It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' Short title but great video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is a good video with highlights of many unexplained objects in NASA footage as well as others. I'm no video expert and I'm not claiming that all of these objects are extraterrestrial either, it's just great though when NASA classifys some of them as 'unexplained' or 'unknown'. So enjoy this compilation of footage

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

The beginning of video the movement on the satellite are its thrusters.

The problem with author -LunaCognita is he'll but anything he finds into his videos.

I feel LunaCognita's objectives are to make video's only foremost.

So take this stuff as entertainment.

Zelong.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
amazing i say, the proof is there yet the masses still find a way to debunk, i just do not get it at all. sorry but people need to wake up a little. great vid S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

I agree, some amazing stuff there,

Sure some is better than others but I feel there are enough seemingly intelligently controlled unknown objects there to make anybody scratch their heads. Well except maybe Phage (joke), he'll need an RSVP from the Zeta Reticulians.

But ahh.. you know this is just all space debris, ice crystals, window reflections, lens rares, Chinese lanterns, and good ole' CGI.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
amazing i say, the proof is there yet the masses still find a way to debunk, i just do not get it at all. sorry but people need to wake up a little. great vid S&F

Agreed. Some of the New World Order shills will say anything to debunk an OP.
The 1965 photo of The Tower of Babel on the farside is still impossible to reasonably debunk. S&F.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks for the caution, I try to take all videos of supposed ufo's with discretion but of course some stick out more then others for me. Like this one did.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

this video is amazing! i find it hard to believe that people will try to debunk it. i do believe in ufos and i dont think they want to hurt us either like some people say. the government just doesnt want us to know about life beyond our planet for some reason, how should i know why. there must be some thing important about aliens or else it wouldnt be such a secret.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

G'day alyosha1981, a heads up to all.

LunaCognita makes well put together videos. LunaCognita is getting the message out there.
I am am not trying to batter him more getting him to research more and not put things like thrusters moving which deflates his real anomaly's.

I'm waiting for a reply from LunaCognita on another thread on this matter, all good.

Zelong.

[edit on 1/2/10 by Zelong]

new topics

top topics

join