lying, what do you do? you get proof and if the kid tries to prevent you from getting proof, the kids busted

yet in the past 2 presidents situations, you ask them about something, they say it, you suspect it may be false, but everyones just supposed to take someones word for the situation

someones word for the situation when the situation is the safety of the world

seems kind of special ed to me

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Barry Soetoro.com
Not Barack Obama.com
Simples.

No record of any name change.
Never mind the birth certificate, America has elected a non existent individual as President.
I suppose it makes change from hanging chads and blatant cheating in Ohio.
The rest of the world will watch with interest the next joke of a presidential election in the good old US of A.
Makes the effort in Afghanistan look professional.
As we say in England - you couldn't make it up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join