It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Slap That Captivates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Every one of us who vacate the womb and breathe, are first born still?
Is there a reason for this before the slap from a hand ...the doctor...the midwife?
Is it that we are forced into life?
The fact that we are born in fact dead from the womb is this not proof of our slavery?
The fact is perhaps , we are harvested to populate a planet, whereas otherwise we would choose non birth?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I like it Doc.
I'm not sure I follow all of it , but I like it.
The slap that captivates. That has a ring to it.
And...
Whether it's a doctor or a midwife someone does indeed have to do the slapping to wake us all up in the beginning.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Have you ever been present at a birth?

The mother goes through hell, the baby goes through hell - then the baby comes out blue - the slap is simply to get the baby's circulation going.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by learningtofly

So you're basically saying that we all start out with the blues ?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I cant seem to reply with quotes for some reason , but to the preceding reply(sorry cant see your name ) you have hit the nail on the skull.
We are slaves not to earthly masters, nor aliens, nor subbteranean gnomes, but to ourselves.
No blues, no captive slaves, the chains are so heavy and so thick, they clang like a provoked Dick.
Yet we weave and sieve just to live these years for the promise of happiness,joy,love.... and love is the thing that will always save us.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
They still do that? I thought that was only a method used to clear the lungs by crying. Now they just suck it out with a tube.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheifMasterTrollTheHTIC
They still do that? I thought that was only a method used to clear the lungs by crying. Now they just suck it out with a tube.

OK so the suck that captivates?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah, as the troll guy (no offense...look at his avatar!) said-

They don't slap kids to make em breath any more.

And even if they did, I wouldn't get all deep about it and say we are "born dead".

More like-

We are born with a bunch of mucus and fluids in our throats and lungs and when we are born we need to remove that so we can get air.

Slavery from birth?

Not this baby here!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just taking everyone at face value.

top topics

join