It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen STARGATE? Is it real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im calling upon all ATSers here regarding this. Please can someone provide solid evidence that this actually exists?
I have personally not seen any evidence regarding this yet so many talk about it, and its also mentioned on you tube. I have read posts and articles regarding this but im stumped. Is there anyone who can shed some light on the topic, or any information?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If there was some hard proof of a stargate in Yemen, do you really think that we would have it?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I expect you've seen this(?):

And in the video, it refers to articles like this as being the proof:
Gulf of Aden axial magnetic anomaly and the Curie temperature isotherm

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wasn't there one in Iraq, too?

Forgive me if my skepticism is showing...

Assuming such tech. even exists, why just the middle east? Civilizations existed in other parts of the world too... why would aliens, or whomever, place them so close together? If you've got the tech. to build something like this, surely you would have the tech. to build transport to and from them?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The people who come up with this stuff don't seem to use their intellect as much as their imagination. They saw it in a film and on TV, thought it was cool, then just went bananas making up these stories.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Yeppers. That's about the size of it...

Much like the accusations of man made HAARPoons in Haiti...

Tabloid journalism at it's finest...

It would be cool though...
. Next stop, Mars.

[edit on 2/1/2010 by seagull]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
If there was some hard proof of a stargate in Yemen, do you really think that we would have it?

Well said! Mind you though if somebody was willing to give everything they've earnt in life to shed some light or try and prove something spectacular w/out getting hit then good on them.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

kind of a stupid assumption because nobody said they were just in the middle east.
btw i'm not behind the 'stargate' theory, i'm just saying, don't derail (especially as a mod) if you're just putting words in someones mouth.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

My humblest apologies...

The stories here on ATS involving the Stargate, existing or not, involve the Middle East... Iraq, middle east; Yemen, middle east... My logical assumption is, for the moment at least, intact...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.welcomethelight.com...

This is the only thing i could find after watching that video
im sure there is more just havent looked much

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've heard something similar about this but not in the Middle East, but in the Yucatan peninsula.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Heh, I was just looking at that site ... hard to take someone seriously when they see a sandstorm/sand cloud and call it a stargate.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
Im calling upon all ATSers here regarding this. Please can someone provide solid evidence that this actually exists?

Wow, this thread was over before it even began...

Can someone provide proof of any stargate existing....nope...much less proving one is here, the other is there, etc...its like saying...can someone prove that dragons are indeed on the bottom of lake erie.....think first you gotta prove (not speculate, but actually prove) dragons exist to begin with.

So, I am comfortable giving a large blanket statement to answer this...no...there is no solid evidence as you requested.

ktksbie

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

I'm not seeing anything in that picture except some cloud cover. Am I missing something?
Please point out what it is I am supposed to be seeing. Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The "theory" has derailed itself by not having any substantiating evidence. Simply pointing at it and laughing is not "derailing" it. It did that to itself.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Wasn't there one in Iraq, too?

Forgive me if my skepticism is showing...

Assuming such tech. even exists, why just the middle east? Civilizations existed in other parts of the world too... why would aliens, or whomever, place them so close together? If you've got the tech. to build something like this, surely you would have the tech. to build transport to and from them?

I figure if you had the tech to build a stargate then you probably have the tech to only need one and can traverse most planets in a matter of seconds or minutes once you get there.

Not that Im saying a stargate exists.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

True enough, I suppose...

Not that I believe, either... But the premise is fascinating. Which is why the show lasted so long. Effortless travel amongst the stars, what's not to love.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

The "theory" has derailed itself by not having any substantiating evidence. Simply pointing at it and laughing is not "derailing" it. It did that to itself.

you called it a theory, but defined a hypothesis, and just pointed and laughed in the same way. like i said, i'm not a believer in the stargate accusations but it's interesting nonetheless, especially in the light the 'mythos' of sumeria, and idenical stories allover the world.

skepticism is like the dumbest human characteristic that it only attributed by the EGO to prevent humility in the face of the unknown amongst peers, and only people with cognitive dissonance call themselves skeptics because it's a more readily swallowed term than cognitive dissonance because they have cognitive dissonance about having cognitive dissonace. go figure.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by enca78

Wow, this thread was over before it even began...

Can someone provide proof of any stargate existing....nope...much less proving one is here, the other is there, etc...its like saying...can someone prove that dragons are indeed on the bottom of lake erie.....think first you gotta prove (not speculate, but actually prove) dragons exist to begin with.

So, I am comfortable giving a large blanket statement to answer this...no...there is no solid evidence as you requested.

ktksbie

There's no solid evidence...so far!

It can't be that hard finding some solid proof of the so-called existance of the stargate. I wouldn't even start with search engines from the western country's as our media is far different from the middle east and russia especially. I may have to learn some new languages though

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Actually if you think about it saying a stargate in Yemen exists is as much of a "theory" as scientists saying the distance of earth from the sun is so and so because at the end of the day they have NOT travelled to the sun, so it's only a theory.

What a blackhole in the universe is capable of is again once a theory, since no scientist have ever sent anything towards a blackhole.

Saying the closest possible planet with life is so many light years away is once again theory as well, since no one has actually been there.

So if you start actually thinking for a second A LOT of things in the scientific community are theories because they CAN'T be proven.

So it makes you think what exactly is a "theory"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join