It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen STARGATE? Is it real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I just realised something take a look at this link

stargate.wikia.com...:ArcturusPower.jpg

Its of a zero point gravity energy buts its fictional and a cgi picture however what my idea is, have a look at this video and compare the two i might have just stumbled across something here.

Its called

Inter-Dimensional Travel Caught on Video: wormholes

www.youtube.com...

Now watch the whole video should be 7 mins 12 secs long and mainly compare the sceen of 4 mins 57 secs until 5 mins 4 secs with the picture link of the fictional plasma glow of energy. Notice the flash similar to the fictional picture.

Has it ever occured to people that a stargate does not have to appear as a circlular gate suchas the one on the fictional stargate program SG-1 but consists of matter, protons, neutron, electrons of atoms. A link between Quantum Mechanics which i learned basics of in Engineering many years ago but also look up Solid fuel propulsion systems and antigravity and rotary turbine motor's.

I live just under a military flight path and us locals always see these weird looking fuzzy, twisty white bluey tunnels that just appear in minutes on a clear blue sky. Yeah you get the contrails from planes but these lines are thicker and a lot different. I'l get together pictures to back my claims as its an on-going daily thing and these aircrafts or so called ufo's are always flying directly above us on a daily basis they travel so blinking fast and always look oddly brown or dark black. We have occasional black military helicopters that fly just 20feet above the roof of our houses i would love to catch that on camera and show them up, whatever it is there upto.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So i take it that the answer to all of this is "NO"?

what a bunch of suckers

even arguing about it ha ha Seriously though im in stitches laughing. My computer had froze every time i would try and post a new thread. So when i was getting sick i put the heading in for the title "Yemen stargate in as a joke
Then just led from there

Cant believe some mongs believe its real

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78

what a bunch of suckers

even arguing about it ha ha Seriously though im in stitches laughing. My computer had froze every time i would try and post a new thread. So when i was getting sick i put the heading in for the title "Yemen stargate in as a joke
Then just led from there

You've come to the wrong place to makes jokes as i didn't even find your comments insulting. Very immature behaviour i do admit.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

How old are you?

If the answer exceeds 8 ... I urge you to seek counseling.

lol addiction is a cruel mistress.

[edit on 1 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
If there was some hard proof of a stargate in Yemen, do you really think that we would have it?

I know there is another ridiculous thread that on StarGates that I know is popular. But, so is science fiction and this is exactly where that thread has stayed because there is zero actual proof and this is yet another of these sort of threads where the poster thinks that putting STARGATE in the title will temp some of the hundreds of posters that that other nonsense thread gets. And they'd be right I'll wager.

Star Gates are best kept were they have most reality. In books!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78

what a bunch of suckers

Then just led from there

This is a Violation of the ATS Terms and Conditions.

This thread is hereby locked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join