It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Things That Shouldn’t Exist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
as for the "stegososaurus"

This should be revealed to man in good time so I wont take anything personal from here onwards.

Humans lived with Dinosaurs no so long ago....we looking at bewteen 10000 and 6000 years ago. The Flood burried all the bones we find today which the "scientists (not)" want to call "Hundreds of Millions of years old" type stuff.....

What a joke.....Those people did not dig up a fossil....they lived with the stegososaurus just like "Kongomato" and "Mokele-Mbembe" could still be found here in Africa where I stay....

www.cryptozoology.com...

www.cryptozoology.com...

The scripts of Josephus even speak of Moses using sacred Ibes in cages to chase away the Pteradactyls when enroute to Ethiopia.

These so called "scientists" and thier whack ideas....are the least to say ..laughable!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
Critical thinking? you actualy believe erosion over time caused the glyphs to become a perfect helicopter, tank and zeplin-thingy?

What perfect helicopter would that be? The one without landing gear and a rear rotor? You're imposing your modern availability bias (what you have seen) on to something else with dubious meaning.

And why would they have one 'real' technology with 2 non-existent sci-fi ones? And what about the giant moth to the left? Is that also a vehicle?

Originally posted by kleverone
I would have to assume that since modern day man has been able to reconstruct images of dinosaurs based of of skeletal formation that early man would be able to do the same.

All it would take would be to unearth one that is still intact.

Took the thought right out of my head... they only have the same method we do... logical reasoning. They can kill a cow and see how the skeleton relates to musculature, then find a dinosaur and 'reverse engineer' what it might look like!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Not You
Just a few years ago science stated that there is no proof that life exists anywhere else in the universe. They will not allow for it without proofs. Proof? This is an assumption by science that life doesn't exists elsewhere unless they can see it, touch it, or prove it. Doesn't that sound inane to anyone else? What egos man has. That a thing doesn't exist unless they can prove it makes me laugh. Sounds like little kids in the yard howling, "Prove it! Lemme see!" They are as blinded by their science as a religious fanatic is by his faith. That we have not proved a thing is not sufficient arguement enough to wholesale dismiss another's speculation. Curb your criticism and just keep asking questions.... or you will fall into that group of people who knew the world was flat and that the Earth was the center of the universe and that tomatos were poisonous.... History will mark your ill tempered ignornace.

You just showed all of ATS how you can't actually read. It says, "...there is no proof that life exists anywhere else..." to which you replied, "This is an assumption by science that life doesn't exists elsewhere unless they can see it, touch it, or prove it."

That's not what they said. They said theres no proof. They didn't say there isnt life. There isnt proof of ghosts, but nobody can doubt that ghosts may actually be real. There is no proof of god, but people still believe one is real.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

ever watch (The Mysterious Origins of Man) narrated by Charles Heston

google it the video search section it has this also in it Some Scientist claimed

its 3 time older then the pyramids of Egypt

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Post to wrong thread - please remove!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by davesidious]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Plato was speaking of an allegory. There is no evidence he was speaking of an actual place. Also, if Plato knew about it, he would have either travelled there with others, or read about it, and evidence for neither exists.

You didn't read the link. There are many more out there debunking those. It's not corrosion that caused it, but the careless re-touching by people looking after the hieroglyphs. Corrosion caused the glyphs to run in to each other, and then people carved them out and re-touched them. The link also poses a great question - if the Egyptians had knowledge of, or possessed, those items, then there would be far more evidence of them in their documentation, not just one set of hieroglyphs in one place in Egypt.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
_javascript:icon
I'm really interested in those sphere like rocks. Crazy stuff in this world.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Very interesting post, S&F OP
Out Of Place Artifacts has always been facinating to me, and i have also always wondered where they toss the items that challenge the world view TPTB want the populace to buy into.. San Andreas Trench perhaps? So much points to mankind being by far older than what we have all been brought up to believe..and greatly more technologically advanced than we give ancient civilizations credit for!
One of my closest friends here in the UK has his degree and background in Archeology, leaving the world of it behind as his aggrivation and frustrations grew at being told he was in fact crazy and to keep his mouth shut as to not upset the boat- so to say- he has told me though, that the ocean does get a great deal of these OOPARTS.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by conar

ever watch (The Mysterious Origins of Man) narrated by Charles Heston

google it the video search section it has this also in it Some Scientist claimed

its 3 time older then the pyramids of Egypt

i have to question whether that person is a scientist then or if they are archaeologists or they were just speculating.
because from what i gather archaeologists who have carbon-dated some of the materials found there say it is no older than 400 ad or so.
(of course you could believe anything according to some people since carbon-dating is wrong)

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

First, thank you for such a well presented and very interesting post. It is not the least bit surprising to me that advanced civilizations roamed the earth pre-dating modern humans. I can't say I have always thought this.
It is a little surprising researchers didn't discover more about a few of these artifacts, like what is inside the spheres, if the material is earthly or maybe similar to meteors, even how it was made.

I see you are getting a little bit of flack from people who find the dates hard to believe....Funny how everyone is so sensitive and a little bit trigger happy here, like they are getting paid to detect a hoax or something.
Some things just are what they are. Unbelievable.
I appreciate you taking the time to present this...The most intriguing post I have read all day.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Although some of the artifacts can be reputed,there are things that cannot e.g
members.toast.net...

dancingfromgenesis.wordpress.com... d-rama-and-kumari-kandam-kingdom-flooded-confirming-genesis-chronology-of-ice-age/

Even science cannot deny the ages of these structures, and being man made the last time they were above water and allowing build time for a great city and civilization lets say ball park.......e.g Egyptians,Mayans,Greeks between 500 and 2000 years. Now lets take the last Ice Age 130,000 ago when the Ice began to melt, it took one decade to melt and stabilize leaving the above mentioned stuctures under the sea.
So Civilisation has to be......and I mean intelligent and Artistic Cultures the hallmark of true Civilisation to atleast!.......132,000 years old which present history books are only now having no choice but to rethink.

You ever tyried to tell your old Dad that something he has known all his life is wrong........This is Archiology YOUR OLD DAD. Unmoving and stubborn.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

You are supposing the Egyptians built the Pyramids at Giza. Many believe the three pyramids and the Sphinx predated the Egyptians by thousands of years.
Certainly as regards the Sphinx there is solid evidence for that.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Looks like a steggy to me .Looks like sandal/shoe prints to me
If it was only one sandal/shoe print i'd be more apt to say it was gas/air trapped between layers of mud before solidifying but the fact that there are two of these strongly sugest that it was not gas/air trapped in mud
I also thought a chameleon was a lot skinny-er to me .

Also to the lack of human bones as evidence to how long we've been here

I think if the oceans were 300-400 ft shallower there would be a lot more area to find proof either way...a ton of more shoreline...There are also several thousand underwater archeological sites out there....My father was in the Navy back in the 70's his best friend was on a sub as was he for a while and as a navagator he has seen several graphs showing where the cities are and how they were laid out ...too bad most of the info has been destroyed or is still top secret

I think there needs to be a massive effort to do more underwater archeology research

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by Nosred

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by serbsta

The "stegasoarus" is actually just a chameleon!

How do you know that? Looks more like the Stegasoarus to me.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by sparrowstail]

It just makes more sense that it's a chameleon rather than a creature that been extinct long before the place was built. It's Occam's razor.

im sorry but saying it makes more sense doesnt make it logical fact. Why does it make more sense? Have you limited the universe down a only a handful of possibilities? The mere fact that the stone carving looks nothing like a chameleon and exactly like a stegosaurus means its your logic that is flawed. the only reason is doesnt make sense TO YOU is because your belief system is locked in concrete and incapable of accepting the notion that you have been either lied to or the experts are in fact NOT EXPERTS. So this inability of your ego to accept that you could have been so easily conned puts up a wall of disbelief. " oh it MUST be a chameleon because if it actually IS a dinosaur then that means the experts are lying to the population and that means the government doesnt have our best interest at heart and that means they really are screwing us over and that mean...." and so forth. You see it opens up a can of worms that your boundries of reality simply cannot deal with. Your mind is just not strong enough to deal with the possibility that your wrong. And i belive this is your fundamental flaw.

Rigid beliefs that are not flexible will snap under pressure and take your mind with it.

lets look at this logically shall we. Lets say for arguments sake that your right and im wrong. what are the ramifications of that reality? it means im easily susceptible to radical ideas and dont follow the status quo. It also means that there is no cover up that the world is exactly as it should be and it is only a handful of people online who believe they are being lied to. NOW here is the kicker

WHAT IF WE ARE RIGHT AND THAT IS A DINOSAUR??? What if it is YOU who is wrong and it was YOU that they lied to. The implications of YOU being wrong are far greater than ME being wrong. So given that reality dont you think its in your best interest to defend your reality? Dont you think you would see chameleons where there in fact dinosaurs beacuse the implications of you being wrong are far more devastating to your psyche. Try to approach a topic subjectively i know its hard we are programmed with pre conceived notions of what we think is real and what we are told is fantasy. Just keep asking your self this question over and over again with any topic and any scenario. What are the implications if im wrong and what are the implications if im right. Which answer is going to rock my world the most and pursue that line of reasoning dont be afraid of what you find seek it out.

Towing the line and regurgitating facts that have been brainwashed into you isnt a sign of wisdom or intelligence it just displays an innate ability to copy and paste.

Remember if im wrong it doesnt mean jack to the world but if im right then a lot of people are going to be pissed off..... read this over a couple of times and let it percolate.....

The problems is: People that have their logic not flawed like this are labelled as Those that Fails Logic forever

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join