learn more

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

This is Taitz what? 10th lawsuit? I mean how many times does the same lawsuit have to be dismissed for folks to realize theres something wrong? Maybe there isnt any solid evidence? Or maybe its something else??

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Sean48

Doesn't give up because there are some people who want to see Obama fail so bad, they don't care if the country goes down the toilet.

Maybe we think the country stands a better chance of not going down the toilet if we don't have a criminal(fraud) at the helm.

Well if criminal is the benchmark I would say you guys are not to good at picking either

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Is she for real?

What is she a Barbie Doctor?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Dont let him drag you into a race debate. he is trying to derail the thread.
Sounds of desperation my friend.

Dont have an answer? this one always works for them
"Its cause hes racist!"...well, it used to work.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
She is a doctor and a lawyer being discredited by the most powerful and corrupt political machine in recent times.I say good on her for having more character than the empty suit that can't answer a question posed to him by a college student

Bwaah.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It seems that for some people the most important part of the Constitution --if not the only part-- is the portion that says candidates for president must be U.S.-born.
We can just forget about the rest of the Constitution and the Rights guaranteed therein that we have already lost.
We can forget about the decades of treason being committed by the Congress on behalf of our elite rulers, and all those persons murdered by the government to keep its dirty secrets.
We can continue to ignore that we had two presidential elections stolen, and that our electoral system has been privatized into the hands of electronic voting corporations.
Yep, the ONLY thing that matters is where the person the American people select as president happens to be born.

I say the fact that Obama was likely born in Kenya while his American mother was there to visit her inlaws, is the very least of our problems, and pointing it out solves nothing. After all, Obama may be president, but it is not he who is ruling us.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

She is a doctor and a lawyer

She is a dentist and somebody who got a law degree online.

being discredited by the most powerful and corrupt political machine

Im sorry.... did you just say shes being discredited? You really dont think her actions are discrediting enough? Ofcourse you wouldnt.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

ooooh,she's got a funny accent lets burn her at the stake!
who's the closed minded bigot now Guardian?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr. toddly

I say the fact that Obama was likely born in Kenya while his American mother was there to visit her inlaws, is the very least of our problems, and pointing it out solves nothing. After all, Obama may be president, but it is not he who is ruling us.

So your saying 18year old Dunham, atleast 6 months pregnant at the time, managed to afford a plane ticked in the 60s (worth $40,000 today) to take a flight that would take a couple of days, with atleast 4 stops around the world? You'd rather believe this theory?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So she has two higher education degrees and your ridiculing her?No wonder you fall for obama's lies.Your obviously not to bright.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Maybe her pimp paid?Or one of the fathers of her numerous children.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So she has two higher education degrees and your ridiculing her?

I never accused her of having degrees. I corrected you when you claim that she was doctor, and I clarified that she got her law degree online.

Are you saying Im wrong? Is she a qualified doctor? Were you right?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Seems to me a Legitmate President would not want or wish for a divided nation especially in a time of war..... er sorry two wars.

I know I would not want that and would end the division with no costs involved!

Simple way to unite our country - produce the proper documents.

Any Proud American would. Especially a president.

Your right dereks it could be a race thing. Obama may not be of American Race!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So she has two higher education degrees and your ridiculing her?No wonder you fall for obama's lies.Your obviously not to bright.

She has a degree in dentistry, and a law degree from Taft Law School, an unaccredited online school that is basically a printing press for mail-order degrees.

Research, you needs it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Do you have one?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy
reply to post by dereks

Seems to me a Legitmate President would not want or wish for a divided nation especially in a time of war.

Oh I agree. Nobody wants a divided country unfortunately have the far right conservatives a tea party patriots doing a good job of that.

Your right dereks it could be a race thing.

It is in part a race thing. Deep down everybody knows it and thats enough for me.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Oh so your a psychic bigot,cool.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

And I'll ask you again. Is Orly Taitz a doctor?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No.not as far as I can tell.
would you consider a degree in dentistry a degree in higher learning?
Now do you know what lurks in the hearts of men?

[edit on 1-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by IceHappy
reply to post by dereks

Seems to me a Legitmate President would not want or wish for a divided nation especially in a time of war.

Oh I agree. Nobody wants a divided country unfortunately have the far right conservatives a tea party patriots doing a good job of that.

Your right dereks it could be a race thing.

It is in part a race thing. Deep down everybody knows it and thats enough for me.

Obama has divided the nation all by himself by refusing to put up the proper docs and unite this country, by the way I am not far right wing or even right wing and consider myself to be a liberal ergo you must add me to the other side of your thinking.

I said the American Race, which is neither Black Or White, America is a melting pot of different country races, however, one must be from the American Race, naturally born in America to be eligible to be president!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join