It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

going to rome,wanting to go to grand lodge I:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
it turns out instead of marmaris turkey i get to go to rome in the month of may,which is awesome. i understand there is the grand lodge of rome which is one of the most powerfull ones if not the centre of all ^^
i guess ill see all the sites,the churches,get icecream get pizza get women

but most of all i want to meet the masons.i always wanted to join,shame that i dont live there so i guess there i no way but atleast i want to see the grand lodge,and to speak with someone,tap into theyr knowledge and learn about them.
is there any brother here or some info that can arrange me a meeting.
i would love to meet a ATS brother from rome as well
im looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

There's usually a Freemason lodge in your area, the one in Italy is just one of many.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
its my last year in bulgaria. next year im moving out to live in europe. besides it was always too hard to join in bulgaria. its like i have to be a mobster son to join. :shk:
i guess in italy the real tradition stays "be a man who beliefs in god and of good intentions" not a mobster son,besides i work for a huge media services company,that should be enough to show that im a man who can achieve success and hase goals in life.
but once im in italy is there any chance that i can join there? im only staying for a couple of days as a birthday vacation. what are the requirements for joining? i have to give some documents? i have to wait? who do i contact? if i cant join atleast i want to meet them and talk to them. when i move to europe i will join then

new topics

join