It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Alien Russian film DISCOVERED. A Real UFO Crash video of survivor or hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
MOD NOTE: This thread is moved to the HOAX forum from Aliens & UFO because of the following disclaimer on the description of the YouTube video:

www.youtube.com...

This film was submitted us as a newly discovered film. When we viewed it, we immediately knew the source material for this dubious document. The creatures depicted are actually from this solar system, and are related in a way to our prehistoric past. We regret to inform you that this "film" is not real, but culled from terrestrial sources. Verdict? Very fake.
Category: Entertainment

In this amazing footage an "Alien Creature" tries to exit from a lagoon in a unknown place (Earth or other Planet in our solar system). The film somewhat anomalous and old (?), show the alien creature for few seconds and it is from an “United States Army” footage of 1968. Who has posted this video on Youtube declares to have received this material from a Russian source. It is real or hoax?
It seems an Hollywood movie like "Creature from the Black Lagoon" or orther 50's “B movies” ...
However: Real UFO CRASH video of an alien cretures survivor or hoax?
Can someone analyze these photograms of the film?
Take a look.

[edit on January 31st 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Not to be harsh, but to me it looks like a medium budget movie from the 50's with a Looney Tunes background in the beginning.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is the declaration in Youtube video.

This film was submitted to us as a newly discovered film. When we viewed it, we immediately knew the source material. The creatures depicted are actually from this solar system, and are related in a way to our prehistoric past. Do you know which planet?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Not to be harsh, but to me it looks like a medium budget movie from the 50's with a Looney Tunes background in the beginning.

Me too...

But what '50 "B movie" is this? Any idea?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Oh come on!!! I know it's late right now, but you could find something else to waste time on than this swine manure!!!

Sorry, I was a little harsh their, but really.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Looks like a predator!

I wonder if it can go invisible?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Add to that it was posted in the Entertainment Section, and it would seem you have the answer to the question posed in the opening post.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Real UFO CRASH video of an alien cretures survivor or hoax?
Can someone analyze these photograms of the film?

I'm wondering if someone actually proves without a doubt that it is from some old 50's movie, will you accept that explanation? Or will you go off on one of your tangents about agents and the like?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm really courious to know "what" B Movie is it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Could be related to this top secret documentary.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think I'll forget looking through my old B grade sci fi movies and go straight to the C grade ones.
WHat's the thing on the stake in the left forground, and what is the tail like object that is heading for shore to the right before our beloved star of the film?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Nice find.

Maybe something similar, but not the same one.

Another B movie, that i don't know yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik
Looks like a predator!

I wonder if it can go invisible?

yeah I think it has the same abilities as the funds of the federal reserve

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Lol.

Just to freak you out. The department detailed at the end of your OP's short video was a psy-ops division that produced programs in the late 60's.

Psychological operations in support of internal defense and develpoment assistance programs.
The Beginning of your film is the actual start of their Psy-op film.
With a creepy guy spliced in the middle.
So I am calling fake.
USA Department of Defense Attack on America! The center film is from a 1968 US Army film TF33 3972 The example used in the film was Hostland a Country in South America that does not exist. Used as an example of how to take over and control a Country. ... you can see it here: www.archive.org...

Military training film showing psychological operations in "Hostland," a mythical (probably Latin American) country, designed to aid the host government in gaining the support of the population.

edit to add more info and linkage device.

[edit on 31/1/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Let's not try to psychologically browbeat people into accepting anything one way or another eh?

What difference to you does it make if this guy or anyone else will accept something or otherwise?

I'm not having a go at you Chadwickus, i'm just curious why some people want to shut other people up.

This is not an absolute truth forum, it's a conspiracy forum. Big difference.
Not a single one of us has to accept anything, simply because another member says they should.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Since he asked for an analysis of the video, I am merely asking him if he will accept a mundane explanation.

I also don't want to shut anyone up, it's not why I asked the question.

[edit on 31/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
ROTFL...

It gone from bad to worse...

That has every B grade SFX, the dry ice, the spot lights, the murky monster, but what told me it was fake before any of that (not that I needed much convincing) was the fact that the opening credit was showing something that was then overlaid with computerised fonts and editing program...

It's not just a bad hoax it's hysterically funny that anyone would give it more than a laugh at best...

It simply ISN'T worth the effort to find out what film this comes from..

God help us, there will be hub caps on string on here soon...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think i have seen this movie. It wasn't in russian :-\

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Looks kind of shark like.
And someone jumped it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's a person in a suit. If someone is really suggesting that it isn't a person in a suit then I'm suggesting they seek medical help.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join