It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate Debunkers, Post and Thread Destroyers & Deny Ignorance pushers!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Why is it whenever a decent thread is started you get the hyenas out on the prowl.

It reminds me of the old duck shooting range on the megadrive.

Oh look theres a duck, quick shoot it!!

Man like the saying goes...if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say nothing.

Let people have their say...its their post...why you always got to come in and beat up on folk exploring their imaginations...

Why you always gotta be the big man and say "yeah look i destroyed the thread...gimme your stars and brownie points"

It really pisses me off severely.

And its always the thread or post destroyers that arent willing to put their views and honest opinions on the line in their threads.

Just out to notch up another accomplishment.
I bloody surpised ATS dont have a leader board!!

Sort it out ffs!! will ya!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

Below Top Secret - Rant

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm
Why is it whenever a decent thread is started you get the hyenas out on the prowl.

It reminds me of the old duck shooting range on the megadrive.

Oh look theres a duck, quick shoot it!!

Man like the saying goes...if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say nothing.

Let people have their say...its their post...why you always got to come in and beat up on folk exploring their imaginations...

Why you always gotta be the big man and say "yeah look i destroyed the thread...gimme your stars and brownie points"

It really pisses me off severely.

And its always the thread or post destroyers that arent willing to put their views and honest opinions on the line in their threads.

Just out to notch up another accomplishment.
I bloody surpised ATS dont have a leader board!!

Sort it out ffs!! will ya!

Are you SERIOUS?
What..you want us to all go around believing every darn thing posted and never question it?
Flawed logic.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well.....

Sorry we dont believe in every single thing thats posted on the internet OP...

Geez if we didnt have people challenging threads, then this place would be worse than a couple of other conspiracy websites, which will remain unnamed.

And OP, if you dont like people debunking your more outrageous ideas, I will be happy to provide you with the gullible peoples conspiracy based websites

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Because some if not a large majority of people starting threads could be characters on a 60's sitcom.

And I don't mean the Mr. Drysdale character.

Having internet access does not make you smarter.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yay! now we can live in a world where every single thing is instantly considered true! Won't that be fun??

No it isn't...you best get used to people not believing every little thing that happens...welcome to ATS...land of the free? Freedom of speech? something like that

I'm not good with the constituion or politics...just the protection of free speech thing where I am allowed to say what I like

deal

-Kyo

top topics

join