It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most U.F.O. skeptics are not open to the evidence

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Page 23 #pid121034
Edit: here is where I clearly answered your ridiculous question. I'm now under the assumption that you don't even read any posts, making you a blind believer, who is void of logic or reason:

I will ask you again, do U.F.O.'s exist?

Of course, but the reason why they exist, is because they are unidentified. I mean, it's even in the name. If its unidentified, then it could be anything.

You say you know UFO's exsit but then because they are unidentified
I could say the same thing to you ... you exsist but I dont know you so therefor you are undentifiable to me......yet your family knows you but I dont.
Unidentified inteligence I hope this link goes through.....

74.125.95.132...:7lRAVPTXV_EJ:www.nicap.org/directives/afr200-2_020558.pdf+unidentified+intelligence&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

edit: the link above .. it did not post so I had to bring up the PDF page.

www.nicap.org...

Like I explained the Government is doing their job and that is to protect USA... and if they have information that we arnt aware of then oh well it's for our own good... edit word siff
I know they know we make reports and they know how to sniff em all out whats real and whats not... they have more expertiste survelience and money to do so .. we pion's that see things are just a drop in the bucket as to what they know.... honestly havent you thought about that before ?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by NorthStargal52]

[edit on 16-2-2010 by NorthStargal52]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

We were talking about the science and study of UFO's or Unidentified Intellignce the headings to these vary same thing with ET"S

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I would like to clarify my verbal statement as to why I maid the comment that someone was wrong. I posted a document and in the link contained this document but it was censored you had to scroll down to click on the link at the bottom that said original document which in fact did not have jumbled words. I was supporting the written words in the original document, Because I was asked to show proof that there are scientists that are truly study this stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

They still refute stories like this as if a pilot and passengers will make something up, a mile wide, caught on radar and by another pilot...how do you argue a case like this and so many others just like it? To argue with such evidence is not rational or logical.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Good points and I watched the video and I will definately look more into the case.

It's interesting because he saw a bright, mile long object from 50 miles away.

That's amazing.

I used to live in Clarksville, TN when I was in the Army. We would drive to Nashville, TN on some weekends. Clarksville to Nashville is about 47 miles.

This object had to be enormous and passengers and another pilot saw it.

The problem with many skeptics is they throw logic on it's head. We always reach conclusions based on the available evidence as to what's most likely and what's less likely in all walks of life.

The skeptic will say,"It could be anything." That's just silly. The eyewitnesses didn't see just anything. They describe what they saw and heard and we can try to build theories that's in line with what they saw.

The first thing you ask is what bright object with a grey streak can be seen from 50 miles away. You can then start to rule things out. You can check weather reports. You can check and see were there other similar reports made that day. There's just a lot you can do.

We can then use the scientific method, logic and reason to come to a conclusion based on the available evidence.

It's an unidentified flying object not a never identified flying object.

We can identify U.F.O.'s based on the available evidence.

Will it be absolute? No

If new evidence comes along that counters all the evidence that has accumulated over the years then we need to look at it with an open mind.

For instance look at a Jury. It's unknown to them wether the person is guilty or not guilty at the start of the trial. Over the course of the trial they listen to the evidence and then reach a conclusion beyond a reasonable doubt. The verdict of the Jury is not absolute because it was based on the available evidence. There can always be evidence presented that the Jury didn't have at the time of the verdict and this is why you have appeals.

There's more than enough evidence that has accumulated over the years to support the conclusion that extraterrestrial visitation has occured.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Ya know what Matrix I have come to the conclusion, That if we ever get to that point of proving something it will be incrediable. I feel that as long as A higher Authority controling what should be released to the general public we are wasting our time. I feel that has a lot to do with skeptisim. To be fair we can blame it on many things that leads to skeptisim. But then again I have said this before even if the higher Authority would break the bearer people still would be skeptics in the name of religion or some other dang reason including fear.
edit: missing word
ps. what icon is the spell check??

[edit on 18-2-2010 by NorthStargal52]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
There's more than enough evidence that has accumulated over the years to support the conclusion that extraterrestrial visitation has occured.

You were doing so well up until this point...

...Feel free to present the evidence.

i'm looking to be wrong.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

It is niether dont be silly... there are skeptics that will keep and open minnd and disbelivers who have no intention on believeing soething out of the ordinary thinking that all people who do believe are ie mental

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Horse#(sp) lol. What skeptics?, their all fried beliefs and gone, except the more mundane.

There are far more important things going on lately. Some of which will effect futures of humans during our lifetime. A bunch had to do with EBEs. The remainder has to do with Humans on this ball and nuclear reactors or weapons -- domestic or offensive, including cooling of used plutonium.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Horse#(sp) lol. What skeptics?, their all fried beliefs and gone, except the more mundane.

There are far more important things going on lately. Some of which will effect futures of humans during our lifetime. A bunch had to do with EBEs. The remainder has to do with Humans on this ball and nuclear reactors or weapons -- domestic or offensive, including cooling of used plutonium.

Decoy

By Decoy.
"There are far more important things going on lately."
>>>>>>>
NSG52
I am sure there are..like a race for all the..... oil, Uranium, Titanium, plutonium and anything else they can get their hands on..ey if I left out anything post FeedBack. And some of these are escential for space exploration
>>>>>>>>>>
By Decoy.
Some of which will effect futures of humans during our lifetime.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
NSG52
Whats the some mean, should I take a guess, nucular war?, Global Warming, Biological chemical warfar? yeah I agree.
Question what can u do to stop it?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
By Decoy.
A bunch had to do with EBEs. The remainder has to do with Humans on this ball and nuclear reactors or weapons -- domestic or offensive, including cooling of used plutonium.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NSG52
Yup that can be found on the LM too dont know how much tho.

Found this tho- Titanium map of the moon

www.lunarrepublic.com...

Uncovering an uknown enitys and the technology that they have would be beneficial ... I sugest that we make these enitys our allies... we need all the help we can get ...NSG52~

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would like to ask a question to the skeptics. What type of evidence would you consider significant enough for you to believe?

Specifically please what are you looking for.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
I would like to ask a question to the skeptics. What type of evidence would you consider significant enough for you to believe?

Basically, what would stand up in court. Two examples spring to mind:

An unequivocal sighting by multiple, named, credible witnesses.

A piece of unmistakably alien technology or a spacecraft.

There are others, but that's a start. What's good enough for you, may I ask?

What isn't good enough for me is:
- the huge array of fuzzy, incompetently shot videos (many of which are now deliberately fraudulent)
- things that are clearly able to be faked by the growing crowd of CGI artistes
- unverified reports on websites that *claim* the sighting was by unnamed airline pilots (why are they always pilots?)
- reports from the hopelessly inexperienced pilots of the Mexican Air Force, who can't even recognise objects on the ground

ad infinitum

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

There are others, but that's a start.

Well we already have the first one. Unless you don't consider Air Force, NASA, and pretty much all military branch officials named and credible.

We pretty much already have the second as well. I mean we are in the space age. Nobody truly knows we have advanced how we have so quickly from prior civilizations..., but by the amount of questions regarding the Governments technology, what they are hiding, and what we are already skeptical about, is it safe to say that there could very well already be alien technology in our hands? I mean there must be a little credibility even to stories such as the TR-3B? Surely something like this isn't just blindly made up and then hundreds if not thousands of people report the same thing meaning it mast have a little validity? I mean we probably already have alien craft of some sort whether be borrowed some technology from them or a lot who knows?

I know you want a piece of the ship pretty much, to touch...but hey you may have already been shown plenty in the UFO pictures that have been floating around since the 50's to give you an idea of what you could be touching if it wasn't so secret...the problem is that most people won't believe anything unless it is touching them in their face and that is fine...to each their own.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

There are others, but that's a start.

Well we already have the first one.

Is this the old bait and switcheroo? Are you now talking about UFO's, as distinct from the alien explanation? If all we are talking about is whether unidentified objects exist, then who exactly was arguing that they don't?

Unless you don't consider Air Force, NASA, and pretty much all military branch officials named and credible.

???????????
What is it about 'UNEQUIVOCAL' that you don't understand. Feel free to supply the UNEQUIVOCAL statement/evidence by all those folk in a multiple simultaneous sighting that proves alien presence unequivocally.

If you think that putting together multiple unrelated and unsimultaneous reports where an alien origin is postulated by unnamed or verified 'officials', then you clearly aren't on the same page. So where was this multiple sighting, where all the credible and named witnesses gave the same interpretation?

We pretty much already have the second as well. I mean we are in the space age. Nobody truly knows we have advanced how we have so quickly from prior civilizations...

Sigh. That is simply ridiculous. Yes, no *human* could have invented a rocket, a car, a calculator, a computer...

To each their own, alright.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

It is clear that you are not a believer, that is your choice. There are many other phenomena's our minds quandary about. Yet with no questions asked they believe certain phenomena‘s are real..
It is not a question of being naïve, to be a believer in UFO’s but merely stating facts and sources found in mounds of reliable evidence. So that is no different than what is provided to us about Nephilim They were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women. Is this not a clear and well accepted fact by many of Christians that these Nephilim were in fact alien entity’s.
This is a sample that what most UFO believers can throw out to non believers of extraterrestrial beings existing. Don’t come off like all the people who have actually seen a UFO are liars cause they are not. So it is fair to say by your standards you will not believe it until you have your proof that is well stated by you and by reading all your other comments on ATS threads you have made it obvious. While the believers here on ATS will still continue to push for the hidden proof our government and other governments seem to hide and for reasons we don’t know. Our mission is to unravel this mystery and everything else the universe holds. I am a believer once again I will state that I have seen a UFO it was in 1977 near Flagstaff AZ. It was not a military object, I was only 26 we were out in the middle of nowhere land in the high mountains and I was in fact scared. I til this day will never forget that night… and only seek to find out more about the cover ups and who these entities are. So charlz you can go on doubting that UFO’s exists that’s your choice. We believers will still believe and that is our choice.
NSG52

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This thread's link was provided by a mod in a thread dealing with skeptics that was closed. I think that mod made a mistake in providing the link to this one for the OP doesn't sound too intelligent to be discussing a topic he doesn't seem to have any knowledge of. What a drag threads such as this one are. According to the mod nothing was gained by the other thread's existence and yet this one is still going even though its negativity is worth locking.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

as if thread necromancy is going to improve the situation...
here we go.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

here we go.

Totally off topic, but that is one hell of a great line...

second line just in cast the first didn't get the post deleted...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

This thread's link was provided by a mod in a thread dealing with skeptics that was closed. I think that mod made a mistake in providing the link to this one for the OP doesn't sound too intelligent to be discussing a topic he doesn't seem to have any knowledge of. What a drag threads such as this one are. According to the mod nothing was gained by the other thread's existence and yet this one is still going even though its negativity is worth locking.
Welcome to our world of every comment/thread created by Matrix.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

here we go.

I didn't mean to "revive" this dreck but the link that was provided by the mod takes one to the first page of the thread where it showed that it was 27 pages long. If I had known it was dormant I wouldn't have bothered. My apologies.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join