It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by genius/idoit

Doesn't give up because there are some people who want to see Obama

fail so bad, they don't care if the country goes down the toilet.

Silly Huh

Yeah, they are beating a dead horse now. This should have been resolved before the election.. However, Obama is doing a fine job destroying the country all by himself. Its funny how he blames everyone else for the spending Bills he voted for. Thats whats really silly.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Born On State property or not, he is still American regardless, his mother is American.

"In many circumstances, even though a child is born outside the United States, if at least one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, the child automatically "acquires" citizenship. When this child marries and has children, those children may also acquire U.S. citizenship at birth."

Source

Sorry about the link I'm fairly new to ATS! Thank you.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by spmc215]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by spmc215]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Too much drama and opinion or too much suffering at the hands of the white man? You can't have both.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spmc215

Just being an American doesn't cut it to be prez...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spmc215

Please find another way to post the link.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spmc215

Again, plain citizenship doesn't cut it!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

How is he destroying the country all by himself when the Supreme Court just gave the American citizens a death blow and the problems we're currently facing were there before he was placed in office?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by Sean48

It seems to me that it would be much, much more harmful to the country to allow a man who is ineligible to hold the presidency.

On the other hand, I think that his opponents are setting themselves up for a humiliating defeat on this issue. I suspect that he can produce proof of his eligibility if he absolutely has to, but he has realized that he can use the issue to marginalize a certain segment of his opposition.

Even if the bowing, teleprompting, usurping pResident, Comrade-in-Chief, Mombassa loyalist were to show a VALID U.S. Birth certificate along with the reams of other documents and records he has suppressed, it wouldn't matter! I DON'T CARE IF HE WAS BORN IN LINCOLN'S BEDROOM HE IS STILL NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. He was by his own admission, a British Subject at birth and there is NO WAY anyone can reconcile that fact with the definition of a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Live Free or Die

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I agree with you post in part...I want the big money out of our election system along with the lobbiests but on the other hand I'm not willing to sacrifice our freedom of speech. The constitution does not define freedom of speech to individuals.

Don't blame the SCOTUS for interpetation on this one.

Demand congress to implement rules to keep big money out. Hold your breath for it.

link   
reply to post by Sean48

i do want his policies to fail they are just not right for everyone just some of the people, but he forces this stuff on us all and that's evil. i pry to God sometimes to stop this madness and you know sometimes i think he answer my request, but the democrats dont stop they keep coming for our freedoms and never stop.

link   
reply to post by waycoolsnoopy

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said she hoped to end lingering rumors about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," she said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by waycoolsnoopy
He was by his own admission, a British Subject at birth

Valid source for that claim?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You seem to know me, not.

I cannot follow your logic.

Its only a piece of paper how hard is it? You never answer that question but want to raise other issues. My only issue is to see the proper BC Long Form and look at the space that state where born.

I guess 1st illegal president will lead the way for Arnold Swarthenhagger as next!

Then there will be no stoping it.

Understand Arnold is sending off for his Hawaii Short Form for the next election!

[edit on 2/1/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well said!!! That was the EXACT intention of the NBC amendment to keep the Brits out of our Gov't and ensure loyalty to the U.S.

Phil

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
New information presented.

[edit on 2/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

You seem to know me, not.

Like many others your words give you away. All I have to do is repeat what you say, examine it, force you look at it, and everything else falls in place.

I cannot follow your logic.

Because you’re operating in the realm of emotions and the realm of the highly illogical.

Its only a piece of paper how hard is it? You never answer that question but want to raise other issues.

I answered your question. Please read my previous responses to you for more clarity. If you cannot find the answer I will point it out to you, but I think you should read first.

My only issue is to see the proper BC Long Form and look at the space that state where born.

Under state law do you have a legitimate claim to doing so?

I guess 1st illegal president will lead the way for Arnold Swarthenhagger as next! Then they will be no stoping it. Understand Arnold is sending off for his Hawaii Short Form for the next election!

What you’re typing is filler. Here is what you need to address.

And if he is legit then what? We still have the same problems as before: dead economy, two wars, proxy wars, billions of aid to Israel, a rise in unemployment, more jobs being outsourced, resources becoming scarce, high drop out rates, increasing teen pregnancy and more illiteracy (just take a look at this web site for more proof of this one.) And if he is not legit? The above and much more as our social and political climates cannot handle such a thing. This country would implode if it were to come to light that he is not an American citizen.

You can talk about legitimacy and right to lead til you turn blue in the face, but legitimacy and right to lead does not mean one will lead legitimately or that he is the right person for the job.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Finally, Obama has to face the fire. People are not giving up. Justice will prevail. The truth will set you free. Perseverence against all oppsition. Discipline and Determination.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said she hoped to end lingering rumors about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," she said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

I've seen that quote and believe its legit. The problem is, what is a Natural Born Citizen? It's not defined specifically in the Constitution so her definition by not exactly be what the founding fathers had in mind. My question at the press conference would have been..."Dr. Fukino, exactly how do you define a NBC?"

If her answer would have been anything other than both his parents were American citizens and he was born in HI then that might change things wouldn't it?

To her a NBC might be born in U.S. to 1 American citizen is good enough.

That being said. What if Osama sent is pregnet American wife to the U.S. and had his kid? Would you be good with that kid being a NBC?

Phil

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Emotions to want to see if a president is legal or not?

You're funny

What happens next if Obama is declared illegal is not the OP.

Maybe you should want to start a new thread regarding all of your points to stay on topic!

As it is 04:20 I am going to bed as there is nothing really new to the OP here.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

First off I never provided you with a blog, and don't know what the hell it is you linked as it is not what I posted. In addition, the PDF you posted is dated in October of 2008. However, the link I posted is from July 2009. She referenced the 2008 statement and gave additional info, which is, according to her, Barrack Obama “was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.”

If you want more you can read it here.

www.usatoday.com...

She could have given the statement over the phone, via email, etc, but those are her words and she never denied saying them.

Stop grasping for straws and move on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join