It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Aerospace Engineers Call for a New 9/11 Investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

60 Aerospace Engineers Call for a New 9/11 Investigation

As the number of verified architect and engineer petitioners at AE911Truth passes 1,000, the number describing themselves as aerospace engineers, or as engineers who have contributed professionally to the aerospace field, exceed sixty. These sixty-plus engineers were motivated to place their names on the public record as a matter of professional and social responsibility. While the skills necessary to conduct professional forensic analysis of destroyed buildings is largely distinct from those experienced in aerospace engineering, the basic physical laws involved in an analysis of the speed, symmetry, and energy input/output balance of the World Trade Center’s destruction involve only high school physics and chemistry, some lookups regarding the energy necessary to crush concrete, and basic arithmetic.

Here is a listing of these sixty-plus aerospace engineers, together with brief bios and their statements made at the time they signed: The engineers are listed alphabetically, grouped with those having full careers in aerospace listed first, and those with less than 30 years in aerospace listed second.

world911truth.org...

Please take the time and read these professionals opinions. People with this kind of background I do find very creatable.

As one scientist said:

Dr. David Chen,

“NIST & the US Congress should be ashamed of the poor investigation.
“Thanks to the architects & engineers of this site for carrying the torch for truth.”

Joseph L. DeClue

The Government’s politically-correct explanation is not credible. It seems highly likely that our government must have had some part or at least been aware of the pending attack. Also the lack of response by the Air Force was not credible.”

David Wayne Nicholson

“My professional experience with metals in high temperature environments convinced me that the three buildings could not have been demolished with jet fuel fires.”

All these professionals are making it very clear the OS is a conspiracy theory it’s self.
For those who want to believe in the OS then go back to sleep and leave the Truth seeking, for people who are willing to look at all the evidences with an open mind.

What can we do to get a new investigation?

We surly cannot trust the government to do it, since to much evidences shows they are covering up everything.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's great that they are opening a new investigation into this. Hopefully they can get this completely straightened out

We will know whats going on if they mysteriously die as they close in on the truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

It's great that they are opening a new investigation into this. Hopefully they can get this completely straightened out

We will know whats going on if they mysteriously die as they close in on the truth.

What investigation are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Great stuff impressme! I think at this point your preaching to the choir. What was the outcome of your 9/11 poll didn't 5% of ATS believe the OS?
Another investigation needs to be conducted and everyone knows it. Keep it up

[edit on 30-1-2010 by electricveins]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
All you need to do is look at the link Impressme posted to see the following-

“The analysis of the 3 collapses of the WTC as narrated by Richard Gage is very convincing. That the building collapsed near the speed of gravity has no other explanation other than controlled demolition. The symmetric collapse reinforces this hypothesis.”

In other words, they're not analyzing the facts and events and basing it upon their own expertise. They're simply swallowing the foolishness Richard Gage and all these other damned fool conspiracy web sites are pushing out and repeating it like a parrot.

it doesn't mean there's any actual credibility in these conspiracacy stories. All it means is that they're simply being suckered by these snake oil peddlers the exact same way all these other truthers (including you, Impressme) are being suckered. Just becuase they have expertise in aerospace engineering it doesn't make them any more immune to those "the gov't wants to murder us all", con artists out on the internet. After all, Tom Cruise is a rich and famous actor, and HE thinks all our troubles are caused by the ghosts of space aliens murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

So, there are 60!! aerospace engineers who want a new investigation. So when are they going to start? Really - what do they need from the rest of us? They are the pros, the experts, the scientist - what exactly is holding them back?

Do they want money? Do they want power? Let them do the same thing as the NIST did. Use the same data and show why and how they reach the conclusions that they will.

I really do not understand this constant call for a new investigation from the very people, who in theory, would be ruinning the investigation.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Ruining the future fact finding inquiry is the loss of evidence.First responders die.Films get 'lost'.The steel would tell ALL,but who ,what.where,when and WHY?!?How they gonna explain that?

It would be nice to see 'em questioned while hooked up to a lie detector.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

Pity lie detectors do not detect lies....

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Ruining the future fact finding inquiry is the loss of evidence.First responders die.Films get 'lost'.The steel would tell ALL,but who ,what.where,when and WHY?!?How they gonna explain that?

See WHO questioned while hooked up to a lie detector? And is that the type of investigation you're looking for? Why don't you just, as they said during the inquisition, "put the question to them"?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

In other words, they're not analyzing the facts and events and basing it upon their own expertise.

That’s more than NIST has done.

They're simply swallowing the foolishness Richard Gage and all these other damned fool conspiracy web sites are pushing out and repeating it like a parrot.

And your NIST simply swallowed the foolishness of the Bush administration instructions and lies, in putting together, their laughable pseudo science that doesn’t stand up to high school sciences.

Richard Gage is a man you fear, you fear the very truth that sciences can support and will support.

it doesn't mean there's any actual credibility in these conspiracacy stories. All it means is that they're simply being suckered by these snake oil peddlers the exact same way all these other truthers (including you, Impressme) are being suckered.

Any fifth grader can read pass the lies of the OS lies.
I have seen, children display more intelligent on the subject of 911 than what you just displayed on this thread.

Just becuase they have expertise in aerospace engineering it doesn't make them any more immune to those "the gov't wants to murder us all", con artists out on the internet.

Yes, it does make them experts in their field.
Yes, we all know the internet is full of con artists you make that very clear in everyone of your posts.

So, from now on, we can count on all your replies to be dame fools websites, and internet full of con artists, I gotcha.

After all, Tom Cruise is a rich and famous actor, and HE thinks all our troubles are caused by the ghosts of space aliens murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord.

Who care what Tom Cruise “THINKS,” this threads not about Tom Cruise.
It really seems to bother some of you OS believer that more and more creditable educated brains are dismissing the OS fairytales and all you can do is ridicule and insult people you know nothing about.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Who?Condie,Bush Jr,Bush Sr,Cheney,Rudy and Larry for starters.
Also that NIST guy,what's his name?Gross?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

By the way, the word is credible. And Richard Gage is not.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Who?Condie,Bush Jr,Bush Sr,Cheney,Rudy and Larry for starters.
Also that NIST guy,what's his name?Gross?

And what are you going to do, if, in your alternate reality, you do get them hooked up, you put the question to them, they all say they had nothing to do with it and the lie detector confirms this - then what? Ooops, my bad?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

So, there are 60!! aerospace engineers who want a new investigation. So when are they going to start?

I don’t know hooper, why don’t you ask them?

what do they need from the rest of us?

Absolutely nothing.

They are the pros, the experts, the scientist - what exactly is holding them back?

Subpoena power! You got any of that.

Do they want money?

Do you want to send them some?

Do they want power?

Are you going to give them some?

Let them do the same thing as the NIST did.

No, these men are not snake oil salesmen as NIST are. These men are not looking at avoiding the real evidences that NIST did.

I really do not understand this constant call for a new investigation from the very people, who in theory, would be ruinning the investigation.

LOL ruining what investigation? There never has been an investigation into 911.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

By the way, the word is credible. And Richard Gage is not.

BTW, the word is “ruining ” not ruinning so before you can criticize me why don’t you learn to spell!

[edit on 1-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A new investigation of 9-11 will never happen. The real powers that be will not let it. Do you remember when Obama was inaugurated and he disappeared into an aircraft hanger for an hour supposedly to meet with some top officials? Well, I believe that he was informed of the limits that he has in the Presidency and what would happen to his family if he didn't comply, because after that meeting he has changed almost everything he campaigned on. The truth will never come out - just like the Kennedy brothers. There will be conspiracy theories and they will be posted here and as everyone knows that there is always a little bit of truth in Every Conspiracy Theory - always. Well except maybe the stories of W. Bush farting in front of his interns in the Oval Office just to get a laugh at how they would handle that.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Actually, the word I meant to type was "running". Please note on your keyboard that the U and I are right next to each other.

I wasn't actually going to say anything about "credible", however, you misspelled it about 50 times and being that the core of most of your "arguments" are based on "credibility" I thought you would appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Ah, subpeona power. That's the ticket, huh? Exactly whom would you like to subpeona? Bush? Cheyney?

I was always lead to believe by the "Truth Movement" that a simple, sound scientific investigation would be all you would need to "prove" the conspiracy. So where is the investigation by all these scientist, engineers and demolition experts? Where is there joint White Paper, laying out thier arguments and their examination of facts? Where could it be?

And why is it that everytime I ask a conspiracist who or what they would investigate if they were granted the power all I ever hear is Bush! Bush! Cheyney! Cheyney!

I guess thats just the sexiest answer. And the most telling. You want the power to cross examine an ex-President but don't care to spend the time and effort to produce anything of value that could actually be productive. That's too much like work.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Actually, the word I meant to type was "running". Please note on your keyboard that the U and I are right next to each other

Yeah, yeah save your excuses.

I wasn't actually going to say anything about "credible", however, you misspelled it about 50 times and being that the core of most of your "arguments" are based on "credibility" I thought you would appreciate it.

I was not aware that my spelling was the threads topic.

However, my misspelling the word "credibility", or using it in the wrong term will not stop 60 Aerospace Engineers from demanding a new investigation.
Perhaps, if you can concentrate on the tread topic instead of insulting me for presenting” credible" evidences.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Ah, subpeona power. That's the ticket, huh? Exactly whom would you like to subpeona? Bush? Cheyney?

Of course! We know who is behind all the lies, I would love to see them both strap to a chair live on television taken the lie detector test that we all know they will miserably fail.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join