It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I agree for the most part OCA but there is one other person/group who has the right to see the birth certificate, the government agency that vetted the candidates prior to running for President. If I remember correctly it is the only qualification that is different from every other elected office in the country.

Anyway, if there was a conspiracy to hide his citizenship legal status it had to start with whoever vetted him before he could be put an the ballot. If I were a "birther" I would start there, identify them and investigate their motives/rewards.

peace................yak055h

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yak055h
reply to post by oneclickaway

Anyway, if there was a conspiracy to hide his citizenship legal status it had to start with whoever vetted him before he could be put an the ballot. If I were a "birther" I would start there, identify them and investigate their motives/rewards.

peace................yak055h

Nancy Pelosi certified his documentation.. If that doesn't reek of conspiracy I don't know what does.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by vkey08
WE DID OUR OWN CHECKING!!

Im sorry what checking did you do?

You talk about the short form birth certificate online as a fake, and you reference the two "experts" online that are yet to truly reveal themselves and reveal their qualifications on a rightwing website.

You come up with a Kenyan birth certificate that turns out to be fake.

You claim both parents must be US citizens for a child to be a natural born citizen, yet you continue to fail to directly reference this out of the constitution.

You claim his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, yet on the actual audio tape:

1. She clearly denies he was born in Kenya and states he was born in Hawaii.

2. She is not his biological grandmother but his fathers third step mother.

3. The tape itself offers no proof that its actually her stating this, it just "claims" this woman to be her.

4. That Barack Obama is named after his father "Barack Obama" who is refered to in the same manner.

5. You claim his dual citizenship at birth disqualifies him, yet no where in the constitution have you referenced any such rule in the constitution.

You didnt do any checking. You just took whatever satisfied you personally interms of belief, not fact.

Actually I said none of the above in my statement.. My statement if you took the time to read it was directed at the person who used Snopes as an end all be all, and to everyone on BOTH sides that is using various biased internet sites (note again I said BOTH SIDES) as gospel truth. So please in my exact post there that you cut off only the top line of, please tell me where in THAT post I claimed any of what you spouted.

Again to clarify, the admonishing tone was meant at both sides (I am guilty of it too at times) that we have all become lazy and accept without question what's on the net.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Actually this thread is now getting to the point of being ridiculous and laughable.
To watch two gullible fools scream 'prove it prove it' against facts that are on public record
and why
to defend a man who sits with his finger on the nuclear button and who incidently cannot make a speech without a teleprompter, a man who is sitting in the American White house yet will not produce a birth certificate; all to support his right to hold an office without having to prove!! his eligibility under the American Constitution when asked.
This is like Alice through the Looking Glass.
Prove it, prove it cries the Queen of Hearts while the Knave steals the tarts and the poshest house on Pennsylvannia Avenue.
There is one born every minute. Theres two on here.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
a man who is sitting in the American White house yet will not produce a birth certificate

why do you keep lying about that? Obama has produced a valid birth certificate, it is available for anyone to see,

all to support his right to hold an office without having to prove!! his eligibility under the American Constitution when asked.

Except he has proved it. Which is why he is the valid POTUS

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

yes, and? You do not have too be a muslim to attend a muslim school, nor do you have to be a member of the church of Rome to attend a catholic school...

You will be telling us next that you don’t have to be rampantly anti American, white hating and Marxist to diligently and enthusiastically attend a Marxist and rampantly anti American and white hating church for 20 years…although I suppose it helps.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You dont believe the PDF statement from Fukino herself, so you might as well go there and verify those statements in person.

Ahh, so you have, as predicted, suggested for the third time that I travel to Hawaii to verify something that cannot be verified…I see. Do you somehow feel that repetition will somehow imbue your statements with anything resembling sense? It is rather like dealing with an untrained puppy which has yet to learn to wee outside…sort of at once amusing and yet rather irritating. Maybe there is an attention deficit problem…well, really there is no ‘maybe’ about it. The fourth time will come any minute now.....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Actually I said none of the above in my statement..

But you have made such claims in past threads, and your comment was that "you did the research" which is utter BS. I'd happily reference your comments in past threads vai u2u but I'd get the feeling you'd ignore it just like the rest of the evidence against this theory.

My statement if you took the time to read it was directed at the person who used Snopes as an end all be all, and to everyone on BOTH sides that is using various biased internet sites

And yet in past threads you happily referenced WND in your accusations with no direct constitutional evidence. Its rather hypocritical for you to talk if you had referenced politically biased websites in the past. Maybe you should hold yourself accountable.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
Ahh, so you have, as predicted, suggested for the third time that I travel to Hawaii to verify something that cannot be verified…

Yes for the fourth time. You cannot say the "hawaiians wont look at it" if you refuse to submit the copy to them for validation.

Your just escaping the effort of backing up your claims oneclick. I dont care what you "speculate" will happen, until you yourself have those Hawaiian authorities confirm that the online birth certificate is invalid and not sufficient, you have nothing.

You'll have us believe this man is ineligible and the online BC is fake, yet you refuse to get confirmation from officials themselves, you refuse to back up actual analysis from Hawaiian officials that its a fake.

To me, if Obama is really lying about his birth right, I would like him to be held accountable. People like you however who claim so expect me to jump right along with your conspiracy without any evidence or proof from officials its a fake. What do you hope to achieve?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Come on, Im waiting for that damning evidence that Obama was born off US soil.

Not that you dont believe his birth certificate is real
Not what amount of money some website "speculated" he spent with nothing to show for it.
Not some baseless accusation.

What evidence so you have to prove his ineligible. The constitution is just one click away on google. If you have hard proof, maybe a picture of his birth in Kenya, by all means! Show us! We'd like to know!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay, just so you kids know, Orly (an immigrant) is asking the United States Government to deputize her to act on authority of the United States and on behalf of the American people (that is what ex relator means) to arrest Barrak Obama, the President of the United States because he has usurped an office (Presidency) of the United States. This is unheard of and ridiculous. I am a law student and I had no idea that this writ even existed. There is a reason, I could not find a reference to it being used since 1836 and that was by a state law. Orly should be unceremoniously disbarred. She is a disgrace to my chosen profession. She claims to be a Doctor of Jurisprudence. That degree does not exist except on paper, as no accredited law school actually accepts it. The reason that she was admitted to the bar has to do with California state practice; it is the only State to allow an individual to take the Bar Exam without a J.D.. A J.D. is a Juris (not short for Jurisprudence but latin for law) Doctor. God I cant believe people can be this poorly informed. No offense I like conspiracy theories, but this is too far. Please read the Rule 11 Order issued Sua Sponte (That is a big deal, it almost never happens, you basically have to give an FU to the court for it to initiate a rule 11 hearing sua sponte)

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Orly Taintz is far from the only one fighting through the court system to establish the Soetoro right to the White House.
She is not even the first. That was Phil Berg, a Democrat who is still trying to break though the barrier of the corrupt SCOTUS, some of which members are protecting Soetoro against any natural justice whatsoever.
This is what happens when politics and political appointments play fast and loose with a nations system of justice.
Orly Taintz is an easy target for 'haters'. That she is doing something, as an immigrant, that many American people are too lazy, or too complacent, or too scared, or too fat, or too stupid to do for themselves should not condemn her.
Some of her cases are on behalf of the military who have the savvy to realise the implications of a bogus POTUS.
It means under international law they are directly responsible for any action they take in the field. A killing is an act of murder and not covered by an act of war. It is a personal crime.
Things have a habit of catching up and the military may one day need all the protection they can get.
Holland has had a legal inquiry and ruled that the attack on Iraq to be illegal.
In Britain Tony Blair is getting closer to a trial for war crimes.
The bully on the block can get unstuck and it is the USA with its poodle, Britain and rulers in Israel, that is seen by 95% of the worlds population, including many decent Americans and Brits, as that bully.
According to the discoveries of people like Phil Berg and Leo Donofrio there are many questions, and lies, about the vetting of Soetoro, including the doubling up of documents - two different versions for different uses.
The bottom line is the first and extraordinary finding in Phil Berg's first case.
That an American elector has 'no standing' to ask for verification that his President is legitimate.
In other words the American Elector is basically a serf. Worse, a serf who though massive abuse of the electronic voting system is being systematically even cheated of his vote, never mind his rights.
If the people of America in the 1770's and 80's had been as pathetic as many Americans are today about rights and wrongs, justice and truth then you would still be a British colony under Elizabeth 11.
It seems many Americans only have courage when behind a gun in a third world country murdering hapless women and children.
Nothing has been shown that Barry Soetoro is Barak Hussein Obama and that as such he is a legal President of the USA.
Nothing.
You cannot be sure of his oath of office. It was made in private.
You cannot even be sure of his religion. You cannot even be sure, according to Larry Sinclair, of his sexuality and penchant for drugs. You cannot even be sure from information coming from Chicago he is not a cheap shot criminal.
Everything is covered up.
And this individual holds the nuclear button.
If you haven't got the self respect as a nation to ensure that your Head of State complies with your own constitution and has a legal right to the office you should surely, at least, respect the rights of the rest of the planet to ensure that your government can legally enter into international affairs on a legal and standing basis and standing.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
Orly Taintz is far from the only one fighting through the court system

Yes, there are a number of other loons who had and are currently pushing new birther lawsuits. Thus far its been 54-0 dismissed for all the lawsuits combined.

She is not even the first. That was Phil Berg,

His lawsuits, included in the 54 dismissed thus far.

Orly Taintz is an easy target for 'haters'.

She's what we call the 'birther Queen bee'. She does a good job leading the rest of the ineligibility movement off the cliff.

In Britain Tony Blair is getting closer to a trial for war crimes.

For the Iraq war which the vast majority of conservatives supported at the time. I would not be surprised the large percentage of birthers were among those. Best you start eating your own.

Everything is covered up.

Yes.... yes I am sure it is. The aliens are out to get you, elvis was a reptillian, Obama is a muslim. Ok.

You know. If you go into the search bar on this forum and look for threads on the other lawsuits (there are probably something like 30 of them), you will see many of them will contain the title or OP " Obama's times up" or "he'll be charged anytime now" or "he cannot hide it, this lawsuit is the smoking gun".

You aint the first to think a birther lawsuit, the 55th, is going to get somewhere.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

" When playing chess with apes, don't be surprised when they # on the chess-board "

God I admire your nerves.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Yes for the fourth time. You cannot say the "hawaiians wont look at it" if you refuse to submit the copy to them for validation.

What copy would that be, who holds it, where is it?

Your just escaping the effort of backing up your claims oneclick. I dont care what you "speculate" will happen, until you yourself have those Hawaiian authorities confirm that the online birth certificate is invalid and not sufficient, you have nothing.

There you go, weeing all over that rug again even though the door is open.
One would have to have a somewhat infantile understanding of the issue at hand (which I suspect is the main obstacle here) to even propose that the document which is scanned onto the Internet by Factcheck would be released, to me or anyone else, either by Factcheck or the Soetoro crowd.
The document scanned by Factcheck is a ‘certification of live birth’, not a birth certificate.
But to go along with the delusional world you seem to inhabit….and let us suppose that I was given the document.
a) Why would Hawaii undertake to authenticate a document when that is not their remit and their privacy laws prohibit such? Do they have an Internet fraud dept sideline? Are we to believe that they are now combing the net and analysing ‘certifications’ exhibited there? Is it a plane…is it a bird…?
Even if this laughable scenario were true, they would ignore any meaningless verifications of birth having been registered, which is all a ‘certification’ is.
b) Why would I even believe the word of an official known to have lied on two previous occasions…or at least been totally ignorant (maybe wilfully so) of the workings of her own system, used every day?
c) Why would anyone ask for something that is not possible and travel a huge distance to achieve nothing, (as it is not possible)…as to repeat again, no birth certificate can be issued to anyone except Soetoro and close family, notwithstanding the fact he has sealed all of his records completely. Therefore no pertinent facts pertaining to the ridiculous Internet shown ‘certification’ could possibly ever be validated anyway, without either Hawaii letting something slip, or a court ordering disclosure.
d) Why would I travel to Hawaii at all on a wild goose chase just to satisfy the ramblingly inept machinations of your strangely fantastical mental workings?
The only word I would accept is a court overseen forensic document examination of the long form, original paper certificate. You can now suggest it for the fifth time. I have no doubt that is coming any minute….I will sing while I am waiting…

‘Numpty Dumpty sat on a wall…Numpty Dumpty had a great fall…’

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
What copy would that be, who holds it, where is it?

The short form online silly!

static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com...

Just forward it to Fukino vai email and ask her whether this is a valid short form. She is after all director the Hawaiian health department.

You refuse to take this reference as evidence enough:

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo told us.

www.politifact.com...

Or this official statement from Fukino herself:

hawaii.gov...

So what better way one click than for you to go ahead and contact the authorities themselves to verify the authenticity of this birth certificate.

I mean, if its fake as you claim it to be, and if you insist there has been no proper validation, you would have no issue getting a verbal reply from them on the matter.

You do take this matter seriously dont you?

There you go,

Here I come, and there you go again with this:

Factcheck or the Soetoro

right. Taking those talking points straight out of the rightwing blogosphere.

The document scanned by Factcheck is a ‘certification of live birth’, not a birth certificate.

Uh oh, but it is under Hawaii law:

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth

hawaii.gov...

...and here we go again

delusional world

yep.

except Soetoro

more rightwing blogosphere talking points.

The only word I would accept

Well I am terribly sorry but nobody really cares what you "only accept". The only thing that matters is whats requested from constitution and the laws of the land. No president or any other political representitive gets treated any differently. Just because the current president is different does not mean the rules need to be applied to him differently.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The quoting of a few isolated words without any context is an interesting exercise but is more indicative of some form of Tourettes syndrome than any form of rational discussion.

Just forward it to Fukino vai email and ask her whether this is a valid short form. She is after all director the Hawaiian health department.

That is very funny. It also explains why you feel happy and content with an alleged usurper, self confessed coc aine and marijuana addict, with criminals as friends, known terrorists as friends (who no doubt fly at whim without searches), card carrying communists as friends, family and mentors; also, an unknown past, unproven parentage and totally unproven identity, as president.
It is laughable. But if the only satisfaction of requirements is that someone in ‘authority’ told you so, then you deserve everything that is coming.
As you have continuously demonstrated the inability to comprehend the meaning of even the simplest sentence, I shall leave you now, no doubt dribbling and muttering into the wind.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
BOAC ran a Nairobi to Cairo-Heathrow route in the 60s, 4232 statute miles in just over 9 hours. Heathrow-NYC-Hawaii (KHNL) is 8435 sm, doable in about 16 mileshours.

Where is your source for this? There were no direct flights from Hawaii to Europe or Africa in the 60's. Even for airliners today it around a day to fly from Kenya to Hawaii so how can you its doable in 16 hours? How can you argue the flights back then were as fast as the flights today? Can you provide evidence of a flight from Hawaii to Kenya in under a day in the 60's? Your the one saying this theory is possible so wheres the evidence?

Heres a recount of a cost of flight ticket from DC to Ohio, and this was domestic in roughly the same region of the US mind you:

because all airfares were controlled by regulation. If a roundtrip ticket between Cleveland and Washington was $75 on one airline, it was $75 on all the airlines.

$75 in the 60's. By all means do the math of the cost between Hawaii and DC, let alone Hawaii-London-Kenya during those days.

Mrs Dunham was between 6-8 months pregnant, probably within the month of her due date given this theory is about her being in Kenya for afew days, here is todays policy on pregnant woman flying:

•Medical certificate required if traveling within four weeks of due date (American Airlines further specifies that this rule applies for a normal, uncomplicated pregnancy).
•Travel is not allowed within seven days before/after delivery for flights that are less than five hours in duration within the United States. Exceptions may be made if the passenger obtains a medical certificate and is cleared by American Airlines' Special Assistance Coordinator.
•For international travel (or over major bodies of water, as in travel to Hawaii), American Airlines advises against travel within a month of the due date unless she is examined and obtains a medical certificate within 48 hours of departure stating that she is fit to travel. Approval from American Airlines' Special Assistance Coordinator is required within ten days of the due date and seven days after delivery.

airtravel.about.com...

What doctor in their right mind in 60's would allow a woman soon to be due to get onto a lengthy flight with many stops to arrive in country where she would require a number of vaccines?? Infact, which airlines at that time would allow a pregnant woman to come aboard in such a late period?

You claim its possible, so put the evidence where your mouth is and bring up some sources.

A ticket issued in the 60s would be worthless today, since tickets expire and become valueless after a year from flight date

The ticket? I was refering to the cost. The cost of the ticket in dollars compared to today. What on earth made you think I was talking about the plane ticket? I was talking about the cost, not the plane ticket exclusively.

How can I argue that jets in the 60s were as fast as the ones today. Because it's a fact. The Boing 707-120B had a max cruise of 545 knots, or 626 statute miles per hour. The Boing 747-400 is almost 15 mph slower. Look it up on airliners.net. Straight line great circle distance from Nairobi to Honilulu is 10736 sm, which at cruise speed and given the prevailing westerly jetstreams would take about 16 hours plus about an hour for a fuel stop. The info you posted about pregnancy and flying is American's current libility driven policy. In the 60s when I was hired by United, it was much more a :don't ask, don 't tell" situation. Ticket agents were loath to ask a woman if she was pregnant for fear that she was just fat. The CAA had no rules about pregnancy and flying. The info on the BOAC routes comes from a timetable book I bought from a collector when I was writing a monograph on BOAC's experience with the deHvilland Comet and the Vickers VC-10 in the 50s. I'll sell it now, since I don't need it anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

So what better way one click than for you to go ahead and contact the authorities themselves to verify the authenticity of this birth certificate. I mean, if its fake as you claim it to be, and if you insist there has been no proper validation, you would have no issue getting a verbal reply from them on the matter.

looks like some one did just that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Genius/Idoit

I checked out your link, thank you.
It was interesting to see the blatant misinformation in the post above it.
Ann Dunham was too young to pass on her US citizenship and if Obama was Soetoro's father it means that Soetoro is disqualified from the Presidency and is indeed bogus.
That is why it is vitally important to have all the details of his birth.
Dunham may have been too young but Obama would have had an impact on his sons statutus.
Obama was a british citizen and passed this citizenship on.
Thereby Barry Obama/Dunham whatever, was born a dual British/Kenyan or British/American depending on where he was born.
Either way he is not a natural born American.
He is an Impostor by the adopted name of Barry Soetoro and orobably holds Indonesian citizenship as well.
Educated most likely iwith islamic money from folk of the militant Wahhabi sect (details Sealed!) and funded into the Presidency by Wall Street and mass donors of unknown origin.
That again has been hidden from the people by the courts.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join