It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Crazy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is a big what if... but what if we are suppose to create the next generation of beings?

What if we where created by someone before there species ended, and we are suppose to carry on life? Humans and animals could have been created by a previous intelligent being when there life died out. Then we would make the same fate, and our goal would be to then make another form of life that could stay alive on this planet until they create another species.

For example, a robotic being before us could have been on the verge of extinction, because they couldn't live in what there planet was soon to be. A wet, watery world. A metallic being could not live in a moist world do to corrosion. They put there sciences together, and make plant's animals, and other cellular organisms together out of a chemicals that would make the original cells to kick start evolution.

Once we meet our end, we would have to make our own life forms to live on, and evolve.

This is just one of those weird thoughts I have had, but it makes for an interesting theory. Contribute if you can. I just want to get my outrageous thoughts out there.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I did wonder that many years ago your theory that is. I believe possibly its possible but also know that from experience all in living are here to learn and a new beginning after death. So even though we both have theory's about an end to human civilization it wouldn't really be an end to all. As some will transit and others will fall.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was thinking about this a couple of weeks ago. I recently read Frankenstein, afterwards thinking exactly what you thought.

You see Frankenstein creates life, but it doesn't work out and everything falls apart. This, I said, is due to him having used basic science, once our species grows to scientific brilliance we will be able to achieve this goal, but then we will die out. Here's why i thought that:

Sometimes, when I do a painting, it'll come out bad to ok, but if I do it under pressure (within a time limit or something) it'll come out pretty brilliant. So, if a species tries to do the ultimate (create life), it must be under pressure to succeed and succeed well.

Anyway I've always said that if there's a God, he/she will be a Scientist of some sort. Good theory though!

Ramadwarf on Frankenstein and Phlynx's theory

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This sounds like someone just saw the movie 9.

I have thought this before but not as the end of us and the continuation of our "children or creation".

new topics

top topics

join