It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama And Scott Brown Are Cousins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It turns out that Barack Obama and Scott Brown are cousins.

Once again it just goes to show you that the people in power are ALL in some shape or form related by bloodline.

The Illuminati were into incest to keep the family bloodlines within themselves, and closed to the "inferior" public.

The New England Historic Genealogical Society said Mr Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, and Mr Brown's mother, Judith Ann Rugg, both descend from Richard Singletary of Haverhill, Massachusetts.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Interesting and it looks like the genealogists involved are adequately qualified to make the claims.

Has anyone ever seen an authoratitive statistical study that compares the likelihood of "Joe Average USA" being similarily related to these bloodlines.

I heard someone argue that because the colonial US had a feudal type system in it's early days, landowners (usually the originators of these bloodlines) typically has 2-3 times more children than the average person hence why they appear in so many "famous" peoples past.

This merely refelcts their statistical advantage in the gene pool in the United States early history.

I'd like to see just how that actually works out as it has a number of implications based on the demographic of these early landowners and the powerbrokers in the modern US.

Wouldnt be surprised if the correlation was much higher in powerbrokers as money and land is typically passed down through families.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Jukiodone]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Isn't Bush related to Obama as well?
edit:forgot 2nd line

[edit on 31-1-2010 by calstorm]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
We need some more qualified genealogists to verify this.

A coincidence of that magnitude is clearly a hot potato. I won't believe it till I see corroboration.

Even then I still don't know if it's true.

Anyone care to attempt tying in the blood line from Obama to Scott, then corresponding it with Cheney or Bush?

That would be hilarious and I would star that post.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Isn't Bush related to Obama as well?
edit:forgot 2nd line

[edit on 31-1-2010 by calstorm]

Yes, they are all related.

And gw bush is a distant relative of old school sociopath "vlad the impaler".. which explains a-lot. Gotta admit though, it's kinda impressive how consistently f'n evil their bloodline is.. they should be neutered like cats.

Bush Family Tree CBS news report:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
We need some more qualified genealogists to verify this.

A coincidence of that magnitude is clearly a hot potato. I won't believe it till I see corroboration.

Even then I still don't know if it's true.

Anyone care to attempt tying in the blood line from Obama to Scott, then corresponding it with Cheney or Bush?

That would be hilarious and I would star that post.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

Anybody can be related to anybody. It doesn't make it a conspiracy and if you think about it, it's really not a coincidence at all - it's just that they decided to document the relation. If any of us did the same, we would find interesting connections as well.

More qualified genealogists? Why? And, why would anyone doubt the work of the New England Historic Genealogical Society? I highly doubt they are trying to pull anything over on anybody. Seriously.

In 2008, the society discovered that Mr Obama is related to seven prior presidents, including George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. They also learned he was related to Brad Pitt, the Hollywood actor.

top topics

join