It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on Feb. 11'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I tend to agree with some of the postings that stated this has nothing to do with nuclear weapons.

Iran could be about to reveal some secret technology and in doing so beat the so called Super Powers to the punch with the beginnings of Disclosure such as a UFO or free zero point energy technology which ends the need for oil as the primary energy source of the planet.

While one posting stated he might come out with an Alien, it got me to thinking that Iran invented Chess and if the game is afoot, then this move by Iran could put America and others in "Check Mate" and that's the only move that would end the insanity over oil resources and the system of greed and wars that go with it.

If Iran's announcement involves free energy and or a UFO or perhaps both, then Iran will in affect be holding both new technology and old technology trump cards. This is much like having two wild cards in their poker hand before getting the remaining three cards. Such an opening hand would be most threatening to any opponent. It would place any administration in complete melt down if Iran showed a UFO landing and a display of free energy to the world and then declared that they were giving it to the world.

By being in such a potential position, Iran could transition to new technology while still providing old fuel technology to the world. He would be selling both sources of energy and if this theory is even the smallest bit true, then Iran's move may force a change in national and foreign policy as well as undermining just about every contingency plan ever developed regarding Iran and what would be involved in a conventional style of never ending war or conflict over control of resources.

Since Chess is something Iran should know something about, I lean towards some major technological breakthrough that places all the focus on Iran and places the evil eye on anyone that then might then threaten Iran over the tired old excuses which has inundated our failed foreign policy for decades.

How the American public reacts to any such disclosure about Aliens or just free energy would in itself be a major signal of just how Americans would respond if America under the control of Obama for the same old tired money motivations decides to Invade based on some exaggerated threat or outright lie like the infamous weapons of mass destruction lie that we should recall with great clarity.

Oh well, I for one cant wait and created for myself a note on the calendar to remind me to see how this announcement turns out because it really has my interest and from what I can tell, it has the interest of many others as well.

Excellent posting. Let's hope that whatever Iran announces is meaningful and forces the formidable changes needed to stop all the wars and threats of war.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
every year they do this, they announce how independant and self sustaining they are and all the rhetoric that goes with it.

the difference this year, IMHO, is that they are stating a certain act or thing that will specifically deliver a blow to the global powers.

before it was things about iran, what they are going to do, and all that and this.

i just hope that they do NOT:

a) announce the bomb... or:
b) announce an open and defending alliance with china/russia/both.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Maybe they intend to base all future oil sales in the EU Dollar.

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've been clicking on that link all night. Best thing I get is that the server is overloaded. Guess I'll have to wait until the magical date. Please be an alien!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ivorywire

Forget the Google link, go back to Page 3... I posted the direct link and the article.

Nothing to see...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe Iran will become a member and not an Observer en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
More propaganda from Bolton...

Ambassador John Bolton tells Fox News that it is now dead certain that Iran has become a nuclear power , the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadenijad said that he will make a big announcement in this coming 10th anniversary of the Islamic revolution in Iran in the coming February , observers think that Iran will announce to the world that it has now become a nuclear power , which will make the US and its Arab Gulf allied states and Israel in a delicate situation , apparently the sanctions are not working and striking against Iran is now more difficult than never cause Iran said it clear that it will strike back against the American bases in the Gulf States , this will eventually send the oil prices to the moon..USA has just announced a massive arms sales to the Gulf Arab states...

Bolton is so full of it...always was, always will be.

b) announce an open and defending alliance with china/russia/both.

Well they are a watching member of the SCO. If they would have been made full member, it would have been known by now...so very unlikely.

UPDATE... I looked it up...

On 28 January 2010 the SCO Secretary-General M. Imanaliev held talks at the SCO Secretariat with S. Shabistari, the Charge D’Affaires of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the People’s Republic of China.
During the talks the two sides discussed the issues of further strengthening of SCO’s interaction with Iran which has been an SCO observer state since 2005.
S. Shabistari also congratulated M. Imanaliev on his appointment to the post of SCO Secretary-General, and passed a message by the Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs M. Mottaki inviting the SCO Chief to visit Tehran this year.

Strengthening cooperation... but it doesn't talk about Iran being made a full member...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Do you think it is a coincidence that the US is suddenly bolstering its missile defenses in the gulf?

www.foxnews.com...

Tensions between the U.S. and Iran rose Monday after the Obama Administration quietly increased the capability of land and sea-based missile defenses in several Gulf nations to protect American allies against a potential Iranian strike. Administration officials said over the weekend that the U.S. was speeding up arms sales to a number of Gulf Arab states and that it had also deployed warships capable of knocking down hostile missiles in flight to the region.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by ivorywire

Forget the Google link, go back to Page 3... I posted the direct link and the article.

Nothing to see...

Thanks, Lady. When I finally got through, I got an "Access Denied" message. Of course, it said what you already posted. Wish I had seen your post earlier.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Normally I wouldn't be worried.

But actually consider the rest of the world right now.

China is mad, Iran is mad, Israel and that region is still nuts. Russia is toooo quiet....

Meanwhile Europe and the Americas are totally weighed down in paperwork and meaningless distractions.

Seems like a powder keg ready to blow this week.

Threats and yelling.
I hope things chill tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

German Chancellor Angela Merkel told visiting President Shimon Peres on Tuesday that February will be a “decisive” month in the West’s diplomatic standoff with Iran over its alleged nuclear program.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the nation will deliver a harsh blow to the "global arrogance" on this year's anniversary of the Islamic Revolution.

"The Islamic Revolution opened a window to liberty for the human race, which was trapped in the dead ends of materialism," Ahmadinejad said during a cabinet meeting on Sunday.

"If the Islamic Revolution had not occurred, liberalism and Marxism would have crushed all human dignity in their power-seeking and money-grubbing claws. Nothing would have remained of human and spiritual principles," he added.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hoping for disclosure personally.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Here's the difference between a religious country such as Iran and one that is liberated by America.

Iran before "liberation":

-you get killed for going against the religion
-you are deemed as "not islamic" if you say something against their government
-if you get caught drinking or doing drugs you can be punished by death
-etc.

Iran after "liberation" by the U.S.:

-nightclubs everywhere where kids can get ecstasy, drink, and shroom all day long
-an attitude that says "F the parents" we do what WE want!
-heroin, opium, crack, meth, etc. flourishes in every part of the city, and the police are paid off (Just like they are here by the CIA that funds the drugs)
-TV shows with full of sexual messages and swears
-etc.

Both of those types of societies as useless. One is based on religion, and the other one is based on drugs and brainwashing.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I wish you were right, but unfortunately, the people in charge over their in Iran as just as dumb and stupid as the people in charge in America.

People thought Obama was going to disclose Aliens on his speech at the State of the Union, and did he? No, he just said some other lies as usual.

The same is with Iran. They will MOST likely announce the following:

"Iran is a very powerful nation and no enemies will be able to attack it without getting crushed. In Shallah (God Willing) the zionists are wiped out because they are a threat to the world. Let the Muslims put their differences aside and focus on the external threat from Israel and the West."

That pretty much would be it.

Then a false flag happens during the 2010 Olympics, then Iran is blamed, then war starts.

Yawn....next...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

My thoughts exactly.. well spoken. Star for you.

This is the endgame if I ever saw one.

If we start seeing our media up in flames over this, then indeed Iran is probably intending to release some information that harms corporate bottom lines... like oil and energy.

Please, please let this event go without conflict.

edit to add: remember this as well Ahmadinejad says US planning to prevent coming of Mahdi

[edit on 1-2-2010 by beebs]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Iran before "liberation":

-you get killed for going against the religion

So this is not the mistakes of the individual because the oppressor decides somebody's fate.

Iran after "liberation" by the U.S.:

-nightclubs everywhere where kids can get ecstasy, drink, and shroom all day long

At least people are making their own choices and own mistakes in this scenario. There's exceptions where kids are brought up on drugs, but most people who trash their lives even more do it because of their own decisions or naive reactions to something bad that has happened to them.

I think Iranian's will be more mature than the average westerner and more aware of these dangers because living under an oppressive regime makes someone grow up pretty quickly without having time to sit at home feeling sorry for yourself and so less likely to turn to drugs.

Also, what makes you think it can only be society A or B? They can decide their futures on their own without having to be given a choice.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I wish you were right, but unfortunately, the people in charge over their in Iran as just as dumb and stupid as the people in charge in America.

People thought Obama was going to disclose Aliens on his speech at the State of the Union, and did he? No, he just said some other lies as usual.

Hmmm only the few really thought that, and maybe Obama doesn't have anything to disclose. Maybe the govt. at best doesn't have enough details to disclose without looking foolish.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

"The Islamic Revolution opened a window to liberty for the human race, which was trapped in the dead ends of materialism,"

See, I have to agree with that statement. 'We' ARE trapped in the dead ends of materialism. But, his 'cure' for our 'disease' is, what? Islam? That's going to make the world 'all better'? Somehow I seriously doubt that. A world ruled by islam is no better than a world ruled by the so-called NWO.

Chrono

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I Like the Alien/UFO or free Energy Idea... but some how I really doubt it will be that... I would expect it to be pretty mundane and boring as many have already said..

The bomb idea holds a little water consider the recent death of Timothy Hampton who might have stumblled on data proving they already had the bomb and tested it (rightly or wrongly I think that they already have the bomb)

Perhaps they'll disclose they have the delivery means as well which will stale mate the West..

Look at how the West approached the disclosure of the new plant at the last meeting.. I'm guessing Iran wants to be the one to be the one to disclose this time..

Given the build up of a missile sheild, Tony Blairs mad ranting, I think a bomb and delivery system is what is about to be disclosed to create a stale mate in the ME.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join