It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: G.H.REES message to professor D.Nanopoulos and CERN LHC Astrophysicists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

I am intrigued by your posting. So much so that I wanted to say that earlier today, I posted a reply to some other ATS member and while 90% of that posting does not completely apply to your posting, the remaining 10% does. I can offer no evidence of anything except to say that I am certain you will find my posting interesting and perhaps relative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since my posting is posted before your posting I am in hopes that you will take a look at the LHC in a different manner.

Just wanted to add something to the concern with the LHC that I thought my interest you. Thanks for the posting. I found it very timely indeed.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Oh, and the warning "IMPERATIVE to have removed from the collisions space the maximum possible quantity of gas “Helium” atoms"
There are only trace amounts in our atmosphere. And, there are no artificially elevated levels of any of the 8 isotopes of helium in the LHC.
Of those 8, there are only two which are stable (non-reactive, non-decaying):
Helium-3, and helium-4. The later being the rarest and most stable of the two.
And, both have already been subjected to high energy electron-scattering experiments(at the Fermilab) in efforts to glean insight as to how our sun's fusion reaction works.
Although ...
You'd think a 'credible' scientist would know that. And, if there was a valid concern, would have made the distinction in his notation as to which 'helium' to remove, since the properties for each are different ...
Don't you agree?

Look. I am not the source of the message. G.H.REES is.
So I cannot comment on stuff I don't know.
All I do know for a brief personal research I've done is that the LHC scientists use helium to cool down the magnets of the accelerator.
So maybe they have to do a perfect or as close to perfect Helium clean up of the Accelator before doing those tests, just to ensure the safety!
I don't know of which isotope G.H.REES refers. They just mention the Symmetrical property or the ZERO ATOMICITY.
Maybe both isotopes are of the same symetrical property maybe one of them. I didn't research that till now.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

You see earhly scientists don't know the full "mechanisms" of the universe or the full natural laws so they must be very careful with these toys.
You get my point?

Yeah. Earthly(misspelled, by the way) scientists.
Your point ....
is ... what?
These guys from "GROUP OF HELLENIC RE-ESTABLISHMENT" are not 'earthly'?
So, they know more about the physics of the universe than our scientists, is that it?
And ... they are here ... on earth?
Are they going to stick around when the LHC restarts at full power this year?
Just curious ... I mean if they are going to stop it .. or escape the destruction in a lifeboat?
Okay, sorry, but that statement of yours needed to be challenged or I would be labeled sheeple.
Hey, I am open minded about possibilities. Truly, I am. But if this team IS that much more advanced ... I am certain their valuable insights would already have been sought after and deliberated.
Or, are they so aloof as to not be available to confer with?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I understand. It's cool, dude.
The liquid helium is self contained and yes, it cools the electromagnets. The spill they had was a result of poor workmanship. Normally there is no helium in the reaction chamber.
Thanks for posting the letter .. you certainly have every right to do so.
Even though I'm not sure what to make of it.
But, who am I to say?
Just member, like any other member ... searchin' for truth.

[edit on 1/31/2010 by LatentElement]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Look guys, I don't have time to play around. I have to go for now.
I gave you the message in this forum. Do it as you want as long as you don't distort it. The message-warning is already mass forwarded to the CERN physicists and mr.Nanopoulos.

About Helium fission, is possible. I repeat: Is possible. (But NOT recommended, as G.H.REES, some retired Livermore scientists and the Tibetan monks already know and WARNED)
Check this article.

Question: In regard to, "splitting the Helium atom", would it be possible by
fission to split the helium atom into two hydrogen isotopes, specifically
tritium and/or deuterium; then fuse the two isotopes into helium thus ma
process. Could this be used, if possible, as a new power source for space
propulsion (channeling the new formed energy as thrust)?
------------------------------------------------
Answer: Neat idea. Unfortunately, what you break apart can only regain
for you the original energy upon fusing. There would be no
energy source except for the source you used to break helium apart.
The fission reaction would be one of many possible if your initial
probe had enough energy to break apart the helium. This would take
quite a bit since Helium is tightly bound.
samuel p bowen

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

The source is your goverment this time.
So they must be right! LOL
Goodnight!

[edit on 31-1-2010 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yes, helium fission may be possible, but the end product again, is helium. Hardly an explosive combination.

You also didnt reply to my last question about the Helium Bomb tests you claim that occured in the 50's (or maybe it was 60s)? Please elaborate on this with a source if possible

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
By the way, a little about G.H Rees from the OP's link

THEIR MAIN PURPOSE TODAY IS TO AWAKEN PLANETARY HELLENES, THE WHITE-PELASGIAN ANDROMEDIAN RACE AND BLACK INDIGENOUS SIRIAN RACE OF THEIR GLORIOUS ROOTS IN HISTORY AND PREHISTORY AND TO KEEP HELLENIC NATIONAL AND PLANETARY SECURITY BY PUBLICISING ON TIME THE DRAGONIAN ENEMY STRATEGIES AND MASTER PLANS IN ORDER TO FOIL CATASTROPHES AND THE DRAGONIAN GENOCIDE MASTER PLAN WITH CODE WORD "ARMAGEDDON" UNTIL 2012 WHICH IS THE TIME LINE FOR THE INTERVENTION OF THE SUPERIOR ANDROMEDIAN STARFLEET THAT WILL COME TO FREE US FROM THE 13500 YEARS SINESE-ZIONIST-DRAGONIAN CANCEROUS MATRIX AND RESTORE US TO PRE-LUNAR GOLDEN ERA CIVILIZATION.

Yep, goodbye credibility

Right ... and I want to make this perfectly clear ... Rees does not represent this planetary Hellene!

Ok? Ok!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well though it's obvious to most people (I hope) that the quote in the OP is utter BS, I thought that I remark on helium fission:

no matter what fission mode you choose, the reaction is endothermic, i.e. it consumes energy instead of producing it. It's impossible, therefore, to have "fission chain reaction" of helium in the atmosphere. Never mind that concentration of helium in the latter is 5 parts in a million. Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's funny how many people here in this forum pose as "Expert Nuclear Phycisists" without knowning even one damn thing about the real atom's structure (cosmic egg of the three states of matter)

Just for your briefing I inform you that not only Helium fission (and chain fission) is technologically and physically possible but FISSION OF ALL OF THE ATOMS in the 108 series of Elements of our 1st (3rd) Dimension of matter inspissation is ALSO possible.

Here are some of G.H.REES achievements in the sector of Atom Inner Fission. (Or Rarrification Dimensional Transition)

G.H.REES advanced inner fission MASER technology against our adversaries

In today’s common between the “super-powers” nuclear technology, for the splitting-of fissionable material, is used the “caveman” way, of the brake of the grand-neutrons of the spherical cloaks of the atoms, from fast grand-neutrons spherical cloaks of another fissionable material, such as the super-light metal “lithium”. In this case, for the nuclear explosion, it isn’t required only the breaking of the spherical cloak, but also a “pre-diathesis” of this atom to explode, considered as a nuclear hyper-pressure of radiations-matter in its internal.
This hyper-pressure, as to the under-pressure of cosmic radiation in the internal of the atom, was created due to the rise of the atom through volcanic lava, from the environment of major external radiation density of the earth’s fiery zone, to the environment of minor external radiation of the earth’s surface, or due to exit of the atom from the hyper-pressure radiation environment of an enrichment reactor, to an under-pressure radiation out of the reactor.

Analogy: one radioactive fissionable atom of matter is like a fish, which was brought out from a depth of 1000 meters. In this depth, the fish has normal size. But in the surface is inflated like a balloon, ready to explode with a minimum hole in its skin, due to a difference in pressures. The above means that one nuclear bomb is automatically useless, if it is brought down to a great earth’s depth, because then its fissionable material is again present in its natural environment and has no tension to explode whatsoever. On the contrary, there is a case of auto-explosion of super-heavy nuclear material e.g. MD-101, NO-120, LG-103, when this is carried to a great height away from the earth’s surface, or in an environment of total artificial absorption of radiation.

Except from the “caveman”, there is a “gentle” way of breaking the atom that is valid not only for the radioactive materials, but even also for the lighter metals, such as lithium and beryllium. This is achieved with amplifiers of microwaves beam (MASERS) of ultra-high frequency and capable to coordinate with the rotating frequencies of the electrons and anti-electrons, around their cores. This cause the orbits collapse of the contra-rotating sub-atomic particles, with final result the triple breaking of the spherical cloak, from the inside, from the 3 nucleons (proton, anti-proton, minor-neutron), and not from the outside, with shot of a grand-neutron or other “fissionable” material.

This “gentler” way of nuclear splitting, has been tested successfully in the laboratories of G.H.REES over conean coccus of all the chemical elements up to bismuth, and the results were all the time the same. The nuclear explosion that was observed, was about tenfold in burst in comparison with this that would result from a theoretical outside breach of the material, with major zero point energy and cosmic hydrogen split for the production of lift in outer space. The above are not written for a knowledge display to the readers or to the circus of mr.Pan.Toulatos(A theosophical mason). They are written as a clear warning to the Sino-zionist political and military HQs: If they attempt a Balkan ignition or an Asiatic Ignition with Iraq as prelude – pretext of World War III, will get themselves in front of a grand surprise. Materials of military buildings, ground vehicles, marine ships, aircrafts etc, are all fissionable.

G.H.REES has forwarded the above technology of atoms fission MASER gun AND to the Hellenes of the homogeny, AND to other-nationalities anti-Zionists outside of Hellas._

G.H.REES to Diavlos Epsilon Maganize 1998

[edit on 2-2-2010 by skeptical2012]

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sorry for reviving it from 2010! I was searching if there is any talk about this group and it seems this one is the last topic about it.

They do have some nice articles and information, but.... They got so much air into their heads. First of all, their leader was a masson in the past and as he claims, he abandoned the massonic beliefs and guild and for a matter of atonement, they decided to publish some truths, that these guilds mostly hiding from the public.

We have many kind of fruits in my country, another fruit we got, an ex general in the profession, claims that he is chatting with aliens in his laptop - Promoting white brotherhood. So people should be careful with such a things. They may give some information, but with such a way, they filter them with a kind of dogmatic hate. The first thing we do with this fruits, is to check their backgrounds, their beliefs, even in the past... Its easy to detect them.

But ghrees gave some interesting information in the past... Thats what happens, when the yahobah guilds falling apart, such us massons, the truth comes out. lol
Latelly they shut down their website, because they start asking money, it didnt work well for them and thats it. After all, a true Helinas, would never ask money, in exchange of knowledge... If we know something and we believe it worths of saying it, we give it free, not for money.

Heres an example, the satellites in Kronos planet (saturn for u), they increasing and even scientists in universities speak openly now. A recent refference, Carl Marey astrophysicist in Queen Mary university, he made a speech about it last year. About the rings of Kronos and enormous huge objects alien... That means, something happened there in the early 90s, they first present us some kind of explosions near the rings or in Kronos, then satellites start increasing rapidly. So the truth is near to what GHREES claimed long ago... At least they start speaking openly now... Ghrees gave some much info and many of these are known to us from our books, we didnt need Ghrees to tell us that. For example that the solar system is shielded, i knew that from 80s-90s when I was a kid and reading stories from ancient years and Nassa recently was a good proof for me. And its well know, that the rats are trying to find an alternative rute. But its good for you people to know these things..

Anyway, I wonder what happened to voyager, the weekly reports stopped, after Nasa said it stuck in a barrier and a week after they claimed the opposite. No more reports? Google gives 0 results for 2014. All reports stop at november 2013.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
To the above revival... errrrm, no just no... the amount of air in heads appears strong with this thread.

And just to jump in and give some background for someone who probably doesn't look in on this thread anymore... for the fun of it...

beebs
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I do think we should know more about what they are doing in the LHC, because to be honest we really DON'T know what will happen. In fact, we still haven't agreed on the basic physics that tell us what exactly is happening in the LHC.

Its not like they have done this before, these experiments are unprecedented in human history as far as we know.

Its just like an excited child saying "Ooh... what does this button do?!"

Yeah so you know nothing about what is going on at the LHC and yet you still make comments as to what is happening? Mmmmm good move!

Let me explain why these comments are not very well thought out.

1) Should we know more about what 'they' are doing at the LHC
Yes you should, please go to google and type in LHC physics.

to give you a summary of what is going on, the LHC or 'Large Hadron Collider' accelerates bunches of protons at high energies around a super conducting magnet ring at CERN 'Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Council for Nuclear Research) This facility has had a long history studying high energy collisions of particles. In a nut shell, the proton beams are focused at two locations, ATLAS and CMS, and at a fixed target experiment LHCb. These detectors look at the resulting particle production from collisions.

2) So we know what will happen?
Yes and No. Yes we can take all the data we have on proton colliders (LOTS of data) and we can make extrapolations using the standard model of particle physics, which has been honed over the last 40 years or so to be a powerful tool when figuring out "what happens when i smack two high energy particles together". The only unknown is that we are upping the energy... so yes... spooky! but is it spooky walking around in the dark? or walking around in the dark with a lantern.... the LHC is a lantern style walk around.

3) Have we agreed on the basic physics involved?
Yes, absolutely we have. There is oooooodles of data covering what will happen when we smack things together and as the point in 2) suggests, we are not exactly blind here and the physics involved are not beyond our experience. It is only the collision ENERGY that is beyond our lab experience. (it being lab experience is important)

4) Have we done this before?
Mmmmm let me think... Proton accelerators... well a quick google gives me this list. ARRONAX, 88" Cyclotron (LBL), CERI, CNA, CNL (UC DAVIS), COSY (FZ Jülich), ININ, ISIS, IUCF, KEK, LHC (CERN), iThemba, PS (CERN), PSI, RHIC (BNL), SPS (CERN), TRIUMF, TSL

So I think... yes we have smacked protons into things before.

5) Is this unprecedented in human history?
Look at number 4) and number 3), no it is not unprecedented. The energy however contained within the lab, IS unprecedented. the energy OUTSIDE the lab however it is not at all unprecedented.
What what? I hear you cry.

Well primary cosmic rays hit the upper atmosphere of the Earth at a high rate, the energy? Well it is many many orders of magnitude higher energy than the LHC. We see that there is a landau like continuum of cosmic rays hitting the upper atmosphere ranging from LHC like energies right out to a million or so times the energy of the LHC. Sooo as the Earth hasn't spontaneously been sucked into a blackhole or something, it is a pretty safe bet that what we are doing at the LHC is quite safe.
edit on 17-2-2014 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join