It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Powerful Lucid Dream Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have always been able to lucid dream as far back as I can remember. However I wasn't able to hold onto the dream for long. Last night was different though. I recall the part in my dream where I figured out I was dreaming. Then I took over like usual. Then I woke up as usual. However, this time I was able to fall right back into my dream with full lucidity. I must have woke up 4 - 6 times. Each time I just kept the dream alive. It was really odd because I would wake up, but never would open my eyes. And in a few seconds my vision would come back, but I knew my eyes were still closed. I could feel my eyelids were shut but yet I was seeing the world perfectly. Each time my vision would come back I knew I was right back in my dream world. Being able to see in perfect vision and travel the world even though you realize your eyes are shut and you are laying in bed is a hard feeling to describe. It really was an amazing. Flying is my favorite. To be able to fly is an unbelievable feeling. I could do anything and everything I wanted.

2 Question I Would Like A Few To Answer:

1. Anyone else ever experienced a lucid dream this strong? ( I ask this because non of my friends or family has ever had a lucid dream. Are they really that rare? )

2. What do you think is the best thing to do with a lucid dream?

[edit on 1-2-2010 by djbj597922]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
keep trying! imagine if you could attain this state of lucidity every night without fail... perhaps you could one day create your own reality and never have to return to this one

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by djbj597922

have you done anything differently recently? That may have brought this on? anything at all??

What was the flying part centered on..I mean were you flying over something or into something...was it up, down or horizontal?

Sounds like your consciousness has taken a jump in its awarness what ever you did to bring this on
great! keep it up..onwards and UPwards.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Nice!

I can recall a few years back being able to "take control" of a dream after realising it was a dream. The feeling is hard to describe but I also felt like a big part of me was trying to suppress the contents of the dream. The harder I tried to make myself aware that it was a dream and that I was in control, the less power I had to maintain the dream. The feeling at its peak was indescribable.

In the past I have been able to awake from one dream and return to very similar circumstances a few minutes later. It was very hard to do this again after I managed to do it, but it was fun.

I've recently enjoyed semi-lucid dreams where I have managed to teleport from a strange place back home instantly by closing my eyes and imagining so in the dream. Not sure if I was aware I was dreaming at the time but was still a fascinating experience.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
1. Anyone else ever experienced a lucid dream this strong?

Yes, It is very cool and makes you wonder just how much being awake and conscious limits our brain power. Especially when you factor in the amount of detail and colors, interpersonal relationships, travels and so on that dreams provide us with. It is amazing - at least in my opinion.

Just ride them and enjoy them. If you can, when you wake up, write them down or you will probably forget 98% of the dreams.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Congrats!
I always woke up in few moments because of that strong excitement!

Two things:
a) you can try to see near future (or exact date) of you, your country, world etc..

b) if you are brave enough you can try to visit some underground base as Dulce base

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

At one point I knew I wanted to try contacting some other beings that might be able to hear me during this state. So I went outside and looked up in the sky. I thought for a moment and decided not to say anything. To be honest it scared me a little. Not sure who I would contact, so I decided not to.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The flying part first happened when I had to save a couple friends from falling. I was on this platform that was about ready to collapse into the water. I had a friend on each side of me. I remembered suddenly that I could fly when lucid dreaming, so I put my arms around them and flew them to dry land. From that point on I flew whenever I wanted. No reason. But I do remember using flying to stay out of a couple places that were dark. Even though I am in control of my dreams when this happens, sometimes my fears will come true. To my knowledge it's not about what you want to happen, but what is going through your mind at the time. If you think something (whether bad or good) it might happen in this state of lucidity. But when something scary does take place I know it can't hurt me so I just shrug it off and move on.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You can also read Robert Monroe books to get some inspiration what to do or where to go.

If you are scared to contact some being (as I´m too) you can try to contact someone dead from your family or friends, or your "mental guide" if you believe in such things.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

I am open to anything if we use our full potential. I have actually had several non lucid dreams about my really close friends deceased father. He died about a year ago, but still the dreams persist.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yes, this is nothing unusual. I have from time to time non lucid dreams about one of my very best friend which died many years ago.
I had also one lucid dream where my "one month ago" deceased grandma appeared. I just looked at her and she looked at me. I wasnt scared but felt little uncomfortably. Then I woke up as usual.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by djbj597922
reply to post by Mr Green

The flying part first happened when I had to save a couple friends from falling. I was on this platform that was about ready to collapse into the water. I had a friend on each side of me. I remembered suddenly that I could fly when lucid dreaming, so I pust my arms around them and flew them to dry land.

I see these types of "tests" with water, and falling and having the confidence to actually just let go and fly as training.....training for the time we will spend more of our conscious awarness in these "altered states". I say altered but they are just as normal as our waking hours, its just we dont remember them until we allow our consciousness to move into awarness.

Flying downwards into dark deep depths is a test/lesson I keep having but struggle with. Next time I will just let go and fly down as far as I can. I did this recently but fear towards the end got the best of me and I woke up just as the depths changed from black to orange.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I to have had lucid dreams all of my life,wich eventualy led out of body experiences.I usualy have around 2 to 3 a week.
The other night I thought I had woken from a lucid dream.I then got out of bed, started towards the bathroom only to find I was now out of body.I then woke from my out of body experience and found myself in my old house still out of body.
I have also woken from many dreams and have been able to return.Or maybe I hadn't woken at all and was out of body laying in bed, moving from one to the other.
Very confusing sometimes.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Lucid dreaming is an amazing tool we all have!
But there is a difference between just experiencing it then to actually using it.

You can go inside your mind and play games, such as flying, feeling what its like to have all your wishes come true, and its an amazing powerfull feeling.

I have been dreaming lucid many times in my life.

The best way to utilize it I have learnt, is to manage to get lucid with a PURPOSE!
meaning- Lets say, I want to know the answer to something that has been bothering me, like........ Why did person X that used to be a close friend to me, no longer speaks to me that often, or more serious things like, Why is my life -This- way, and not -That- way, or why is the world -This- way and not -That- way, and I have found, that if you manage to enter a lucid state with these goals or questions, to have a question answered, it will be answered in the fullest extent, and it is the most beautifull realizations I have ever had in my life.

This is our way to contact our oneness, to conect to the "source", which holds the information of all mankind combined to one entity.

You can learn anything and expiriance anything as if it was actually real.

Try that next time you go lucid, try going down the rabbit hole with a question or a goal! its an amazing thing.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
For the past year my lucid dreaming has become really realistic, I got bashed round the head with a golf club and since than my Lucid dreaming has become intense

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hi there thanks for sharing your experience.

I have had lucid dreams many times before but this is not the reason I am posting.

The reason I am posting is because I have noticed a huge jump in people talking about dreams that they have had. I was a friends last night and the topic was raised by another friend, 3 of us sat there for hours sharing our dream experiences. If this was a few months ago the topic would of been quickly changed "I know my friends pretty well" they don't buy into all this "OOBE, Spiritual" stuff.

However recently I have been able to open up and share what I believe, to my surprise it was relatively easy and my friend sat there and listened to what I had to share with them. If you met some of my friend you would understand that they are not the easiest people to speak to about this. I'm still shocked that I opened up like this and nobody laughed or put out the "He is crazy" opinion. This conversation then went much deeper speaking beyond dreams, I haven't been able to talk to anyone other than On-line about this.

On my way home this morning I stopped off for something to eat, to my surprise the people in the shop were laughing about dreams and how real they seem these days. The strange thing was when I first walked in the shop everyone turned to me and smiled at me. It may seem normal for a lot of you, but people in my Area "Leeds UK" normally walk around with there heads to the ground. This may only be a small change but it makes a huge difference.

What I am getting at here is the fact there has been a huge shift in peoples perceptions, humanity is awakening to something beautiful and I thank the Gods that I got the opportunity to be part of this. Each and everyone of you guys/girls amaze me. I am not ashamed to admit I love every single person on this planet, no matter who they are or what they have done.

You all have an amazing experience awaiting you, I have seen what's to come and I know dreams are a huge part of what awaits you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by djbj597922
I have always been able to lucid dream as far back as I can remember. However I wasn't able to hold onto the dream for long. Last night was different though. I recall the part in my dream where I figured out I was dreaming. Then I took over like usual. Then I woke up as usual. However, this time I was able to fall right back into my dream with full lucidity. I must have woke up 4 - 6 times. Each time I just kept the dream alive. It was really odd because I would wake up, but never would open my eyes. And in a few seconds my vision would come back, but I knew my eyes were still closed. I could feel my eyelids were shut but yet I was seeing the world perfectly. Each time my vision would come back I knew I was right back in my dream world. Being able to see in perfect vision and travel the world even though you realize your eyes are shut and you are laying in bed is a hard feeling to describe. It really was an amazing. Flying is my favorite. To be able to fly is an unbelievable feeling. I could do anything and everything I wanted.

2 Question I Would Like A Few To Answer:

1. Anyone else ever experienced a lucid dream this strong? ( I ask this because non of my friends or family has ever had a lucid dream. Are they really that rare? )

I can answer your questions with ease. I always Lucid dream. Just like you since I was younger. For a while now I know I know I'm dreming and when I'm going to dream. And for your second question. I never really pick the dreams. They're just random.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Greetings djbj597922 and others...

I have experienced vivid lucid dreams too. Why it happens, I do not know. I do try not to read too much into the experience, just let the experience play out and afterwards try to see if there are any significant messages to take from the experience, but understand that there may not be one.

I don't feel I am special or more evolved because I have these experiences, but am grateful that it happens because it is interesting and allows me to experience something mysterious.

Anyway, enjoy it, but don't think too much about it.

Kindest regards,

Dobbie.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I woke up this morning to look at the alarm, it said 12:05 and I was like WTF, I have to sleep more? I lie in bed thinking if I should get up or go back to sleep. I go back to sleep like a moron, I was fully awake in a dream; how I know this is I woke up when I went to sleep checked the same alarm clock and it was 6:05am... what a wasted opportunity lol.

Dream reality is the only reality. Lucid dreaming is the only way to dream.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just thought I would share this with everyone, it's a song by a Local Artist who I had the opportunity to meet. Thought this song fit the thread very well, happy dreaming

[edit on 2-2-2010 by IamNow]

top topics

join