It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gog-Magog War To Happen This Year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Thank you for proving what I said earlier. What would be the point of helping you when you weren't going to believe it anyway ?

And then you said I was using "belittling" language. Uh huh. Who is belittling who here ?

"I guess an even bigger nuke was used to create that earthquake huh.. I'd be interested in knowing how they hide the radiation, maybe they have some kind of alien micro-organism that eat's up all the radioactive particles. I guess I'll just find that out when I do my research"

Guys like you remind me of what Jesus said 2000 years ago about people who have eyes but cannot see and ears that cannot hear.

After all, when did I say the nuke was detonated on land ? Or nukes plural, I should say.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Haha yeah yeah alright you got me on that one, I guess I'm being a little hypocritical aren't I.

But in all seriousness I want you to know I am going to look into this garbage, and I'll frankly consider it total complete and pure garbage until I find compelling smoking gun evidence that shows me Israel has been using nuclear bombs to create underwater Earthquakes to create destruction, so that they can be the first to assist aid and make $$$.

Should I be looking for anything other than the fact that Israel has quickly offered aid? Or is that all that I'll find?

I probably shouldn't speak out too soon here just in case I prove myself wrong, but if I were a betting man I'd say ANY information I find to support this would have come from some other tin-foil hat wearer, and he would have gotten his info from some other tin foil connoisseur.

Ok, I'll be sure to report what I can dig up

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob

Guys like you remind me of what Jesus said 2000 years ago about people who have eyes but cannot see and ears that cannot hear.

Well frankly, guys like you remind me of what Jesus said about accusation (in your case Israel) and that NOBODY, should ever ever ever accuse anyone of anything until completely proven that it is true.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There are quite a few people that seriously believe that some kind of "micro nuke" was used during 9/11.

Was it "Made in America", or "Made in Israel", or maybe assembled around a camel dung fire by some goat herders living out of a cave in Afghanistan ?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff.

I'd like to know where you think China fits into all of this.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

"I probably shouldn't speak out too soon here just in case I prove myself wrong, but if I were a betting man I'd say ANY information I find to support this would have come from some other tin-foil hat wearer, and he would have gotten his info from some other tin foil connoisseur."

See, there you go accusing me of something that I am not. I knew this was going to happen. Yeah, I could have pointed you in the right direction, but see, it's a waste of time.

"Smoking gun evidence", my eye ! Right ! Like a deathbed confession, huh ? Or being caught in the act ! Uh huh !

Since when has there ever been smoking gun evidence of anything, my hasbarat friend ? That a hasbarat would ever accept as proof, that is ? Has there ever been such a time ? Not in my recollection.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by metro
Very interesting stuff.

If you are referring to what I said earlier; Russia and China are the largest nations in the SCO. The Shanghai Co-Operation Organization. Google it.

Otherwise it will be very hard for you to understand where China fits in.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Am I missing something here also?
When has Israel ever used nukes? Care to enlighten me?

They have not, of course, just more Israel bashing!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Nomad451
Am I missing something here also?
When has Israel ever used nukes? Care to enlighten me?

They have not, of course, just more Israel bashing!

Like you would really know, right ? You know, I'd wager that you wouldn't even consider depleted uranium to be radioactive.

Especially since Israel has used a ton of it so far. I'd wager that you would probably deny that Israel actually HAS used the stuff.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Of course, Israel would NEVER do anything against international law, or the Geneva convention.
Even suggesting such a thing would just be more antisemitism.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob
An earthquake that didn't cause any tsunami's.

What makes you think all earthquakes cause tsunami's? They do not

Was felt only in a relatively small area around Port Au Prince.

Wrong again, it was felt in many places away from Port Au Prince

Didn't destroy any roads like a normal earthquake would.

Still wrong, it destroyed roads just like any earthquake

Did you know that 7.0 on the Richter scale can be duplicated by detonating a 400 kiloton A-bomb ?

You apparently never knew that the siesmic pattern from a nuclear blast is easily identifiable, and was not seen in haiti, and you are way out with your figures!
"The largest underground thermonuclear tests conducted by the US were detonated in Amchitka at the western end of the Aleutian Islands and the largest of these was the 5 megaton codename Cannikin test which occurred on November 6, 1971. Cannikin had a body wave magnitude of 6.9 and it did not trigger any earthquakes in the seismically active Aleutian Islands. "
geology.about.com.../XJ&zTi=1&sdn=geology&cdn=education&tm=39&f=20&su=p897.6.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.seismo.berkeley .edu/seismo/faq/nuke_2.html
and
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Who was pretty much first on the scene in Haiti with the medical gear After the alleged quake ?

The USA!

How many other "quakes" have there been w/ unusual characteristics

As there was nothing unusual about this quake, what are you on about?

[edit on 31/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Once upon a time fundamentalists speculated that Armageddon/Gog & Magog fantasies would consist of the Eagle, and the Bear, and the Dragon, and the Lamb.

U.S = Eagle
Russia = Bear
China = Dragon
Israel = Lamb

The good guys...the Eagle and the Lamb would fight against the bad guys, the Bear and the Dragon. Uh huh.

Thing is, Russia and China aren't the bad guys. Sure, they want to dominate the world but they do it through trade and diplomacy. Neither country is interested in blowing up the world to achieve their goals.

The US and Israel however do not believe in using trade and diplomacy to attain their goals. These nations believe in using guns and bombs and invasions and nuclear blackmail. Our way or the highway, in other words. Play ball with us or we will stick the bat up your a** !

The US may very well start WWIII just to distract the American public on how badly they have trashed the economy. Israel is in the same fix. The gov of Israel has also trashed that countries economy. Israeli citizens are actually on the edge of revolt. Those who can afford it have left the country in droves. WWIII would unite the country again.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
We need to stay On Topic

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I apologize in advance, I don't know much about the bible and its prophecies.

I remember reading an article somewhere that stated that G.W Bush tried to get France to participate in the Iraq war by saying that Gog and Magog are at work in the mideast.

Let me see if I can find something.
Here it is: Article

Guardian

The president of the United States, in a top-secret phone call to More.. a major European ally, asked for French troops to join American soldiers in attacking Iraq as a mission from God. Now out of office, Chirac recounts that the American leader appealed to their “common faith” (Christianity) and told him: “Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East…. The biblical prophecies are being fulfilled…. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins.”

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Tartarspoon]

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Tartarspoon]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

G'day Tartarspoon

Your link doesn't seem to be working

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Lindsey Williams has a fresh report out from his "source".
(it can be found in this Steve Quayle link in the first line)

www.stevequayle.com...

To some it up, by the end of 2010, inflation will be at 30-50%.

Next year is Ezekiel 38.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Sky watcher

I was sorta on board until the end...you mentioned the whole world giving up it's nukes...why would China do that?

Because millions will die when Israel has no choice but to do the Samson option. The Samson option is to nuke the hell out of all invading forces just outside of Israel proper to guarantee its survival.

When the world sees the horror of tens of millions of people dead they will say never again.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by metro
Very interesting stuff.

China is the dragon. China does not get involved till after the Gog-Magog war. China is still a regional power militarily. They can not project their forces anywhere but where they can drive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join