It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are mistaken....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
shine.yahoo.com...

Not saying that they are wrong about the things we see on the dollar bill but why just throw us down for looking into it. They make assumptions about the same symbols as do we and yet we are mistaken in our view. I would definitely say that this is just disinformation on their part to put to rest the theories out there but maybe they didn't mean to make everyone subscribing to these possibilities sound like they have done no research. Ok tell me what you guys think. Disinfo or just providing their thoughts on the subject.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

The dollar bill uses symbolism from the Babylonian base 60 number system which keeps certain number information in a form not recognisable to those using binary, digital, dodecimal or hexidecimal.

You do know the USA rocked the Space Age?
The Age of Entangled Quanta is represented as well.
But the United States of America is not always the USA...
but the USA will almost always have a little bit of the United States of America close to its heart for as long as humanity lives and dreams.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantEntangLucasian

Since i'm here and you may receive the call tomorrow as you see - the dollar bill read agencies too numerous to mention is being used to forward ahem telephonic infra red transmissions up to 3 months before the call from locations close enough to touch but never to reach.

I could describe the level of intel necessary to verify this - but it dates back to the presidency of Reagan.
A very small packet of meta-information to the unprepared is dangerous.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dudes, you guys are getting way too out therre for me. You're being pretty spooky about that stuff.

top topics

join