It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the President making a bridge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am very out spoken about the problems in this country and in the world. I love freedom and my rights under the constitution. And if I had to I would fight to keep them even at the cost of my life. But the calls for revolution now are insane and almost out of place. Things are not bad enough yet and what freedoms has this administration stripped of you yet?

Obama showed me a side of him I never knew existed when he debated the republicans the other night. I think he is building a bridge this is a very good thing. I think maybe he is not the demon he has been built up to be. I think he is more like me than I may want to admit. It seems like he is open to new ideas on a scale we have never seen before and I say good. We do need change but not at the cost of are freedoms it is that simple I wish they would listen.

At the end of the day I am going to give him another chance because I am always open to anyone willing to give debate a chance. We do need to come together sometimes the path is not very clear we should at least be open to new ideas as long as freedom is not the cost.

SUBJECTIVE TRUTH

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's nice that you're giving BHO a second chance; and I'd have to agree that he's not a demon...but he is the most inexperienced Preseident we've had in modern times.

It will be interesting to see whether he can remain President for four years because I can't name a thing he's ever done for a four year period...can anyone?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This president is no different than any of the others before him; just a front man, who must take the heat from all sides. The real power lies in the shadows, pulling the strings, and imposing their will on the administration of the White House.

BHO will be the last president to hold office in the US. The world will see great changes in the very near future and the shocks will be greater than anything mankind has ever experienced in the past.

When i say shocks, i mean real disturbing events that will shake the foundation of human understanding of life and it will translate to a new beginning of the human race. Any change of civilization requires shocks, to elevate the consciousness levels of human beings that are evolving on this planet. Atlantis and its destruction is a good example.

I know those events will be very hard to handle for most humans, but i cannot have any empathy in regards to the events that will take place, because i know they are a necessary step for mankind's evolutionary progress to higher states of consciousness.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

I am not really into the whole conspiracy thing but I respect your opinion. I think I will see many more presidents and like I said if I don't well there will be some problems. But to state this as a fact is not really based in logic what exactly have they done to show you that he will be the last president and why if it is so clear the general population does not see it? I am no idiot and I see things pretty clear but I just don't see that yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And also if anyone could show me how the current administration is trying to take over the world could you please provide some proof that is all I ask simple proof. I see alot of bad things in the future but nothing as drastic as some of this, I believe false logic being put forward as fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What do you think Obama can accomplish with that bridge?

I did not see the debate but I am aware that people underestimate him.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Let's just say that i have very strong psychic abilities and i have seen these events. I call it "inner knowing", but others may give it different names.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I wish I had the link I am kinda new and I am still figuring things out but it was posted on ATS. Watch it and tell me what you think I am no push over that is for sure--- just watch it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Well OK than I would wish to keep this a debate grounded in truths and facts everyone can see if that is alright I mean no disrespect but.........

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I personally think Obama destroyed some vital bridges in his first month in office with his "I won." statement to the Republicans.

Obama to GOP: ‘I Won’

The top congressional leaders from both parties gathered at the White House for a working discussion over the shape and size of President Barack Obama’s economic stimulus plan. The meeting was designed to promote bipartisanship.

But Obama showed that in an ideological debate, he’s not averse to using a jab.

Challenged by one Republican senator over the contents of the package, the new president, according to participants, replied: “I won.”

If he wishes to start bipartisan talks on key legislative actions, then bravo on him. But I won't believe it until I actually see it in action.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No problem. I understand this thread has nothing to do with what i posted, except for the 1st paragraph of my initial post.

Maybe viewing the movie The Obama deception would help you understand what i meant by the powers in the shadows...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

But I am glad to hear you are open this is the most important thing on both sides. We are much stronger together than apart and this is the truth. I hope with all my heart we are on the verge on good things and not bad. I love this country

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For anyone that missed it and wants to review...

President Obama Takes Questions at GOP House Issues Conference - 1.5 hours

[edit on 31-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of him, he has passively lied about plenty of things and has not kept to his proposed "agenda". This last part may be a good thing for many, because at first it was his brand of change that everyone feared, then you consider he hasn't really deviated from the modern presidential script which seems to anger the same people just as much.

He has not been as far left or reformative as many claim, which has angered many of his supporters. All in all I think their is a bunch of stray anger that is very easy to direct at him, considering all the reasonable anger directed his way makes any decreeable difference between legit and prefab hard to detect.

Personally I do not buy into the politically motivated nefarious dialogue that has been pinned upon him, not in the whole sale fashion anyways... In reaching out I wish him good luck, however I think it would be politically smart if the "other side" renders him ineffective.

On the spare foot I agree with Jam,,, This guy is woefully underestimated in the basic political sense. Also I think he has more character then people think, he did go into unfriendly territory and stand their like a man.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No.

Obama is trying to make nice with his distant cousin Scott Brown. This is just more Obama deception. How can we be certain Obama is not driving the DUMP TRUCK ???

top topics

join