It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derogatory 'Jeopardy' board launches TSA probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Derogatory 'Jeopardy' board launches TSA probe

www.cnn.com

CNN) -- The Transportation Security Administration has launched an internal investigation into an air marshal field office in Florida where supervisors are alleged to have used a crew assignment board to ridicule and keep score on women, gays and minorities, sources told CNN.

The board, resembling the TV game show "Jeopardy," includes categories such as "pickle smokers," "our gang" and "creatures," which sources said were names used by managers for gay men, African-Americans and lesbians.

A photograph of the board was sent to CNN. The Transportation Security Administration confir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The article also contains a photo of the board.

Seems like these are the sorts of things which are American's air marshall's instead of you know making sure things are safe and sound.

What are your thoughts on this ATS?

I think it's a bit funny that they would go through all this work degrating and labeling people, but then again, nothing surprised me in America these days.

~Keeper

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Nice to see that the air marshals are so hard at work keeping us safe from everyone that isn't like them. I can't say I'm surprised by this though. It just goes to show that there really is no hope that the day will come when everyone is considered equal and no one is considered a lesser human simply for the way they look, live, or love.

On a side note, why call lesbians creatures? I must not keep up on the gay and lesbian scene because I don't get that one. My step daughter is gay and she is far from a creature.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
pickle smokers. hahahahahah
our gang- not so funny(kinda lame)
creatures-?? Must be an inside thing.

This article gave me a good laugh, despite the bad taste.

new topics

top topics

join