It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Grey Caught On Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
In my opinion the video is 100% authentic. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an agent of disinformation. I will gamble my entire UFO research career on this. It is definitely real.

So I'm a disinfo agent am I? Care to explain why the footage of the alien looks EXACTLY like the alien footage out of the "signs" movie?

I will be talking about this at my UFO CON 2010 so be sure to get tickets early. Seating is very limited. Last year sold out. You can get a discount of $322 if you buy tickets in advance. I will be there giving away free autographs on the full color glossy hardcover of my new $68 book + DVD detailing this video and others that are just as authentic.

Fear not... THEY are here. They are here with us now and they only want to be our friends.

A DISCOUNT of $322?
Are you serious? That would mean the original price is several hundred dollars. No wonder you are so keen to label us disinfo agents.. you stand to make a small fortune from people swallowing this tripe.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by riley]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

In my opinion the video is 100% authentic. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an agent of disinformation. I will gamble my entire UFO research career on this. It is definitely real.

So I'm a disinfo agent am I? Care to explain why the footage of the alien looks EXACTLY like the alien footage out of the "signs" movie?

I will be talking about this at my UFO CON 2010 so be sure to get tickets early. Seating is very limited. Last year sold out. You can get a discount of $322 if you buy tickets in advance. I will be there giving away free autographs on the full color glossy hardcover of my new $68 book + DVD detailing this video and others that are just as authentic.

Fear not... THEY are here. They are here with us now and they only want to be our friends.

A DISCOUNT of $322?
Are you serious? That would mean the original price is several hundred dollars. No wonder you are so keen to label us disinfo agents.. you stand to make a small fortune from people swallowing this tripe.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by riley]

i think you missed the sarcasm tags
, but believe me, they are there..

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This has hoax written all over it..

You see a grey and the first thing you do is end the video..

I'm sick of this crap.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

In my opinion the video is 100% authentic. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an agent of disinformation. I will gamble my entire UFO research career on this. It is definitely real. I will be talking about this at my UFO CON 2010 so be sure to get tickets early. Seating is very limited. Last year sold out. You can get a discount of $322 if you buy tickets in advance. I will be there giving away free autographs on the full color glossy hardcover of my new $68 book + DVD detailing this video and others that are just as authentic.

Cabaret Voltaire what is it you see that we don't. I mean to give a lecture/talk on this video your going to come up with some chit chat to keep it five ten minutes long at least I would like to hear that.

Before staking so much on a 2sec clip did you read free_spirit post and watch the video
this post

the video was uploaded in May 2008 by his creator Andrew C Thursby-
Pelham aka andrewtp21 just for fun.

Zelong.

[edit on 1/2/10 by Zelong]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Move aside else I crash into your yogi...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/870240cb1ab5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

noted..

You know when I first joined ATS I thought most posts were taking the piss.. yet now when someone posts that they are having an interdimentional affair with high lord of the reptilians I instantly think they are speaking seriously.

I have been turned and there is no cure.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by riley]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
This has hoax written all over it..

You see a grey and the first thing you do is end the video..

I'm sick of this crap.

If I actually saw a gray I probably wouldn't stick around tbh.

The more I looped that video, the more it looked like a cardboard cut out. Try it yourself. Total fake.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Not exactly, the video was uploaded in May 2008 by his creator Andrew C Thursby-
Pelham aka andrewtp21 just for fun. Not been released just a few days back and
certainly noy making any wave in the UFO world as you claim, besides this fake video
was already posted here in 2008 and recently in a new thread, use the search function
next time. Check the 2008 version.

Thanks for letting me in on more info on this vidoe. I did search for "Australian Grey" but could not find anything...

Actually I read this on some other website too and there it said that this was making waves in the UFO community...but now I am having second toughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join