It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I would like to start a topic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hello there, I am a new member (for posting) but a lurker for a long time. I have had an interest in science & tech since I was a child. Now, I am a 31 yr old female who really thinks that something is changing in the world around me. I have had a few weird experiences (won't mention here), but I currently have constant numbers crop up, daily. It doesn't help with OCD either (yeah bash me for noticing it with numbers).

Ok all this global warming shizzle, I reckon the poles are shifting and that the U.K. is moving (where I live) more northern, but at the same time shifting the wobble, so we have more extreme hot and cold (more noticeable cold weather right now). We have had such horrendous snow this winter, it was unbelievable (for the UK people). I wanted to post on a thread about this subject, but as I can't do so in the main forums, I thought I would start a thread in here (Intro's).

What next? I wonder, what the Tv, Movies, Games... Multimedia, will bring to us next. Whatever will happen, I am pretty sure that it will be projected to our eyes/brains first, just like the movies. I really do feel like there is a de-sensitization going on right now as I type.

I bet, wherever you live, there have been stories about alien life recently (in the papers?), or some research achieved that scares you into thinking that you must be afraid of anything not earthly, a xenophobe if you will.

Humans function exceptionally well under a threat like this, especially when influenced under One World Government. That's what they are pushing us into, every continent, every country, every town and every city.

After my rant, I don't think it would be _that bad_ to be controlled like so, apart from the fact that we lose our human liberties. As long as it can't be hacked into for advertising reasons (and a lot more) or security (getting into our homes, or taking over our identity), I don't see any reason why we should be afraid!

OK now I am afraid! What now? Who do we rely on?

Nobody but yourself x

[edit on 30-1-2010 by viber8]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oh I forgot to mention in the beginning, about Canada and the lack of snow they have there this winter.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by viber8

Not so much with the snow.

But the cold still checked in.

Take Care

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
since this is the introduction section ...
i'll just say, 'hi viber' and welcome to ats.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hello there all. I hope I can make a positive contribution to the forums

I just wanted to say sorry, because after readings rules n regs I think maybe it was too soon to get my views across. I apologise.

I like in England, UK and have an extreme interest on everything ATS.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sean, I LOVE your profile pic! Roland is probably my favorite fictional character in history!

Viber, welcome to the threads, and yes I do believe something is happening around us that is visible to those of us who can see it. But really, only time will tell as to what will happen with all the information.

As far as the OWG or the NWO, whichever you prefer to see it, I will fight with all my might to keep that from happening, even if it means taking arms against the country that I love so much. I'm sorry you are getting so much snow in the UK. My cousin and his wife live with their two young children about 40 minutes by train, outside of London, and they cannot believe it! With everything that has been happening in the world today, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a pole shift going on. Anyhow, happy posting, and good luck with the white stuff! I'm used to it, being from around Buffalo, NY.....2 feet in a few days is a regular occurrence for us!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by viber8
Hello there, I am a new member (for posting) but a lurker for a long time. I have had an interest in science & tech since I was a child. Now, I am a 31 yr old female who really thinks that something is changing in the world around me. I have had a few weird experiences (won't mention here), but I currently have constant numbers crop up, daily. It doesn't help with OCD either (yeah bash me for noticing it with numbers).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff0b4d40f152.gif[/atsimg]
Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

Ok all this global warming shizzle, I reckon the poles are shifting and that the U.K. is moving (where I live) more northern, but at the same time shifting the wobble, so we have more extreme hot and cold (more noticeable cold weather right now). We have had such horrendous snow this winter, it was unbelievable (for the UK people). I wanted to post on a thread about this subject, but as I can't do so in the main forums, I thought I would start a thread in here (Intro's).

Well you can try. I'm sure some will reply.

What next? I wonder, what the Tv, Movies, Games... Multimedia, will bring to us next. Whatever will happen, I am pretty sure that it will be projected to our eyes/brains first, just like the movies. I really do feel like there is a de-sensitization going on right now as I type.

Unless it's something I really want to watch I avoid TV, Movies.

I bet, wherever you live, there have been stories about alien life recently (in the papers?), or some research achieved that scares you into thinking that you must be afraid of anything not earthly, a xenophobe if you will.

There's not much that scares me anymore.
Well OK maybe my ex wife

Humans function exceptionally well under a threat like this, especially when influenced under One World Government. That's what they are pushing us into, every continent, every country, every town and every city.

You may find these two threads helpful.
NWO or Type 1 Civilization?

And

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

After my rant, I don't think it would be _that bad_ to be controlled like so, apart from the fact that we lose our human liberties. As long as it can't be hacked into for advertising reasons (and a lot more) or security (getting into our homes, or taking over our identity), I don't see any reason why we should be afraid!

You may enjoy reading this thread as well.

Enjoy

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-1

OK now I am afraid! What now? Who do we rely on?

Nobody but yourself x

Me and Smith & Wesson have done just fine so far!

[edit on 30-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nice threads there SLAYER69, interesting reading I will have to continue tomorrow

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Did anybody notice the date today by the way? 0102.2010 ... it's like a numerical palindrome!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
welcome to the site- look forward to reading your comments

---------------------------------------
Draft news :NFL draft

top topics

join