It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woodstock and cloud seeding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I just came across a video from the woodstock festival, its shot during the time a rain storm was brewing, around 06.15 in the video a fellow runs up to the camera and sais that he saw planes seeding the clouds a few hours before the rain starts pouring down ,

now my question to ats is whats your take on this , did the goverment seed the clouds and what would they gain from it.

my opinion is that its very plausible they did seed the clouds.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Some "agency" may have done so but clearly the promotion of degradation and drugs was a very military and CIA promoted activity. All part of the post JFK panic and work to fully control presidents and the government ever after.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Didn't spoil the party though.

Actually, from the looks of the clouds, no seeding was required to make them drop rain.

[edit on 1/31/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think the claims were from people much like some of our fellow ATS members. Always looking for conspiracy...the guy in the film of Woodstock was a 'little bit' carried away IIRC.

Where the hell did all the aerial views of the festival come from? Yup. Light aircraft!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
whatever produced the rain, thanks for sharing the video, i really enjoyed it !
really!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The government has a lot to benefit from derailing the "hippie" movement but I feel like they have bigger fish to fry than "seeding the clouds" at woodstock. The fact is, if they wanted to ruin the event they wouldn't have been secretive, they would ha ve just done it. They didn't care at Kent State, why would they care about a music festival? There were several "hippie" music festivals going on before woodstock, The Man had several oppertunities lont before woodstock to squash the movement. From most accounts, Woodstock was an Irish wake for the hippie movement. I have no first hand knowledge because my mom was born the year it happened, but I am well read in the field (pun intended) and have attended several music festivals in the spirit of woodstock and the worst I encountered was an obvious narc who was too stupid to realize he stuck out like a sore thumb.

top topics

join