It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists 'plan attack on Britain with bombs INSIDE their bodies' to foil new airport scanners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by MaxBlack

My idea of airport security would be passing out a small caliber loaded handgun to all the passengers who were born in the country who won't be drinking, which they can return upon arrival. That solves most of the problem right there.

What will a little sh""ty pistol do against someone whose gona blow themselves up?

Surely they won't make an announcement before they carry out the deed.

Not every terrorist is as dumb as the Xmas day bomber, the intelligent ones can even take out a dozen CIA agents in one go.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by merkava]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Oh because giving everyone on board the plane a gun
is a good idea, sorry not trying to be offensive but thats just stupid!

Do you think everyone can be trusted with a gun ? ?

[edit on 31-1-2010 by To Many Lies]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That's because realistically, it wouldn't work.

But that's not the point. The point is to keep "terra" mashed into peoples' minds.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

hell that is one thing ..but what we all ought to be also thinking about is the very high possibility of a person carrying a biological onboard the plane and infecting a couple hundred who in turn infect several thousand.... our nightmares have only began...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is out of control!
Way beyond maniacle, " They could swallow the powder"? "They could
have the bomb sown up inside them"? What a bunch of paranoids.
No wonder the Govt.s are telling just any old lie, "it dosn't matter".
"Just say anything, hell they'll believe it".

It's really becoming quite clear.

Stop listening people turn off the T.V.s and the radios and quite listening to the B.S. Terrerists, Terrorists, Terrorists. Whaa!

I say we keep all of our liberties and let the chips fall where they may.
The ones promising to protect us thru our sacrifice of liberty
Are the ones that are blowing things up in the first place.

I remember my spoiled little brother use to blow up if he didn't get his way.
That's all we';re looking at here people a bunch of spoiled azz candy azz
people who shouldn't be in charge of a toilet brush. Blowing things up to get their way. That's it.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

"I" will sleep soundly, because whatever I do and wherever I go will still be done with FREE WILL and a fearless mind.

If anything happens, so be it, but I refuse to cower under the influence of what has debatable truth behind it.

"You have no power over me"..Jenniffer Connely, movie: Labyrinth

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by lilwolf

"I" will sleep soundly, because whatever I do and wherever I go will still be done with FREE WILL and a fearless mind.

If anything happens, so be it, but I refuse to cower under the influence of what has debatable truth behind it.

"You have no power over me"..Jenniffer Connely, movie: Labyrinth

I seldom travel any more and when we do we charter or we drive..... no more commercial airlines at all... have not been on one since prior to 911...

but hey when my time comes... i intend to meet the bastard at the door and go out fighting , snarlng and fighting for all i am worth... death might get me, but it will indeed earn it....

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Now they are actually giving terrorists ideas?!

Only a rotting old lady watching tv in a smelly portable house with a hungry cat and rotten chips around her on the couch would believe something like this..

God, TPTB is just so low..

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Well, then,,,, this is to let YOU and ME know that the terror and fear will continue, regardless of the Chertoff the Dead's push on these machines.

Fear is what they sell and we must all be very afraid. And continue to be afraid forever.

Whatever. I just cant stand much more of the lies.

And its also a nice move to openly say the bombs can be implanted. Smart.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You don't even need surgery, just a big girl.
Have her stuffin' a ki'.
Ridin' a bus to DC.
And we be numbin' the fiends. (or worse, depending on the payload)

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Everything about the threats to evryone is just a continually evoling game. These people would go to any length to carry this out.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They are touting this new threat so they can introduce these at airports:

As part of stringent measures to beef up airport security, US authorities may use an Israeli-made mind-reading scanner that allegedly predicts whether a passenger is a potential threat or not.

The Transportation and Safety Administration (TSA) and the Homeland Security are considering the installment of a controversial mind-reading system, that was recently developed by the Israeli-based WeCU Technologies, in all American airports, AP reported on Thursday.

The device, which functions by blending high computer technology and behavioral psychology, is essentially designed to "get inside the evildoers head" without the subject's knowledge and prevent him or her from placing the lives of fellow travelers in jeopardy.

According to WeCU Technologies CEO, Ehud Givon, people cannot help reacting mechanically to recognizable images that suddenly appear in unfamiliar places.

With that in mind, the system aims to project images onto airport screens, such as symbols affiliated with a terrorist group or signs only a terrorist would recognize.

Givon said while the WeCU system would use humans to do some of the observing, it would rely largely on concealed cameras or covert biometric sensors that can distinguish a rise in body temperature and heart rate, however slight it may be.

“One by one, you can screen out from the flow of people those with specific malicious intent,” Givon claimed.

The controversial device has sparked an outcry among civil rights groups, who argue that a system that combs through your brain to look for evil intentions is "Orwellian" and akin to "brain fingerprinting."

Israeli Mind-scanner May Take Over US Airports

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
211 is party time. We'll see what gets unleashed.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
As part of stringent measures to beef up airport security, US authorities may use an Israeli-made mind-reading scanner that allegedly predicts whether a passenger is a potential threat or not.

The Transportation and Safety Administration (TSA) and the Homeland Security are considering the installment of a controversial mind-reading system, that was recently developed by the Israeli-based WeCU Technologies, in all American airports, AP reported on Thursday.

And then since we will have the technology, and the "terror" will be said to "expand" beyond airports, and we have the executive orders enabling the gov't to "preempt" possible terrorism...well we'll just have to use this technology everywhere, won't we? And the citizens will bleet: "Well, I am okay with it, if it makes us safe."

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

www.globalresearch.ca...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Awwww, they will ruin Valentines Day (no red cards or red anything is allowed in Islam on this day) for us when the boobie bombers explode planes all over the country. That would suck.

Like as if saying: Here's your red, it's blood in your streets. (as promised)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join