It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think of me as a (master) Troll-King.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

m0r is better, sorry schrodingers dog. More succinct, patient, and refined.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome! I have a feeling this will be an interesting adventure having you here.

link   
reply to post by Daniel Moszkowicz

Fine, See ya around the boards...if you ever get there. Of course I mean that in a respectfull way or maybe even a quiet, subdued throat is hurting from being hoarse kind of way.

link   
This WHOLE thread, looks a LOT like what an old professor from jolly England use to say, "looks like a bunch of monkeys trying to # a football".

I guess I will have to put you in with SD OP, fun to have around but too much work trying to understand what they are postulating.

The shorter quips and wordgames are fun for awhile, then they become just what they are. Intellectual foreplay.

Why don't you just get a room?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I guess I will have to put you in with SD OP, fun to have around but too much work trying to understand what they are postulating.

Heh ... no worries ein.

Excursions like this are fun on account of the 'fresh' factor.

We'll all be back to our chairs soon ... time will tell where DM shall sit.

Edit to add: Digital ego shtick, whilst relatively valuable in an intro thread for its entertainment value, can only provide style over substance. If the latter isn't soon produced, it will end as it has ended in all the other forums he has graced. I suspect DM is fully aware of this.

[edit on 2 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Apropos - That sums up this thread perfectly....

Night.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Hey, I wish the BTS had stars. There was some great banter. I like starring the funny comments, it tends to make them continue.

Later SD.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
no no, you all have it wrong! this is a TROLL! music included.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hello and Welcome! I have a feeling this will be an interesting adventure having you here.

Hello and thank you. I hope it is fun and interesting for all.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I will take it under advisement for now, thank you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Seems you already have! Which is why everyone has such a fascination for your posts. We appreciate a bright mind, a great grasp of vocabulary and flowing, poetic, almost rhythmic speech/writing patterns. We admire he who admires himself first. lol Reminds me of the screenplay for RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. it was a masterpiece in synchronous music and rhythmic speech! Observe:

lighthearted, i have this problem with resorting to happy when someone scares the kajeebies outta me.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
To all,

With the focus narrowing to such a point that more than one member has the same fascination, opinion, request, etc... It is only right and correct for me to take the time and address these matters as you would expect from me.

You can - but you don't have too - think of it as me finally sitting down. However, clearly that's not what I'll be doing as I try to always be on-guard, and "sitting-down" suggests a function of rest and usually recuperation.

I hope that included in my address, there will be something for all of you to enjoy and partake in, if you so wish. It should never be takenas me closing down my discussion with any of you.

In the mean time, I would normally request the Moderators of a website at a time like this; that they do not close this thread down as it would be unwelcome to me and those members who want more of what I have to say, in the way I usually say it.

I guess, I'm saying that my usual experience has been that, with an audience of willing participants who have already tasted some of what i may bring to this lovely forum, and whom are requesting to learn more about me -- A thread is shut down and I am unable to continue with my responsibility of addressing this narrowed point of focus.

Since I am of the opinion that this website is run differently, I will be working into the night (tonight AusEastStandard time) on my work and the address you all so crave. Alas, no where in it will be a Part II - as hardly anyone has been fortunate enough to get that from me. There will, hopefully, be something for everyone to enjoy, that is to say there will hopefully be a tasty treat for each one of you to savour in the way you do your savouring, perhaps it will be like the enjoyment I have gotten from having met so many of you so far in such a polite, intelligent, friendly, and honest manner at this forum.

If I've missed a response to yours and therefore you, it's likely (Empire) you were impatient, or rude, or I simply just failed to notice it amongst this great turnout before me.

I wish you no harm. In fact, I wish you all the very best, no matter what your response was to me. It is my opinion that you have a valuable addition in (m0r) here, and that I hope you think of me as warmly as you do of him.

I will go and break bread now, it has been a long day. The night will be longer as I assemble my considered response to some of your concerns.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Seems you already have! Which is why everyone has such a fascination for your posts. We appreciate a bright mind, a great grasp of vocabulary and flowing, poetic, almost rhythmic speech/writing patterns. We admire he who admires himself first. lol Reminds me of the screenplay for RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. it was a masterpiece in synchronous music and rhythmic speech! Observe:

lighthearted, i have this problem with resorting to happy when someone scares the kajeebies outta me.

Don't forget good-old Walt Whitman speaking in Leaves of Grass...

"I celebrate myself..."

Thank you for your kind words, undo. Much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I don't have that skill. I celebrate ideas, theories, kindness, honesty, compassion. But i'm morbidly fascinated by people who can celebrate themselves without looking egotistical. Most don't pull it off. So far, you're looking sorta government agent-y but with a decidedly intellctually poetic streak and a "i must break you" sorta demeanor.

drago....... with an education.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

YOU,referred to yourself as a "troll-king",in your title.Since I am of the
feline family,you will have to find out if I'm a housecat or a mountain
lion.Either way,I play with my food!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You say-

1) You have been forcefully removed from many websites, and then detail this fact as if it brings you some sort of comfort/pride.

2) You are here to bring battle and humility to your opponents.

3) That others are commoners and you are a king.

4) That you "will" be banned here sooner or later.

All these things you have shared, proves to anyone with an attention span "above the typical teenager bent on tomfoolery" that you are intent on making some small wake of chaos as you pass.

Look...your skills on the pokemon forums or (wherever you display your 'talent'), may be enough to make you feel proud here, but you will find it hard to use "said talent" on ATS without ALSO displaying some form of intellect or usefulness.

Perhaps it is the same within the other web-holes you have fallen from grace within. Perhaps if you had people "like me" to warn you there, you would still be able to chat/post/babble/etc in those old hang-outs of yours.

Who knows.

What I DO know is "you have done nothing here but make sentences too long while filling them with nothing but baited intent to make trouble".

Good luck with that. I am sure you will be singing to your "next forum" about how the "Troll King" was too talented for ATS.

Sigh...if I had a dollar for everyone who came here playing your game in the past two months, I would have like fifteen whole bucks!

Anyways...enjoy your poorly constructed nonsense and all the glory you think you have because of it.

I await your first thread/post/point that is relevant to anything but your own misguided/delusional sense of self-worth.

Heck, who knows? Maybe in the big grape you have on your neck, there may be something worth sharing with the crowd here at ATS.

Sure, your introduction is a failure and a annoyance thus far, but that dosn't mean you are totally worthless.

Perhaps after you are done pretending to be some movie character or media-comedian, down deep you "possibly" have something important to say.

So...good day, and good luck.

PS- As for calling me a "commoner below you", I will simply "allow that to pass". I am sure I'll "get ya" on much juicer mistakes in the future.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I think Cabaret Voltaire has him pegged correctly,he's a baiter.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I think Cabaret Voltaire has him pegged correctly,he's a baiter.

If one were to take his thread title at his word ... that would make him a (master) baiter.

I wonder what he haz up his sleeve.

[edit on 2 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for name dropping, and I really do appreciate you taking your time to include my name in your post. Not only will members read your words, they'll read that EMPIRE was mentioned and they'll take a peek and focus their attention on me. Yes, we both know I actually deserve the attention, I might relish it in fact, but such attentions don't matter in the grand scheme...

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

But according to him I'm the impatient one.

BTW, happygolucky, are you familiar with Ivan Pavlov?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join