It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Wrong With America? Top 10 List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Whats wrong with America? Top 10 List

1. George W. Bush (and his entire cabinet and appointees)

2. �WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA, AND THE
AMERICANS KNOW IT.� Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon October
3, 2001 (IAP NEWS)

3. The slow motion videos of 911 www.letsroll911.org...

Forget the rest, if we don't resolve these the others don't matter.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So the massive failure and waste of resourses on the war on drugs, poverty among minorities especially, and corrupt coroporation with there resources going to corrupt politicions for financial gain are not on the list?

1. dubya gets way too much bad press by overly opinionated lefties
2. and if you are jewish why should this be a problem?
3. some messed up stuff happened that day, maybe the pentagon being hit was in response to the attacks on the WTC, i highly doubt there were explosives inside the towers to bring them down, just the gravity after they were weaken by the impacts. That website has many flaws, with maybe a hint of truth.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have 2 pre-teen daughters, so I would have to say HILLARY DUFF. Enough Duff. DAMN!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If that is ALL you think is wrong with America, then America doesn't look so bad from where I sit. I think in order to even begin to find out what is wrong with America you might consider going back, way back, maybe 7th grade history books might be a start

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I know, but I'm getting fatigued with the Bush, Kerry, Clinton, hell George Washington tripe. Let's bitch about popular culture for a while, the politics is getting mighty thin.

new topics

top topics

join