It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Things You Never Noticed on a Dollar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well, i'm pretty sure almost everyone on here is already familiar with the signs on a Dollar. But i was very intrigued to see Yahoo! run an article on the subject considering this is more conspiracy territory rather than mainstream.

shine.yahoo.com...

The interesting thing is, in my opinion, that the article gives off the feeling of an attempt to debunk the Dollar-NWO-Secret Societies connection.

I mean, it seems rather strange for a random History lesson that mentions stuff about freemasons etc..

......but the symbolism of the glowing eye is far older than any Freemason thinking. Scholars have traced versions of the symbol as far back as the ancient Egyptians.

People who haved looked into this would know of the Masonic-Ancient Egyptic connection.

Would like to know what you think about their this kind of article being on Yahoo, or what their perception is on the dollar sign.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I glanced over it. There are much more in depth looks at the bill, this seems to be disinfo, or not enough info. Heh

Here is the other side of the 'bill'.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yeah,i kinda got the same feeling too but offcourse i'm not sure about it.I have the feeling that there was no real intention behind that.However,something like that is also noticable in this wiki page:
en.wikipedia.org...

In the content "conspiracy" you'll see that it mentions the eye among a couple of other things,it explains what conspiracy theorists believe and then it explains what those things really (or not) mean.

Are those (and others probably around the web) debunking attempts?I have no idea but it never hurts keeping an eye on them,just in case.

new topics

join