It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA indentified for remains of 2 highjackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Of the 19,935 separate human remains recovered from Ground Zero, 6,289 have been identified.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
good to see that they are trying to separate the remains... Not a single cell of those idiots belongs in a memorial with the victims...

Personally, I think we should bury the hijackers' remains with that of pigs, and make sure the grave faces away from Mecca... May not mean much to us, but to the brethren, it would mean that they did not go to heaven with a bunch of virgins...but went straight to Hell, hehe...

arc

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
one point in that article I don't quite understand.

How does finding the DNA for a person previously alleged of being one of the hijackers confirm that they were a hijacker? They ended up dead in the rubble of the WTC - more than likely. But how does this link them to the plane that hit the tower?

I'm drawing no conclusions from this, but that person could have been on the plane, they could also have already been in the WTC when it got hit

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
that there's corraborating evidence such as plane tickets, boarding passes, etc. placing them at an airport at a given time, thus ensuring that they were on the plane, not in the building....

top topics

join