It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death is only the beginning of life!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
As a retired, long-time funeral director, I can summarize in a few words about life and death, or better yet, death and life in that order. This is my conclusion: death is only the beginning of life!!

I say this because just recently I saw a wonderful Japanese film called "Departures". It is one of the most emotional and uplifting movies I have seen in many many years.
I highly recommend everyone to see this marvelous picture.
"Departures" can be rented from NETFLIX. It comes with English subtitles.
This amazing film won the 2009 Academy Awards (for Best Foreign Picture).
It is a powerfully moving, heart-warming, funny, life-affirming, wonderful humanistic story.
It will make you laugh, it will make you cry and again it will make you laugh.
And, in the end, it will bring you tears of joy. It will lift you up emotionally and spiritually.
It is an unusual story about an unemployed man who accepts a job as what is known as a sub-contractor to an undertaker (called nokanshi in Japanese) in rural Japan. The closest equivalent to this type of work (here in the U.S.) is the "first call" company, a company that sends a person or two to make the removal of the deceased, for example, from a residence.
It is a type of work that most people in Japan (as well as in the U.S.) stay away from.
After seeing this amazing movie, I began once again to think about life and death. So I pulled out my old post (of 2007) and decided to share my thoughts with you
all.

DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF LIFE
noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So much matter and so little spirit here. Life is almost non-existent here. The spirits are almost unconscious. Death freeing the spirit to a conscious existence at any higher plan is more life than here.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
*this explanation is from personal occult experiences and understanding.

Death is anti-human. It's a lack of light (intelligence) within the soul experience. This is why death occurs. If a human being is fully conscious, in his own intelligence, he cannot go back to the land of the dead. Dead people have not reached their true consciousness, so they must wait and reincarnate to continue being a slave to the memory of the experiential soul. There is no light in the astral world, meaning, there is no intelligence. Dead people are nothing but memories. They do not have the capacity to think, for the thinking process is suspended. Their role is to maintain the domination over mankind, through spiritual beliefs and manipulation of the human mind.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Also remember, you just died, and again, and again, and again.

All in different realities, which we are experienceing all at the same time. you cant avoid death, your always dieing.

When you die, that part goes back to the light. to the whole of you, the part of you that knows and gathers all the experience.

You are here for a reason, and no, its not to save the world from reptilians, its to experience. remember, nothing is good or bad, you get to choose what it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

v.youku.com...=.html

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Interesting post but my opinion is that Death is not a part of a duality in nature. It is not a part of life or a continuation of an aspect of life.
Death is simply the absence of life. Like darkness is the absence of light.

Will check the movie out though, thanks for the tip.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi Norio Hayakawa,

DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF LIFE
noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

Very well written and true.

Everything happening to a person has a specific reason/purpose whether a person sees it/realizes it or not, that includes the good, bad and the ugly.

Death is life and life is death. The other side is much more real than this one and "Souls" that live good lives on this planet only have better/greater things to look forward to.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." is the Golden Rule.

A person must live life to the best of their ability in the best way they know how, striving to be a better person and more loving, caring, sharing, forgiving, tolerant, patient, grateful, understanding, and so on.

Pray, meditate, connect however one chooses in "Thought" and "Thankfulness" everything a person thinks, does, prays, meditates, dreams is monitored, recorded and can always be heard. Positive loving higher dimensional Teachers/Creators/Designers/Family or GOD/GODS (Whatever words/labels one chooses to use) are always watching over everyone and things are happening for a specific reason/purpose by higher order/design. Souls are right where they need to be for the "TIME" being as intended by higher order/design. Nothing is by chance, accident or coincidence, when a "Soul" is taken through death or a newborn is born it's not by chance, accident, coincidence but by design and intended/meant to happen whether people realize it/see it or not.

Star & Flag

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

v.youku.com...=.html

Enjoy!

Wonderful find, ofhumandescent!!
I am so glad you found this.
Thanks so much for posting this URL.
-from Norio

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hi Norio Hayakawa,

Everything happening to a person has a specific reason/purpose whether a person sees it/realizes it or not, that includes the good, bad and the ugly.

Death is life and life is death. The other side is much more real than this one and "Souls" that live good lives on this planet only have better/greater things to look forward to.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." is the Golden Rule.

A person must live life to the best of their ability in the best way they know how, striving to be a better person and more loving, caring, sharing, forgiving, tolerant, patient, grateful, understanding, and so on.

Pray, meditate, connect however one chooses in "Thought" and "Thankfulness" everything a person thinks, does, prays, meditates, dreams is monitored, recorded and can always be heard. Positive loving higher dimensional Teachers/Creators/Designers/Family or GOD/GODS (Whatever words/labels one chooses to use) are always watching over everyone and things are happening for a specific reason/purpose by higher order/design. Souls are right where they need to be for the "TIME" being as intended by higher order/design. Nothing is by chance, accident or coincidence, when a "Soul" is taken through death or a newborn is born it's not by chance, accident, coincidence but by design and intended/meant to happen whether people realize it/see it or not.

Star & Flag

Best Wishes!

Well said, ET_MAN.
You said it better than I did.

www.myspace.com...

top topics

join