It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My VEPR K "Tactical"....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
NRA JOE,

Your screen name sounds familiar. Do you post on AK-47.net? If not, please register and join us. I've owned SEVERAL AK-47's in the past and while I only own 1 now, I hope to expand my collection so I can pass them onto my son.

I currently own a WASR with a Tapco FCG, polished bolt, and refinished furniture.

Here's some older pics with my dads BWK-92

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yup, I'm already over there bro...going on 4,500 posts there. Talk alot in General disscusion...General weapons...Bulgarian and VEPR section. Used to post alot in the Romanian section until like an idiot I got rid of my SAR-1...STUPID...STUPID...STUPID! But the SLR101S and the VEPR make up for it! Started posting more in the SKS section since I have a Yugo, and now have a Chinese PARATROOPER on layaway at Cabela's.

I have a Federal Curio & Relics firearms license, so I hang in the C&R section too...see ya over there some time bro...that is THE best forum on the WWW!

Oh...nice rifles too....

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Right before the AW band I spent 650 on a chinese stamped reciever collapsable stock AK, thing goes bang everytime you pull the trigger and is durable BUT, a buddy, a year or so after the ban bought a Yugo AK that was forged steel and a really beautiful gun, MUCH better than my collapsible stock AK in every respect except, a thumbhole stock, no threaded barrel and no bayonet lug. To really make it hurt me, he paid a little over 200 bucks. What a joke the ban was.

Variable

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
sweet I have to track down a 40rd one I love the way they look

Hey bro...found a guy selling the 40 rd Bulgarian waffle mags...$45 ea.

You have to join: www.ak-47.net though. The sale section can be viewed only by members....look for a post by WJM...

[edit on 6/30/2004 by NRAJOE]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
looks like a dildo

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
weirdo, lets use the big boy voice on the gun threads, O.K.?

Nice Veper, I've been hearing alot of good things about them from friends who have them, havnt been able to shoot one yet.

I was thinking about getting one, but I'm gonna wait till the AWB sunsets before getting any new riffles, see if prices dip for a while

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the find NRAJOE I love those clips.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
weirdo, lets use the big boy voice on the gun threads, O.K.?

Nice Veper, I've been hearing alot of good things about them from friends who have them, havnt been able to shoot one yet.

I was thinking about getting one, but I'm gonna wait till the AWB sunsets before getting any new riffles, see if prices dip for a while

Relax girls just having some fun.
.Seriously though it does look like a dildo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join