It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Link Found Between Obama and Scott Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Geezus. When will these blue bloodlines end. Obama, Cheney,Bush, Brown. This is just pathetic. There are no coincidences. Get out your pitchforks. We should really stop bickering about democrats and republicans and focus on the "Family Blood".

Just found this article. Came straight here to post, for you to be sickened too, sorry. The truth hurts.

LA Times

[edit on 31-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to post some more DNA ties between President between Royalty and Presidents, for all that might not know this.

Wikipedia - Genealogical Relationships of Presidents of the U.S.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you look carefully enough, you are going to find that someone can be related to anyone. Having the DNA of another person doesn't make someone evil.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow! 10th cousins from a 17th century descendant! Wonder how they missed each other at the family reunion?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I don't see the perfect little package you see. So what if they share some blood? Chances are you're related to a politician you hate, maybe even one you admire.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If that's what you want to think, go ahead. Just a tidbit more. Tell me the odds of this -

Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.

Answers Yahoo

If this one page is not good enough. Google - 34 presidents related to Charlemagne

Results 1 - 10 of about 123,000 for 34 presidents related to charlemagne. (0.28 seconds)

[edit on 31-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Just wanted to post some more DNA ties between President between Royalty and Presidents, for all that might not know this.

Wikipedia - Genealogical Relationships of Presidents of the U.S.

Don't know if you took a good look at this Wikipedia page or not, ...

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States

Third Cousins
* Martin Van Buren and Theodore Roosevelt (three times removed)
* Martin Van Buren and Franklin Roosevelt (four times removed)
* John Adams and Calvin Coolidge (six times removed)
* James Madison and Barack Obama (nine times removed)
******SKIP******
Fourth cousins
Lyndon Johnson and Barack Obama (three times removed)
******SKIP******
Seventh cousins
Harry Truman and Barack Obama (three times removed)

And now for the real humdinger, ...

Tenth cousins
* Gerald Ford and Barack Obama (once removed)
* George H.W. Bush and Barack Obama (once removed)
* George W. Bush and Barack Obama

If anybody goes back far enough I'm sure a lot of us would be VERY surprised who we were and even are related to today.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So you guys are telling me in 48 generations (general generation 25 years) to the 8th century time of Charlemagne, that 34 presidents sprang up from the general gene pool and just happen to be Charlemagne's DNA? If you go back far enough we will all be related, I know this. To think I am related to such closed minds

top topics

join