It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeTravel to the Past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have been reading articles about spacecraft visiting the ancients, and many other things like that. My theory, are that the spacecraft seen, are us from the future.

I have reason to believe, we, in the future, will visit the past.

From the late 1800s up, we have documentation of just about every historical even.

We do not know all of history, and we will go back and time to see it, and document it.

The Incas made the lines in the desert that can be seen only from the air. There are many drawings, and sculptures of aircraft much like ours.

At the left, you can see what looks like a helicopter, and in the center, to the right, you can see what looks like a plane.

I think humans will have the capabilities to go back in time, and document history that we currently do not know about.

If you have any more images you would like to share, go ahead and post them. I just want to expand upon my theory as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

This is a very popular theory and I have been torn between the 'us from the future' or 'aliens from space' choice for a long time now ...

I suppose the future us, has a sense of logical normality to it that is more palatable to some ... maybe there both true

Just like to keep it exciting.

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

The first picture you've posted from the egyptian pyramids has been debunked about 3 billlion times already. Just saying.

As for my personal opinion, I do not believe time travel is possible, but I do believe that we are not alone, and that the human race has been seeing UFOs for millenia.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

Could you show me how it was debunked for the 3,000,000,001th time?
Links?
I did not know this was debunked.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
man

you need to understand that its not possible to travel to the past, otherwise that would mean that we are definitely a computer simulation and you dont exist

if its possible to travel back, than, it would mean that there are a lot of copies of this world with different things, that would mean that there are infinite universes, and u exist in many of them ... so really, that would not make sense, unless you are talkng about a computer simulation without no outside data input ... that would be, well, painful ...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man

you need to understand that its not possible to travel to the past, otherwise that would mean that we are definitely a computer simulation and you dont exist

if its possible to travel back, than, it would mean that there are a lot of copies of this world with different things, that would mean that there are infinite universes, and u exist in many of them ... so really, that would not make sense, unless you are talkng about a computer simulation without no outside data input ... that would be, well, painful ...

So certain are you.
I think the U.S. Government has a few time machines operating as we
speak. As far as changing history, where do we start? Where do we
stop? What would be the ripple effects of our actions?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I bet you can make light go faster than itself. Which would make it travel into the past because light is going at the speed of light.And I believe I will be the one who makes the first working time machine.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i read that the vatican has a time machine, it's called the chronovisor, just google for it

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
These have been gone over several times on ATS.
The "Abydos helicopter" is not a helicopter.
The reason it looks like one is they are hieroglyphs written over each other.
www.catchpenny.org...

The Mayan artifacts are decoration pieces, and are not models for planes. The same collection, which Byrd posted at one time or another, contains a range of designs, some are obviously fish or birds.

top topics

join