It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru will show in Southern Hemisphere

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, someone told me that right now the only way to see Nibiru is by going to a South Pole observatory that is there.

He also tells me that around 2012 Nibiru will become visible in the Southern Hemisphere, but that doesn't mean it's at it's closest approach. It can take anywhere from 10-30 yrs to make it's closest approach.

So that's my belief on what will occur in 2012 IF something at all will happen, and of course if Nibiru is for real.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Huh.
So "they" have changed their minds? I wonder why.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and there are more.

[edit on 1/31/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There are several observatories in the southern hemisphere who would have reported Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Well since Nibiru doesn't exist, It's pretty safe to say that we are indeed going to be fine come 2012.

Now before people go all crazy about my shruggin this event off, let me just give a little bit more detail.

Something as big as a Brown Dwarf, cannot be hidden. It would be seen coming decades before we were actually able to make it out without a telescop in our skies.

Even if were coming from behind the Sun as some people say, we do go AROUND the Sun, meaning we'd see it eventually.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Wow really someone told you? Dude that's like the best evidence ever.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Damn you Phage, you beat me to those threads

OP, people have been claiming that Nibiru has been threatening us since 1998, those same people, when it did not appear, also said it would appear in 2000, 2003 and 2005. It has not yet. Those same people also said it was visible form the south pole now, which would mean its visible in our sky now.

Now, considering im in the Southern Hemisphere, as are thousands of amatuer and proffesional atsronomers, and we cant see it....do you still think it exists? And if you do, why?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Planet X, according to yowusa, will be visible by most people on earth in the south by late 2009.

oh wait...

damn, fooled again. sick and tired of building these bunkers!!! and to think I spent a good 1000 bucks buying the nibiru books and cds...even purchased the 400$ survival pack from them also...

If I didnt know better, I would say these people are simply capitalising on other peoples gullability....I may even hire some people to research on this potential scam (once I free up some money by getting in my perpetual energy creating magnetic motor and sell a few models...the schematics should be here anyday...then I will get to the bottom of this!)

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Wow really someone told you? Dude that's like the best evidence ever.

I had someone tell me also! omg.

well, not really me...I was told by someone whom was informed by a youtube video made by someone whom was told by someone whom knew someone important.

its gotta be true! The best evidence that this is a coverup is the fact that the government isnt saying anything about it...you know that if a government doesnt mention something, its probably true...

just like underpants stealing gnomes...you never hear about TPTB talking about them now...do you...makes you think...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

Recipies for dogs anyone?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I for once believe Nibiru is real, but agree on those so called photos and vidoes of the planet were either fake or sun flare, or just errors of the cams.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Just curious...who has reported a sighting?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
See if I have all these down.
We are supposed to fear.
The communists
The Nazis
Mosad
Cults
The Russians
The Chineese
The VC
Ghost, poltergeist, demons, monsters, the boogyman
Iran
Bin Laden
The left
The right
Muslims
Islam
The Antichrist
The terrorists Oh don't mind me . Just try'in to keep up.
aliens
I'd be better off trying to keep track of all the different drugs there
pushin on T.V.
Niburu
Is that why they got rid of the alcohol commercials?
To make way for all the drug commercials?

Snakes
Spiders
My mother in law.
Oh my God of course CLOWNS

[edit on 1-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You forgot Clowns... Fear the Clowns!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Huh.
So "they" have changed their minds? I wonder why.

and there are more.

[edit on 1/31/2010 by Phage]

Wow, that was an absolutely devastating thread nuke.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
ohhh, clowns yeszzzz they smell like cabbage!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Can you actually be off topic in a thread like this?

If so sign me up.

Wow, that was an absolutely devastating thread nuke.

The equivelent would be along the lines of" America nukes Tijuana".

[edit on 1-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well since Nibiru doesn't exist, It's pretty safe to say that we are indeed going to be fine come 2012.

9 in 10 ancient civilizations said it exists. At least 3 in these 9 were experts in astronomy: The Sumerians, the Egyptians and the Mayans. There are loads of reports from many different civilizations all around the globe, about the "the second sun", the "king of the terror of the skies", the "abomination of desolation", referring to a massive body in the sky and the cataclysms caused by it... 6.000 years ago the Sumerians knew the set up of our solar system, all the bodies, their orbits, precession phenomena, etc. Seems pretty obvious that this knowledge was brought to Sumeria from outside. Why someone would made up the existence of a non existent planet or brown dwarf cluster???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81ead752c3ea.jpg[/atsimg]

However if you just can't take the ancient civilizations seriously, remember the statement made by NASA in the '90s:

"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth masses, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun." - NASA Press Release, 1992

With this statement was released also, the images taken by IRAS showing a possible brown dwarf with appearance similar to ancient depictions of Nibiru.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69967f54f347.jpg[/atsimg]

I really guess NASA totally knows about Nibiru. Notice the layout of the STS-126 mission patch:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5628990f4b9.jpg[/atsimg]
The red body near of Orion belt seems very revealer huh??

Interesting is that some UFO researchers claimed that this mission was carrying nuke heads to space. The project originally named "Orion", officially was developing nuke propulsion to future spaceships, but under the radar, according to whistleblowers, was putting weapons in orbit. Maybe to attempt hit some massive threat to Earth.

One thing is to say "I don't believe in Nibiru's existence" and other thing is to say "Nibiru doesn't exist". The subject is quite delicate and definitely the usual skeptic propaganda doesn't help.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ignorance it definately bliss on this one! So you can't blame those who wish to live out the final years in darkness to this terrifying reality. I on the other hand can't wait to see how the skeptics react when they have to face their worst nightmare. The bible talks of men becoming 'faint out of fear' when they see the 'sign of the sun of man in the heavens'. I can just imagine all the skeptical types fainting when they see this awesome sight. They will urinate in their pants with fear - because they weren't expecting it and never had chance to get used to the idea. Perhaps being a believer isn't that bad after all. At least we will be able to keep our dignity.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No. No it won't.

Sorry..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elt1974

Thanks for making me even more of a skeptic. You mentioned the word "bible", and unfortunantly due to my stance (atheism) the words in ther bible are meaningless too me

[edit on 9/5/2010 by OzWeatherman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join