It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Thanks for proving my point =)

I dont see any lies, I see a possible conspiracy with more than enough evidence that this man has withheld vital information from the public to hide something from his past, or to conceal something in his past.
OBAMA HIMSELF has not helped this issue any by staying silent and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawyers fees to keep all of this hidden or concealed. IS THAT NOT A CONSPIRACY!? If you ask me, this is JUST as much as a conspiracy as anything else debated on these forums. Fact of the matter is, YOU JUST DONT LIKE IT.

Im done with you. Have a nice day =)

Edit-CG

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonsbreaths
Simple fact no one can ignore.
Obama's father was a British subject not a American citizen.
The law requires both parents to be American citizens.
Ego he does not qualify. Question is why did they allow him to run at all?

I went tru this in social studies back when they taught it. I recall it because the teachers made a point of telling me I could never be president because my mother was British.

Your teachers were idiots, then. Don't worry, I'm sure we all had idiot teachers (I had a chemistry teacher who insisted that pancake batter was a solution rather than a dense suspension.)

Only one parent needs to be an American citizen to confer American citizenship upon a kid.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wrong. The claim that both parents need to be american citizens came from a political book from the 18th century, not the actual constitution.

The constitution makes no claim that both parents must be citizens for a US child to be natural born. In addition to that Obama lost is british dual citizenship afew years later:

tesibria.typepad.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I didn't research it.

Exactly. You did not bother to research as with your OP, as with your other past threads. You dont bother to research, you only bother to post what you want to believe.

You must work for FOX news. Look how you took that out of context just like they do. Way to paint yourself in such a way that now I know to disregard your posts based on the fact that you rip appart a situation so that it suits your agenda. Go start an Obama love thread and praise your master and maybe he will spare you when all falls apart.

Back on subject. I wonder why oh why the big O just doesn't release a simple little document that would put to rest all the birther movement and force people to focus on something else? It really wouldn't be a big deal, and I'm sorry I won't accept a chincy photograph posted on a website when I know the capabilities of simple software like photoshop.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. toddly

This is something the OP, and all the other people that bash OBAMA but secretly IDOLIZE and WORSHIP him will not address. Thank you for speaking the truth, we need more Americans like you to focus on the bigger issues and the big picture.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Show me that law.

From the linked document:

Respondent – Barack Hussein Obama, hereinafter “Obama”, President of the United States and Commander in Chief, who refused to present in any court of law or to the public any legally acceptable vital records that would prove his eligibility for US presidency based on Article 2, section 1 of the Constitution, as one born in the United States to two citizen parents without allegiance to any other sovereignties.

Article 2 Section 1 states:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nowhere does it state that a natural born citizen is "one born in the United States to two citizen parents".

This is Taitz's (hopefully) last hurrah. Her popularity is waning and her insanity is wearing on rational, thinking people.

Her document also states:

As of now in spite of over 100 legal actions filed all over the Nation by some 13 licensed attorneys and numerous pro se plaintiffs and in spite of 12 citizen grand jury presentments and indictments, Obama refused to provide any vital records that would be acceptable in any court of law.

Also false. The birth Certificate Obama presented and posted on the web states right across the bottom:

"This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding."

Taitz is full of it. She's a whacko.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Back on subject. I wonder why oh why the big O just doesn't release a simple little document that would put to rest all the birther movement and force people to focus on something else? It really wouldn't be a big deal, and I'm sorry I won't accept a chincy photograph posted on a website when I know the capabilities of simple software like photoshop.

There could be a number of reasons why he doesn't produce the document. One I can think of is the corruption and waste and non-transparency that goes on behind D.C.'s closed doors. As the leader of the free world, would you be more concerned about showing a document, or would you be more worried about the 300 or so million people focusing in on corporate fraud, lobbyists dictating what direction this country is going, or perhaps that anyone in this country can be labeled as an enemy combatant and be stripped of all rights provided by the Constitution. I think I would do the same as Obama. Let the pillage and rape continue.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I have read this statement on too many websites the following statement and it brings Obama's short form Birth Certificate into doubt in my mind!

"From Hawaii's official Department of Health, Vital Records webpage: "Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country" (applies to adopted children)."

Too many loop holes for me not to question and demand that a president of the United States to produce a FULL Birth Certificate!

Simple way to end this question and unite a nation in two wars which is asking parents for their children to fight for their country. Seems like a small price to pay for the parents who lost their loved ones in the current wars not to feel cheated by a president who cannot show a proper birth certificate.

So simple to do. Not doing so seems to me dishonouring the troops who are risking all for a commander in chief who is too chicken or yellow to produced what his nation is asking of him. Proper proof - The Long Form please!

Why is that so difficult for some to understand why we ask for it?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You must work for FOX news.

FOX news pundits have being playing around with the birther claim since its introduction. Conservative pundits in general mind you.

Look how you took that out of context just like they do.

What was taken out of context? He claimed Orly was a doctor, then when confronted claimed he didnt do the research. Where was I out of context?

Did he not claim Orly was a doctor? Is she a doctor SpaDe?

Go start an Obama love thread

I supported Obama for his policies. I did not support him because I "loved him". I am pritty sure there were people who voted for McCain on his policies and not because they "loved him" or were "racist" or personally hated Obama. I dont generalize in that manner.

I wonder why oh why the big O just doesn't release a simple little document

He has, and its online. And it was verified by Hawaiian state officials, and he was constitutionally confirmed in December of 2008. His done campaigning and proving his citizenship, he needs not pander to a minority of disgruntled voters.

Now, hows bout that evidence?

that would put to rest all the birther movement and force people to focus on something else?

The above didnt put the birther movement to rest. Nothing will put the birther movement to rest other than Obama going back in time and losing the 2008 elections.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

Do you really want to go there?
Obama has MORE THAN ENOUGH time on his hands(apparantly the man plays more golf than he spends in the WH)to call up his lawyers(while playing golf)and tell them "Hey, release my records to the public, they need to know the truth".

But naw, lets just hide around the "we have more important things to worry about"excuse.

NOTHING is more important than the truth.
"AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!"

Or in Obamas case...The Truth shall set you in jail.

Either way...if he shows them or not... He is STILL committing fraud/treason by keeping these vital records away from the public.

A simple PHOTO of a "Certifercate of Live Birth" on the INTERNET, does not suffice.
We are asking for RECORDS. Not a Kinkos copy of a useless document.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Care to show us all which "Law" states that? just a birther lie!

. I recall it because the teachers made a point of telling me I could never be president because my mother was British.

wrong information like that just shows what is wrong with the USA educstional system!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

You need to stop lying to yourself. Presenting a birth certificate will not unite the country and to even imply such foolishness shows you've been living under a couple of rocks for the past decades.

Simple way to end this question and unite a nation in two wars which is asking parents for their children to fight for their country. Seems like a small price to pay for the parents who lost their loved ones in the current wars not to feel cheated by a president who cannot show a proper birth certificate.

If I had children in the war, I'd rather the POTUS show compassion and love instead of a piece of paper. Showing a birth certificate does not change anything as they aren't coming home regardless of if he is qualified or not.

So simple to do. Not doing so seems to me dishonouring the troops who are risking all for a commander in chief who is too chicken or yellow to produced what his nation is asking of him. Proper proof - The Long Form please!

See, the nation isn't asking for it. People who have an agenda or secretly lust for him want to show it.

Why is that so difficult for some to understand why we ask for it?

Listen, "we" aren't asking for anything. A select few are asking for it.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
OBAMA HIMSELF has not helped this issue any by staying silent and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawyers fees to keep all of this hidden or concealed.

Once again show us where Obama has spent "hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawyers fees".

Why do the birthers persist with this lie? It should be so simple to show us paperwork for the hundreds of thousands of dollars.... but they refuse to. Why?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I'm not disagreeing here, in fact providing a certificate for the rest of the U.S. (not just senate & electoral college) would be the start of the transparency issue that he vowed before actually being sworn into office. What terrifies me is much like the last president, if he's out, then the next in line is even more destructive than the previous (i.e. Cheney sworn in as Pres., if not him then next in line was Haskert/Pelosi. Biden and then Pelosi in this current admin.) That is what is scary. Without a complete removal of all of the fraud and corruption in D.C. we will never see a Gov't that is actually looking out for the best interests of the average U.S. citizen.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Originally posted by IceHappy

Or maybe.....

Just maybe....

We would like a proper answer to the question....

Is this a legal president or not????

Exactly.
Is there something wrong with wanting to know the truth?
Why has looking for the truth become the "wrong" thing to do?
Because we have been sleeping so long that it is making some people very nervous - I suspect.
This isn't about Obama -
this is about tranparency in all things that affect us on this planet.

Thank you, I am in total agreement. This is very simple,
YOURE PRESIDENT, highest job in government, PROVIDE ALL PAPER WORK ASKED FOR BY CITIZENS, OR YOURE FIRED.
Anyone that just blindly defends this standoff refusal is either into the obama cult mind set, or a weak minded pusscake.
Just provide the correct paperwork, we all have to do it, hell I have to piss in a bottle at the drop of a random request to just HOLD my job and what I do doesnt affect a nation.

All this ALLOWED SECRECY is erosion and tolerance of the worst kind.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You just answered your own question.

Why would he bother when he doesn't have to, and the people who refuse to believe it now will STILL refuse to believe it if he did?

Perhaps you guys should just settle back and accept that a black guy with a funny name and big ears is going to be in the oval office for seven more years.

Seriously, however bad he is, he still couldn't be worse than twenty combined years of Reagan and Bushes.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Google is your friend =)

If you type in Obamas Legal fees...you get all sorts of links.

I was going to provide one from WND..But I know you will just try to debunk that...so instead..
how about one from the Federal ElectionCommission?

PERKINS COIE- Obamas TOP LAWYER- Perkins Coie $688,316.42

Since 2007- over 2 mill.

Theres more links..but I think you can try to research a little yourself. =)

EDIT--- Heres some moer. Apparantly, I was lowballing it.
It is more of around $1.5 mill.
Source-examiner-query.nictusa.com...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

He has, and its online. And it was verified by Hawaiian state officials, and he was constitutionally confirmed in December of 2008. His done campaigning and proving his citizenship, he needs not pander to a minority of disgruntled voters.

You still here spouting nonsense? The ‘certification of live birth’ paraded on the Internet by his henchmen is not a birth certificate, merely an indication that one exists in the records, that’s if it were even real and not forged.
It has NEVER, I repeat NEVER been validated by anyone in Hawaii, where did you get that from? Nobody from Hawaii has ever made a statement about that Internet certification (well, that latest one as they posted three, all wrong, after they had stated his ‘father’s’ British citizenship was passed to Obama at birth. It matters not when you argue that years later that citizenship stopped, but it does matter what was happening at birth. Although I suspect Obama senior is not his father anyway, and I doubt Stanley is his mother. I know you will argue until your head explodes, however, you are wrong. Hawaii has made sure they have not even commented about that Internet certification. As you don’t seem able to retain information, they made statements confirming that they held the original records for him, God only knows what they contain, or hide.

He was not ‘constitutionally confirmed’ at any time as the constitutional regulations were not adhered to. Had he been checked out he would not be allowed in the grounds let alone in the oval office.

Millions is not ‘a minority’.

So because its a conspiracy forum its ok to lie? Its ok to make accusations not backed up by evidence? Is this website excuse for you to post disinformation? Isnt this website against that sort of thing?

Apparently you feel it is perfectly ok to post disinformation, no matter how many hundreds of times you are told, shown and evidenced that you are completely and utterly wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Your correct that a simple piece of paper will not unite the entire country but it would stop those of us who do not believe Obama has a right to the president. A simple piece of paper which would stop those questions and end the debate and make those of us who need to feel that we have a legitimate leader in place.

You feel that Obama shows compassion and love? Was not his promise if elected to pull us out of these wars? How much money, which America does not have, has Obama just put into these wars? That’s not love; you cannot hug your children with guns and ammo on a distant shore! If the president is not legit then it adds more salt on the wounds that an illegal president sent these children to war which he promised to end……

I have no agenda, just a simple request to know that the president is legit. Simple as that!

I do not believe it is a select few who question this, but hold on to that thought if it makes you feel good. What would make me feel good is a president whom we can all honour as legitimate who care enough for his people to prove he has a right to lead!

A simple act – why is it so hard. Why don’t you want to know for sure? Were you not taught in school to question authority? I was and maybe that is the difference between us. I know I would be sad to loose a child in a war but I would feel even more cheated if the Commander in Chief was a fraud. I don’t understand why you cannot see that.

A president should be as brave as the troops he sends into war. Such a simple act handing over a simple piece of paper!

[edit on 2/1/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Obama should produce the documents, and then sue that nut-bar into bankruptcy oblivion for slander.

But I have noticed Obama is very shrewd he likes to save stuff for a critical moment for maximum political advantage. Have you guys ever considered that he is holding fire on this? And he will bring it all out at the right time, and now is not that time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join