It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alexis oberlinski

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So i was online looking for things to keep me entertained and i came across this man talking about Tesla. Initailly that is the whole subject untill the last 7 odd mins when i just new this man was going to say 2012. He is alexis oberlinski and i watched it because basicly i hadnt seen it befor its just under half an hour and dispite the man interveiwing its quite intresting.

www.youtube.com...

so normally after i watch something informative i like to try and look further into the subject and find some more sources and i put the mans name into google and found not one hit which i found very annoying and i didnt have time to carry on because i unfortuantly have to wake up very early for work.

2012 has intrested me for the best part of a decade now and i have read and watched so much information on it that i am 99.9% convinced that something will happen. I really hope nothing does happen and will do a little dance of joy if thats the case. Nothing would make me happier than to know that maiyans, edgar casey and a few scientist were totally off the mark. But also a tiny part of me kinda would be interested if the worst case senario did happen because of all the time ive spent on the subject.

If anyone has seen this video or has any information on mr alexis oberlinski's recreation of tesla tech please could you give me a push in the right direction?

regards EE

sorry having issues with linking the video so just do it the old school way and copy paste sorry about that.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Everlasting England]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's very odd that there is no other reference to this man on Google. Who is he, where is he from? Seems to be a smart man and anyone that studies Tesla....

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This guy totally makes sense! Much more about proven physics than metaphysics, but he kinda relates both in the theory of the negative entropy and the open universe. Actually the most interesting part I found was when he explain the dynamics of natural processes and how they generate energy. Too bad he's mumbling a bit too much since he's giving away, very quickly, important infos of how to get free energy out of thin air.

I'll make more research on that old guy and his claims.

Great find!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
S&F, never heard of this man before ever.

Negative entropy, entropy, thermodynamics, second law, balance, 100% efficiency, natures balance - poor Oberlinski, the interviewer doesnt grasp even the basic ideas he is trying convey. The 2012 and pole reverse speculation was totally unnecessary imho, spoiled the interview even more.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The interveiwer what the hell is he doing there i think oberlinski would of found a wall with a greater concept of his material.

Im glad i posted it has been a long time since i came on that i almost forgot my user name and pw.

Ive had a longer look today and found a number of sites that claim to sell negative ion wind generators but the machine this man claims to of developed sounds abit out of the price range of $64 US.

Ye the 2012 bit did just seem to come from no where but still nice to know his take on it.

I love the bit at the end were the interviewer gets abit over excited probably because he could add something to the conversation when he turned it to the ufo talk and 2012 and oberlinski moves his chair away from him slighty, and the bit where he talks about the kids spin top toy being an example of pole reversal and he goes "but thats relative to gravity" and he looks at him and says "what wait a minute what does our universe exist in?"

anyway lets hope we find something out seen as were all clueless about the guy.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Right guys ive found something had to watch the whole inteview twice more and annoyingly the key word is right at the start its Alexis Guy Oberlinski and the first stone i turned over is an email and its very intresting there are a few more sites but i have not looked into them yet

www.padrak.com...

found the machine but really not alot this is really frustrating

www.altcancer.com...

top topics

join