It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gog-Magog War To Happen This Year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Gog-Magog War to happen Mid-October this year.

The facts have led me to this conclusion. Hear me out, this may mean survival for you and your loved ones.

Lets look at what the bible says about this war. Great explanation below.

www.youtube.com...#

Now we all know what happened in 2008 at the start of the Olympics. Do you really know what was going to happen?
Bush on the 11th of August 2008 had amassed a huge armada just out of the Persian Gulf to attack Iran.
www.asianews.it...

Russia’s intelligence found out that Bush was going to attack right after the Olympics and Putin called his card.
www.time.com...

Bush although he had done many stupid things, he was not about to confront the Russian Bear unless he had no other choice. Bush and Putin agreed to stop this Great War in the making and they invented a cover story right in front of our eyes. Bush agreed to give up North Ossetia and Putin agreed to stop his advance. We all heard Oh it was Georgia’s fault. No, not true by a long shot.

“Interviews with Russian soldiers, accounts from embedded Russian journalists and publications by Latynina and Andrei Ilarioniv all point to the presence of volunteer formations, quasi-official formations such as the Chechen "Vostok" Battalion, and advance guard elements of the Russian 135th and 693rd Motorized Rifle Regiments prior to August 8.”
cdi.org...

After his escape to Georgia on January 26, Aleksandr Glukhov made a statement that was immediately picked up by those accusing Russia of starting a war in South Ossetia.

Back then he claimed his unit was transferred to South Ossetia last June – long before the military conflict there, which broke out on August 8. He said that “the troops were transferred to [the capital of South Ossetia] Tskhinval in June. We started digging trenches and dugouts.”
Thursday’s issue of the Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets published an interview in which Glukhov says:
“We were somewhere in the mountains. It’s true, we were in South Ossetia, in the village of Kestikao – not sure about the pronunciation, though. Our battalion spent two weeks there in July. We held our positions there guarding the tents. We were waiting for something, don’t know what exactly.”
“There is no such village as Kestikao in South Ossetia but there’s one called Kesatikau – located in Russia’s North Ossetia near the Georgian border.”
rt.com...

Now this is just small Potatoes compared to hearing during the war that a major Russian combat brigade had moved from St.Petersburg to Abkhazia, another Russian controlled province in north eastern Georgia in July. What we do know is that the Brigade left St.Petersburg with every piece of gear they had under the cover of a war game and never came back. They were last seen invading Georgia proper and burning Georgian towns. This is the same group that captured the sea port and stole our Hummers with a great deal of communications gear.

We also know that Israelis were caught fighting beside the brave Georgian troops trying to hold back the feared Russian army. Why were Israelis there you ask? Georgia is where the line in the sand is drawn for N.A.T.O and Israel. Russia must in any situation be stopped there to protect Turkey. It’s also a natural buffer with the mountains in the north. If the Russians make it past Georgia then its game on between Turkey and Russia, If Turkey fails or allows the Russians in then the Russians will be on Iraq and Israel’s doorsteps.

So today we now have no speed bump in the way to Turkey because Georgia’s forces are in ruins and re-supplying or training them again will have Putin screaming foul. Turkey is also being less friendly to the U.S. and Israel every day. With Turkey showing its hard line Islamic trend we now have Russia at the Hot Gates.

www.worldatlas.com...

We all know Israel and the U.S. will never let Iran go nuclear. 2011 is not an option for them, They must get the situation resolved this year or the mad mullah will have his nukes.

All wars in that region have started in the fall. The summer is just too hot and the winter is very cold at night, night is when our army attacks.

Our armed forces are starting to make preparations for retaliation by Iran.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Now we have seen what Russia will do to protect Iran’s oil fields, we know Iran invented Chess and they think they are destined for a great war with Israel. Iran has said publicly many times the Iranian army is the Mahdi’s army and that they will march with him through Iraq and invades the land of Israel.

Iran has a huge army when called to war, the whole south of Iraq from Baghdad south to Kuwait will push north while the regular Iranian army and its Mahdi recruits come from the east. Our troops in Iraq will be in great danger, As soon as the Russians are seen heading south we will be forced to move the Iraqi divisions north to meet them head on leaving their backsides exposed to the Iranians invading from the east.

Iran if attacked will have many friends coming to help in what seems like the perfect chance to take down Jewish Israel. Many have longed for the day, Millions will die trying.

What would happen if Israel or the U.S. attacked Iran right now? There would be a revolt in this country for sure. For the U.S. or Israel to get the partial backing of the population they need Iran to attack first. Ask yourself how many people would be livid in this country if say thousands of people were killed in an attack on the winter Olympics in Canada?

They don’t even need to blame it directly on Iran, all they need to do is say we cant risk a bigger terror attack and they will think they have the justification to attack Iran.

This is the end result of such a war as warned of by the bible, This is not the war of Armageddon. This is many nations against Israel not all.

“Ezekiel's prophecy and Russia's changing demographics. The prophet Ezekiel predicted almost 2,600 years ago that Rosh (modern Russia) would lead an end time invasion of Israel. The allies of Russia in this invasion are ancient places that today are Central Asia (Magog), Iran (Persia), Libya (Put), Turkey (Meshech, Tubal, Gomer, and Togarmah), and Sudan (Cush)—all of which are Islamic nations. In previous articles we have speculated about what could possibly draw Russia into such an alliance against Israel. Several reasons have been suggested: 1) Russia's desire for regional supremacy, 2) Russia's need to maintain a counter-balance of power against the West, or 3) Russia's reassertion of its might after its humiliation in the early 1990s when the might Soviet Empire disintegrated. All of these are plausible, reasonable explanations for Russia's involvement in this future attack on Israel.”

www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

Ezekiel 38,18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My Mountains,” says the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.”’.
www.biblegateway.com...

So there you have it. Russia, Iran and its allies try to invade Israel. Israel will be forced to nuke the hell out of that army and you know they will drop them on the outbound faces of those mountains to shield themselves. Now I know you are all saying how can Israel win a nuclear war with Russia?

Israel has the Arrow II ballistic missile defense system ready to go as well as the U.S. Navy’s Standard 3 system in the area, last but not least the improved Patriot.

Russia will not be able to hit their targets in Israel; Israel will lash out at will. 2/3rds of Russia’s military will be wiped out in this battle. Damascus, Syria will be utterly destroyed. The whole invasion goes wrong for the enemy of Israel and God punishes them with no remorse.

Who stops it? Who stops this war where millions are being slaughtered? The Anti-Christ, That’s who stops it. That is why the Anti-Christ is initially called the Prince Of Peace. Who is not named in this war? Who would these powers listen too?

Obama and the U.S... If Obama has Israel attack Iran on their own and he keeps U.S. troops from trying to stop this invasion he will be in a position to stop it in a peace deal and proclaim later that he is the Messiah. This is exactly how he will take over most of the world. The world will hand over ALL of its nuclear weapons to him for safe keeping, when the world is ready to be done with these nasty weapons of war is when he will rule with an Iron fist.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is the best reading I have done on the war.
www.tribulation.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

That was a great read . Good work and lots to ponder.
Im gonna try to dream about this thread tonight.....see how my "Feelers" fancy your idea.....check back with you in the morning.

s&f

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I thought it was a rather fanciful tale of fact and fiction. AKA Pure Disinformation.

Here is the reality.

US accelerating missile defenses in Gulf: report

The US administration is speeding up deployment of defenses against potential Iranian missile attacks in the Gulf to heed off any possible retaliation, The New York Times reported Saturday.

The move involves placing specialized ships off the Iranian coast and anti-missile systems in at least four Arab countries -- Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait -- the Times said, citing administration and military officials.

Oman has also been approached, although no Patriot missiles have been deployed there yet, US officials told the newspaper, adding that the willingness of other Arab states to accept the US defenses reflects growing unease in the region over Iran's ambitions and capabilities.

"Our first goal is to deter the Iranians," a senior administration official told the newspaper. "A second is to reassure the Arab states, so they don't feel they have to go nuclear themselves. But there is certainly an element of calming the Israelis as well."

The deployments could also forestall any Iranian retaliation in response to the sanctions, as well as discourage staunch US ally Israel from launching a military strike against Tehran's nuclear and military facilities.

Washington is seeking to win over its allies to slap a fourth set of UN sanctions on Iran that would target the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps believed to control the military aspect of Tehran's controversial nuclear program.

Friday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton upped the pressure on China to recognize the threat from Iran's nuclear program -- which Washington and its Western allies aims to produce nuclear weapons despite Tehran's insistence otherwise -- and join international calls for sanctions.

General David Petraeus, who heads the US Central Command that oversees US military operations stretching from the Gulf to Central Asia, said the sped-up deployment of missile systems included eight Patriot missile batteries, "two in each of four countries."

The unusually public comments about the accelerated deployments, which began under President Barack Obama's predecessor, George W. Bush, came during an address at the Institute for the Study of War in Washington on January 22.

"Iran is clearly seen as a very serious threat by those on the other side of the Gulf front, and indeed, it has been a catalyst for the implementation of the architecture that we envision and have now been trying to implement," he said at the time.

The United States was also keeping Aegis guided missile cruisers, equipped with advanced radar and anti-missile systems that can intercept medium-range missiles, on patrol in the Gulf at all times, according to Petraeus.

Though those systems are not designed to intercept Iran's long-range missile, the Times noted that intelligence agencies estimate it will take Tehran years before it can place a nuclear warhead atop the Shahab III.

A senior military official told the newspaper that Petraeus began speaking openly about the deployments about a month ago, as Tehran declined the Obama administration's offer of engagement and Washington faced growing challenges to impose sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

rawstory.com...

----Which is a flat-out admission that the United States intends an unprovoked attack against Iran.

Iran and Russia attacking poor little defenseless Israel, "the eternal victim" ?

Not on your life, Bud. You got it exactly backwards. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Great thread OP. I have always speculated if America/Israel attacked Iran, Russia would ally. I can tell you have done lots of research on this topic and for that I give you a

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by electricveins

No need to speculate any further. Iran is an honorary member of the SCO; the Shanghai Co-Operation Organization. Google it.

The SCO is the reason why western sanctions against Iran will not work. Iran gets all it needs from the SCO.

Russia allied with Iran ? you need to think in bigger terms. What it really means is Russia and China along with the other member states of the SCO; Central Asia in other words...

DEFENDING itself against the unprovoked attack against it's fellow member state by the U.S. and Israel.

It's time to start thinking about WWIII. That is Washington's answer to having trashed the American economy.

Here is the problem:

Russia = Has nukes
China = Has nukes
Israel = Has nukes and has used nukes
U.S. = Has nukes and has used nukes
Iran= Does not have nukes but has oil, uranium, natural gas and a plethora of other resources coveted by the U.S. and particularly Israel.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

I agree with you
. Forgive my ignorance but i've never looked into the SCO I will for sure be educating myself thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Did I misss something there? Where do you come up with 2010?

Let alone mid-October?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Well Longbob.....

I guess Israel could sort all this out by stealing all their organs first

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob
reply to post by electricveins

No need to speculate any further. Iran is an honorary member of the SCO; the Shanghai Co-Operation Organization. Google it.

The SCO is the reason why western sanctions against Iran will not work. Iran gets all it needs from the SCO.

Russia allied with Iran ? you need to think in bigger terms. What it really means is Russia and China along with the other member states of the SCO; Central Asia in other words...

DEFENDING itself against the unprovoked attack against it's fellow member state by the U.S. and Israel.

It's time to start thinking about WWIII. That is Washington's answer to having trashed the American economy.

Here is the problem:

Russia = Has nukes
China = Has nukes
Israel = Has nukes and has used nukes
U.S. = Has nukes and has used nukes
Iran= Does not have nukes but has oil, uranium, natural gas and a plethora of other resources coveted by the U.S. and particularly Israel.

Am I missing something here also?

When has Israel ever used nukes? Care to enlighten me?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I could and I would and you wouldn't believe it so what would be the point of my saying anything ? You ARE able to do your own research w/ out my help, aren't you ?

But, here is a fact that you may be willing to accept. The United States uses depleted uranium in it's munitions. It gives those same munitions to Israel. The US has used those munitions in Iraq and Afghanistan (poisoning quite a bit of Iraq w/ radiation poisoning, BTW). Israel has used DU munitions in Gaza.

Here is a ironic fact for you. It was discovered last year that DU radiation affects a certain gene that is common in Israeli's. It makes them particularly susceptible to DU poisoning. Screws up their lymph nodes and is fatal.

So the more DU that Israel uses in Gaza, the worse it is for them in the long run.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I could and I would and you wouldn't believe it so what would be the point of my saying anything ? You ARE able to do your own research w/ out my help, aren't you ?

No need for belittling language pal.

You are able to back up what your saying in this statement that Israel has used nukes before aren't you? That's a pretty bold statement and goes against regular known nuclear weapon usage history...

So I would appreciate it if you could at the very least provide me with a link or links to some sources?

Save me time having to sift through all the mountains of pure garbage out there, and seeing that your obviously so much more enlightened in this knowledge than me or anyone else it would be grand to study first hand links and sources provided by you.

By the way I'm fully aware of the DU rounds being used.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I was sorta on board until the end...you mentioned the whole world giving up it's nukes...why would China do that?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Here is something you can consider and I'm sure you can dig deep enough into it by yourself. The recent Haiti earthquake ? An earthquake that didn't cause any tsunami's. Was felt only in a relatively small area around Port Au Prince. Didn't destroy any roads like a normal earthquake would.

Now I know that the popular theory right now is that the earthquake was caused by HAARP. I don't believe that for a second and neither should you.

Did you know that 7.0 on the Richter scale can be duplicated by detonating a 400 kiloton A-bomb ?

You have heard the expression "Follow the money", I'm sure. Who was pretty much first on the scene in Haiti with the medical gear ? After the alleged quake ?

I think I have given you enough for you to do your own research now. I daresay that you will come to a satisfying conclusion as I did. Or maybe you won't.

And after you have come to your own conclusion, ask yourself ?....How many other "quakes" have there been w/ unusual characteristics ?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Longbob.....

How many threads do you try to turn into a Jew-hating rant?

You write truly awful material that is racist, inaccurate & extremely unpleasant.

I expect the ATS management team will eventually throw you off here because of your Jew-hating rhetoric.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Did you know that 7.0 on the Richter scale can be duplicated by detonating a 400 kiloton A-bomb ?

Did you know that 7.0 on the Richter Scale can be caused by... Earthquakes?

I appreciate you letting me in on your theory, I just hope your not basing most of it on the coincidence that a 400 kiloton nuke can cause 7.0 in the Richter Scale.

Thanks, I'll delve into any much more than likely bogus internet dribble to try and help myself come to the conclusion that the nation of Israel set of a 400KT nuclear device to cause an earthquake on Haiti to make some cash.

I'll let you know what I uncover..............

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I asked you before to cite specifically where I was being racist, inaccurate & extremely unpleasant. You didn't do so.

YOU say I use Jew-baiting rhetoric; I don't, so please stop trying to defame me as being that way when I am not. This isn't the first time that I have asked you to stop defaming me either.

You may not be aware of it but other people can see you writing these falsehoods about me and figure out by themselves why you are doing it. It doesn't help you or yours at all. Know what I mean ?

That's one thing that I like about hasbarats. So much of what they do tends to backfire on them.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Did you know that 7.0 on the Richter Scale can be caused by... Earthquakes?

I appreciate you letting me in on your theory, I just hope your not basing most of it on the coincidence that a 400 kiloton nuke can cause 7.0 in the Richter Scale.

Thanks, I'll delve into any much more than likely bogus internet dribble to try and help myself come to the conclusion that the nation of Israel set of a 400KT nuclear device to cause an earthquake on Haiti to make some cash.

I'll let you know what I uncover..............

While you are at it ? Do some research into the Indonesian quake a few years back. The one where 200,000 people died. Follow the money on that one too, why don't you ?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Ok cool sure thing brother, I'll look into it. I'm right on top of it.

I suppose I should be looking for unusual activity on behalf of the usual suspects again? Israel, U.S?

I guess an even bigger nuke was used to create that earthquake huh.. I'd be interested in knowing how they hide the radiation, maybe they have some kind of alien micro-organism that eat's up all the radioactive particles. I guess I'll just find that out when I do my research

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join