It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
...but then i question why would the website that posts the certificate lie about the year hawaii was incorporated?

and if we know they are lying about one thing on the site, why should anything else from them be trusted?

Where are they(fightthesmears) lying about Hawaii's becoming a state?

Orly Taitz seems oblivious to the text at the bottom of the certificate:
"This copy serves as prima facta evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding."

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

whats wrong with wanting the "long-form"

Hawaii does not issue a long form. Can you figure out what is wrong with wanting something that is not issued?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

i just truly find it odd, that there is a situation where we have a president who has known foreign ties, that could POSSIBLY be ineligible, yet no investigation has been made that has ended with conclusive evidence he is eligible

Hmmm let me see. Bush is friends with the Bin Ladens and was never legitimately elected president. He was appointed by the supreme court. President with scary foreign ties and questionable eligibility...where have you all been?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Where were you when Bush stole the election? He and his criminal cartel are why the country went down the toilet. The man was a pathological liar and deserves to tried for treason, along with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Paulson, Rove, the rest of his cabinet and the New York Fed.

Come on, just admit you're racist and get over it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

What’s more, there are questions about how he paid for his Harvard Law School education since, despite a claim by Michele Obama, no one has produced any evidence that he received student loans. The Obamas will not release any student loan details despite repeated requests from the Chicago Tribune. However, it appears that his Harvard education may have been paid for by a foreign source.

I'm really starting to get the impression, assuming that TPTB want to see the collapse of the USA, that:

1. Obama was born outside of the USA, making him not eligible to be President.

2. He gained the position of President with help from TPTB.

3. He has been presented as a saviour to give US citizens hope.

4. TPTB will, when it suits them, release the truth which will have him removed from office, starting a civil war.

If you think the LA riots were bad, then you won't want this to happen...

[edit on 3/2/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
whatsnext/cavitysearchesofthr"commanderinchief"?keepreadingthesurvivalthreads...somethingissure2appeal2u

[edit on 3-2-2010 by plainmike]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

i just truly find it odd, that there is a situation where we have a president who has known foreign ties, that could POSSIBLY be ineligible, yet no investigation has been made that has ended with conclusive evidence he is eligible

Hmmm let me see. Bush is friends with the Bin Ladens and was never legitimately elected president. He was appointed by the supreme court. President with scary foreign ties and questionable eligibility...where have you all been?

hey i never defended bush, never voted for him eitherm just because someone got away with something in the past doesnt mean it should just continue

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

whats wrong with wanting the "long-form"

Hawaii does not issue a long form. Can you figure out what is wrong with wanting something that is not issued?

how can the long form not be issued?

heres what i think the long form would be

the woman in the health department said she saw it
and if the woman saw it, then i guess somethign must exist, even though you clearly state it doesnt, supposedly according to those who believe he was born here, the main argument is that some health official did see it, so then it must exist, so why cant we see it

if it doesnt exist then where did they get the one they decide to black stuff out on?

they posted it online

why did they black anything out on it when it clearly says on the document any altercations void this document?

all im asking for is an official document, thats all anyone is asking for, but hawaii cant provide any document except one online thats blacked out, thats on a website page where directly underneath the document it says false information by saying hawaii was not part of the usa when it has been since 1959 according to everything i have seen

all im asking for is a reputable website with an official document

why is that so hard or so wrong to ask for?

i am not sitting here saying is wasnt born here, im just asking for some proof, since this topic hasnt gone away in all these months

or is no one supposed to ask questions and we're just supposed to live life with our eyes closed?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Snopes says that this entire posting is FALSE.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
what did we all do before Snopes and Factcheck and every other internet resource?

WE DID OUR OWN CHECKING!! We have collectively forgotten what it is to form our own opinions based upon facts because now we can just go to Google or Snopes, type something in and have it done for us by someone else who may or may not have some ulterior motive, no matter what they claim.

I think it's time to step back and look at the facts ourselves and stop relying upon Snopes or Factcheck or Google to do our thinking for us. Be human again, The internet is full of misinformation and conjecture based upon the opinions of others, information that we are all now taking as straight fact just because it's on the net.

If Snopes put up a thing saying that the sky was in reality a shade of chartreuse how many people would flock and say "Look Snopes says it it must be true"

Back away from the screen and think for yourself for just a moment.

Rant over.... i'm just so sick of people claiming things as fact just because it's on some internet site.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
(double Post sorry)

[edit on 3-2-2010 by vkey08]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by largo

That is a different case.Try reading the thread you are at least the 6th person to claim that.Oh if you read the OP you can get some valuable info to.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Orly Taitz seems oblivious to the text at the bottom of the certificate:
"This copy serves as prima facta evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding."

If a document is a forgery, it would not matter what was written on it. Or is that to complex to understand? One could say it was evidence of ‘birth’ only if it was genuine and if it related to the person in question. However, ‘birth’ does not prove WHERE he was born, now does it? The ‘certification of live birth’ possibly proves that someone called Obama was born and registered in Hawaii. It does not prove where, or in what hospital, or to whom, or if an adoption took place etc. That authentic and legal information is only on the long form original paper certificate held in vault by Hawaii.
At ‘face value’ or on ‘first appearance’ many things appear legal. I doubt it would take much searching to find that in fact they are not legal.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
However, ‘birth’ does not prove WHERE he was born, now does it?

Yes it does, in Obama's case he was born Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii

The ‘certification of live birth’ possibly proves that someone called Obama was born and registered in Hawaii. It does not prove where

yes it does, it states Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii

or in what hospital

who says you have to be born in a hospital?

or to whom

yes it does, it has the mothers and fathers name and race...

That authentic and legal information is only on the long form original paper certificate held in vault by Hawaii.

no it is not - it is apparent you have never looked at Obama's birth certificate, you are babbling on about something you have not even bothered to check, relying on a silly conspiracy theory site for your info!

I doubt it would take much searching to find that in fact they are not legal.

well start searching, so far birthers have been unable to prove it not legal!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by mr. toddly

So your saying 18year old Dunham, atleast 6 months pregnant at the time, managed to afford a plane ticked in the 60s (worth $40,000 today) to take a flight that would take a couple of days, with atleast 4 stops around the world? You'd rather believe this theory?

BOAC ran a Nairobi to Cairo-Heathrow route in the 60s, 4232 statute miles in just over 9 hours. Heathrow-NYC-Hawaii (KHNL) is 8435 sm, doable in about 16 mileshours. A ticket issued in the 60s would be worthless today, since tickets expire and become valueless after a year from flight date. Do you people just make this stuff up or does it come from the Orly Taitz Encyclopedia of facts just for Birthers?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

So she has two higher education degrees and your ridiculing her?No wonder you fall for obama's lies.Your obviously not to bright.

This from someone who can't even spell idiot or the conjunction for you are (you're). Even Bill O'R$eilly called her a "nut" SWhe represents cowards who are OK with Obama as CIC promoting them in rank in the military but when they get deployment orders go running like quivering bowls of spineless jello to Orly. Great choice for a hero.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

no it is not - it is apparent you have never looked at Obama's birth certificate, you are babbling on about something you have not even bothered to check, relying on a silly conspiracy theory site for your info!

Apparently I did when this first came to anyone’s attention, unlike you latecomers.

If it is such a silly conspiracy site why are you here? Except to play the fool.

Again, that is not a birth certificate, but a certification of birth. Do your own research.

The ‘certification of live birth’ merely means that a birth is registered. You may find on searching that everyone in Hawaii was born in Oahu. My what crowded hospitals they must have had. Oahu was the administrative centre where the births were registered.

well start searching, so far birthers have been unable to prove it not legal!

Well, you see, we cannot prove it as all records are sealed, which is the crux of the problem, which had you trawled through all the threads on this subject you would already know.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Thanks for proving my point =)

I dont see any lies, I see a possible conspiracy with more than enough evidence that this man has withheld vital information from the public to hide something from his past, or to conceal something in his past.
OBAMA HIMSELF has not helped this issue any by staying silent and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawyers fees to keep all of this hidden or concealed. IS THAT NOT A CONSPIRACY!? If you ask me, this is JUST as much as a conspiracy as anything else debated on these forums. Fact of the matter is, YOU JUST DONT LIKE IT.

Im done with you. Have a nice day =)

Edit-CG

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Common Good]

Got any proof of the "Hundreds of thousands" allegation? Didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by largo

That is a different case.Try reading the thread you are at least the 6th person to claim that.Oh if you read the OP you can get some valuable info to.

You go dude! So many posters not reading or going off topic, I wish I could buy you a Starbucks to keep you going as I just got tired of restated what is clear to be the truth and being called "Emotional" for simply wanting to see a proper statement of Live Birth long form so we can know where Barry was born!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Allow me to chime in please.

Obama is not an American citizen, if he was all he has to do is show proof and the argument is over. Just because he is a Kenyan citizen and people point this out they are automatically racicts. I am so sick of people playing the race card. If you want equal opportunities then step up as a man. This is America and the playing field is leveled. Hell down here by me jobs are scarce. 20 white people go an applied for a job and one black person applied and sure enough the black man got the job. So tell me how is that fair? It's not - just the way things are, son.

Now let me educate you on this current situation. Most likely Obama will never have to prove his citizenship. As the OP said his SS number matches up to a 120 year old person. Right there tells me something is up. But if Obama is proven to be an illegit president then we will see fall out like never before. Minorities ill be in the streets going crazy playing the race card on a scale never seen before. Murders, rapes and pillaging will occur throughout the country. It will look like the LA riots but on a grand scale. It will be all designed by the NWO order to bring down America.

Either way we are supposed to get hit by a giant asteroid here in a couple years so just sit back and enjoy a tequila and this flash in the pan known as life. Treat your neighbor well and you will be rewarded in the end.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join